Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama orders rescue of Jessica Buchanan from Somalli's

+3
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Nekochan
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/26/somalia-hostage-jessica-buchanan-navy-seals_n_1234008.html

Right on, Mr. Pres! You did it again!

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yes, the president should get a medal for that daring rescue.

Sal

Sal

Gobama!

That'll shut 'em up for a while.

Just kiddin'.

Nekochan wrote:Yes, the president should get a medal for that daring rescue.

Just can't give credit where credit is due,can you? He ordered it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obama orders fries at McDonalds report at eleven....

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Yes, the president should get a medal for that daring rescue.

Just can't give credit where credit is due,can you? He ordered it.

I give Obama a lot of credit for carrying forward with many of the policies enacted during the Bush administration regarding national security. What was funny to me is that even the Huffington Post gave the Navy Seals the credit for the rescue, not Obama:

Somalia Hostage Jessica Buchanan Rescued By Navy SEALs Set To Be Reunited With Family

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Obama orders fries at McDonalds report at eleven....

Now that's funny, Teo. Smile

And if the rescue went south, you would be sitting here blaming Pres. Obama and his folk at DoD for their inadequate response....two investigations would start, and Darrel Issa's empty head would freaking explode.

Henery Hawk wrote:And if the rescue went south, you would be sitting here blaming Pres. Obama and his folk at DoD for their inadequate response....two investigations would start, and Darrel Issa's empty head would freaking explode.

I just said that in a post but you knocked it out apparently at the same time.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Henery Hawk wrote:And if the rescue went south, you would be sitting here blaming Pres. Obama and his folk at DoD for their inadequate response....two investigations would start, and Darrel Issa's empty head would freaking explode.

Folk at DOD...you mean the NAVY SEALS?

Dreamsglore wrote:

It's a no-brainer. The idiot wingers still blame J. Carter for the failed rescue of the hostages.

Nekochan wrote:

Folk at DOD...you mean the NAVY SEALS?

Bite me. Who signs the Navy Seals checks...?

Are you saying the Navy Seals are an entity unto themselves with no oversight....?

Nekochan

Nekochan

I'm just keeping the focus on who the Huffington Post gave the credit to.

Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/26/somalia-hostage-jessica-buchanan-navy-seals_n_1234008.html

Risking our best for an idiot? You could have pulled off that rescue...just throw some khat their direction and be done with it.

Nekochan wrote:I'm just keeping the focus on who the Huffington Post gave the credit to.

Stop sign sally
strikes again.

Who do the Navy Seals work for...?

Fuck you. Every time you stick you toe in the water it turns to sewage, you obfuscating, right wing nut troll.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Henery Hawk wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I'm just keeping the focus on who the Huffington Post gave the credit to.

Stop sign sally
strikes again.

Fuck you. Every time you stick you toe in the water it turns to sewage, you obfuscating, right wing nut troll.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Henery Hawk wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

It's a no-brainer. The idiot wingers still blame J. Carter for the failed rescue of the hostages.

Considering there was no JSOC at the time and a mission like this had never been pulled off except by the Israelies, yes, it would be a nuke sub officer's (carter) overestimation of the mil capes of his presidency. It did foment what we have today which is second to none, even the Israeli forces....but it took failure for it to be fixed. And a lot of dead military members.

Nekochan wrote:
Henery Hawk wrote:

Stop sign sally
strikes again.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

..................................Henery Hawk wrote:

Stop sign sally strikes again.

Go to hell.

LOL and another cuss fest for WTM. I wonder what the over/under would be on the amount of posts it takes for him to finally go off on a thread???

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Henery Hawk wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Considering there was no JSOC at the time and a mission like this had never been pulled off except by the Israelies, yes, it would be a nuke sub officer's (carter) overestimation of the mil capes of his presidency. It did foment what we have today which is second to none, even the Israeli forces....but it took failure for it to be fixed. And a lot of dead military members.

You also must consider the mission was not recommended by the defensive warfare advisers of the USAF....citing flight plan and weather conditions making the rescue attempt at the extreme upper limits of human capacity and equipment capability. But, as you said, the development of special ops after the fact was a good thing.

Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/26/somalia-hostage-jessica-buchanan-navy-seals_n_1234008.html

You do realize this happened quite some time ago? Or are you just behind (as usual) on your "reading"?

What a joke.

She and her family must of had the right party affiliation....When did 'HE' find the time to do all this?...With all that's going on....he'll be spiking the football for months...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Jessica was on Colbert last night hawking her new book...

PACEDOG#1 wrote:LOL and another cuss fest for WTM. I wonder what the over/under would be on the amount of posts it takes for him to finally go off on a thread???

Good thing he and the moderator are buddies or he'd have been run by now...which would sanitize this forum...

newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:LOL and another cuss fest for WTM. I wonder what the over/under would be on the amount of posts it takes for him to finally go off on a thread???

Good thing he and the moderator are buddies or he'd have been run by now...which would sanitize this forum...

He's not my buddy.

Want proof....?

You're still posting and that mouth is still wide open.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum