Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woman hates her kids....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Woman hates her kids.... Empty Woman hates her kids.... 5/11/2013, 5:27 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2303588/The-mother-says-having-children-biggest-regret-life.html

The mother who says having these two children is the biggest regret of her life

Isabella Dutton, 57, says she wishes she had remained childless
'I resented the time my children consumed. Like parasites, they took from me and didn't give back'

2Woman hates her kids.... Empty Re: Woman hates her kids.... 5/11/2013, 5:42 pm

2seaoat

Some people are really not made to be parents. My daughter has a couple friends who are set in their ways.....no children. This is a nice article, because this woman speaks frankly about things most parents have at one time or another have had cross their minds........human emotions are complex, but I would never trade having children or grandchildren.....they have been the joy of my life.

3Woman hates her kids.... Empty Re: Woman hates her kids.... 5/11/2013, 6:00 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Some people are really not made to be parents. My daughter has a couple friends who are set in their ways.....no children. This is a nice article, because this woman speaks frankly about things most parents have at one time or another have had cross their minds........human emotions are complex, but I would never trade having children or grandchildren.....they have been the joy of my life.

Absolutely, Seaoat...I feel so blessed. It wasn't always a cakewalk, but I love my kids...and I did take a career break to spend time with them. Just got flowers for Mother's Day...BTW, Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms.

4Woman hates her kids.... Empty Re: Woman hates her kids.... 5/11/2013, 6:20 pm

Maybe she should be able to abort them now. If they aren't self-sufficient then they really aren't viable human beings.

5Woman hates her kids.... Empty Re: Woman hates her kids.... 5/11/2013, 6:43 pm

2seaoat

Maybe she should be able to abort them now. If they aren't self-sufficient then they really aren't viable human beings.

You need to read the link. Her daughter is bedridden as an adult with MS....she is the primary caretaker.......I think this woman is being very frank in regard to her caretaking role.....some people simply are not cut out for that job. I know that patience is not my strong suit.

6Woman hates her kids.... Empty Re: Woman hates her kids.... 5/11/2013, 7:02 pm

I know I put some gray hairs on my parents.. Embarassed

7Woman hates her kids.... Empty Re: Woman hates her kids.... 5/11/2013, 7:53 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I just feel sorry for her.

8Woman hates her kids.... Empty Re: Woman hates her kids.... 5/12/2013, 9:33 pm

I'm sure this article made her kids feel real good.

9Woman hates her kids.... Empty Re: Woman hates her kids.... 5/12/2013, 10:43 pm

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:I'm sure this article made her kids feel real good.

You don't think they knew?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum