Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Benghazi.......who really made the attack.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

I have never voted for a Democrat for President. I will not be alive in November 2016 so I will not get to vote in that election. I will tell you I disliked Hillary Clinton beyond belief before she became SOS. I changed during her tenure. I think she did an incredible job. Her job as a senator, not so much. However, she worked very hard, and all reports I heard that she had widespread support from state lifers..........Now, was there mistakes in responding to requests for more security. Yes. However, I listened to a former Ambassador this afternoon on Ed Schultz new Saturday show, and he said for the last 15 years both parties SOS have been dealing with more requests for security, and a congress which is cutting their budgets. The reality is that attacks are common. Did this attack or her response to the attack disqualify her from the presidency......just the opposite......I think the way she handled herself has been very professional and certainly as I said earlier, my disdain for her has actually become much much less. It is how superficial and without merit the attacks against her are that reinforce that conclusion.

I think Hillary Clinton is the most qualified candidate at this time for president for 2016. I personally like Christy. He is a Republican who I would have voted for in 2012 if he won the nomination, but it is exactly the mess of Bengahzi which shows why we need experience and cannot like President Obama have four years on the job training.

You may endorse an obvious liar for the highest office in the land... that proves deficiencies in your character as well.

2seaoat

What lie?

9/14/12 “This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country. We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful internet video that we had nothing to do with. It is hard for the American people to make sense of that because it is senseless, and it is totally unacceptable.”

That wasn't all if it somehow isn't enough. You might like a few of obama's appearances like the tonight show too.

Unless you think that a youtube video was the cause... lol.

PkrBum wrote:You may endorse an obvious liar for the highest office in the land... that proves deficiencies in your character as well.

Come on dude. There is a shit list that would freak us out if we were in on every action taken by our "Government". Like it or not, it's always been such and it ain't gonna stop.

Tell me who you support and I'm sure I can find an instance of them lyin' to beat the band. But I'm not gonna question your character for making that choice.

2seaoat

I am sorry. My memory is not as strong as it used to be but was not three of our embassies in the middle east and I believe there were protests in Afghanastan also. What exactly in that statement was a lie. Not one word was a lie.....zero. Also, do you realize where the Ambassador died was not the embassy? If you are thinking independently, there was no lie......zero. Now if you want to tell me when politicians mouths move they are lying....well in this case the statement you just quoted did not have one lie contained in its body......zero......I hope you have more coming to the conclusion she is a liar........I know she is......I have told the story about her class president lie in her resume.....but in this case.....careful words.....no lies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum