Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jobless claims continue to fall. S&P hits new all time high. Employment numbers out tomorrow

+3
Margin Call
Sal
boards of FL
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://mam.econoday.com/byshoweventfull.asp?fid=455625&cust=mam&year=2013&lid=0&prev=/byweek.asp#top

Jobless claims continue to fall.  S&P hits new all time high.  Employment numbers out tomorrow Showimage

Jobless claims continue to fall.  S&P hits new all time high.  Employment numbers out tomorrow T?s=%5eGSPC&lang=en-US&region=US&width=300&height=180

Sal

Sal

Not too shabby.

Looks like we are limping along nicely.

Just imagine what it would look like if we were actually stimulating the economy instead muzzling it.

Of course, our economy will never truly be healthy again until we have policies designed to promote rising wages, full employment, and economic stability instead of asset inflation.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Yep...the tax increases really killed the economy.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Are ya'll baiting certain posters? You know they are licking their chops, awaiting the final curtain-call on the economy so they can up their aspirations in 2014 and perhaps 2016.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Are ya'll baiting certain posters? You know they are licking their chops, awaiting the final curtain-call on the economy so they can up their aspirations in 2014 and perhaps 2016.

actually, they are just pretending to be stupid.

Amid the not-so-good news coming from the jobs report out today, there was a theoretical ray of sunshine: there has been a small drop in the unemployment rate.

However, the rate came down for all the wrong reasons — not because more people are getting hired, but because fewer people are actively looking for jobs. In fact, according to today’s numbers, labor force participation is lower than it was even during the Great Recession.

"Missing workers" is what labor economist Heidi Shierholz of the Economic Policy Institute, calls this phenomenon.
http://www.marketplace.org/topics/wealth-poverty/why-are-discouraged-workers-leaving-unemployment-lines

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:http://mam.econoday.com/byshoweventfull.asp?fid=455625&cust=mam&year=2013&lid=0&prev=/byweek.asp#top

Jobless claims continue to fall.  S&P hits new all time high.  Employment numbers out tomorrow Showimage

Jobless claims continue to fall.  S&P hits new all time high.  Employment numbers out tomorrow T?s=%5eGSPC&lang=en-US&region=US&width=300&height=180

Of course there are fewer jobless claims, millions have quite looking altogether. Many have discovered life on the handicapped rolls. Then food stamps, housing, Obamafone, reduced cable etc., etc....

Jobless claims continue to fall.  S&P hits new all time high.  Employment numbers out tomorrow LaborForceParticipationRate512013

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

Margin Call

Margin Call

~**Rhiannon**~ wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Are ya'll baiting certain posters? You know they are licking their chops, awaiting the final curtain-call on the economy so they can up their aspirations in 2014 and perhaps 2016.

actually, they are just pretending to be stupid.

Amid the not-so-good news coming from the jobs report out today, there was a theoretical ray of sunshine: there has been a small drop in the unemployment rate.

However, the rate came down for all the wrong reasons — not because more people are getting hired, but because fewer people are actively looking for jobs. In fact, according to today’s numbers, labor force participation is lower than it was even during the Great Recession.

"Missing workers" is what labor economist Heidi Shierholz of the Economic Policy Institute, calls this phenomenon.
http://www.marketplace.org/topics/wealth-poverty/why-are-discouraged-workers-leaving-unemployment-lines

The report doesn't come out for another 15 minutes.

Margin Call

Margin Call

NFP beat estimates and there were huge upward revisions to prior months. Stock market is soaring.

Your turn, nutties.

Margin Call

Margin Call

2013 job growth strongest since 1999.

Could you imagine how well received this report would be by Chrissy and Markle if Romney were President?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Margin Call wrote:2013 job growth strongest since 1999.

Could you imagine how well received this report would be by Chrissy and Markle if Romney were President?

Good one!!!! Markle wants our country to fail for political reasons.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I would be keeping my fucking mouth shut if it were Romney and I voted for him and we have this shit.

IM NOT SUPID.

knothead

knothead

~**Rhiannon**~ wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I would be keeping my fucking mouth shut if it were Romney and I voted for him and we have this shit.

IM NOT SUPID.

SUPID . . . no way . . . . . ignert . . . . . maybe!

knothead wrote:
~**Rhiannon**~ wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

IM NOT SUPID.

SUPID . . . no way . . . . . ignert . . . . . maybe!

ignert on some things maybe. but ignert on this. no

its obvious to anyone with half a brain cell that millions of people have stopped looking for work and are no longer on the unemployment rolls. We all had this conversation about how they come up with these numbers years ago, and it isn't exact science. Its way to easy to manipulate.

However, with that said. he data for job creation is there, the data for people on welfare/foodstamps is there. And most people out here who actually work for a living are very aware of the lack of jobs.

None of this data and reality has anything to do with politics, but you could use it as such. Like I said before. If the leadership of this country was someone I voted for and we had this economy after all his time, his would not be a topic I would be trying to push. I would remain silent. Because telling a lie often enough doesn't make it true, no matter how hard you push it. It only works on the brainwashed.

If you are still trying to measure the economy based on the stock market, your lagging behind reality. The feds are pushing 85 BILLION $$$ a month into the stock market, and its all going into the hands of those 1% you hate. Just ask warren buffet.

Markle

Markle

Margin Call wrote:NFP beat estimates and there were huge upward revisions to prior months. Stock market is soaring.

Your turn, nutties.

Curious...that's exactly what was said about the housing/mortgage/financial bubble.

Your boom is due to the massive amount of money Ben Bernanke has been pumping into economy. With no where else to go, money is going to the stock market.

Here is the chart showing how much cash is being pumped into the economy. You'll notice, they had to add another tier to the top of the chart just a short while ago. How much longer can the printing press continue on at this rate?

Jobless claims continue to fall.  S&P hits new all time high.  Employment numbers out tomorrow 2950b465-2e52-4c8d-b150-18e4e11ff04f

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

In a hospital you can hook up a recent corpse to machines which perform the functions of life and behold the corpse will appear to be alive with a pulse, breathing and that nice pink color but although they appear to be alive they are brain-dead...like our hyper-inflated economy hooked up to the fed printing press....pull the plug on the printing press and the rotting smell will begin.....

Margin Call

Margin Call

Markle wrote:
Margin Call wrote:NFP beat estimates and there were huge upward revisions to prior months. Stock market is soaring.

Your turn, nutties.

Curious...that's exactly what was said about the housing/mortgage/financial bubble.

Your boom is due to the massive amount of money Ben Bernanke has been pumping into economy. With no where else to go, money is going to the stock market.

Here is the chart showing how much cash is being pumped into the economy. You'll notice, they had to add another tier to the top of the chart just a short while ago. How much longer can the printing press continue on at this rate?

Jobless claims continue to fall.  S&P hits new all time high.  Employment numbers out tomorrow 2950b465-2e52-4c8d-b150-18e4e11ff04f

Economic fundamentals, like corporate earnings, support the stock market at these levels. It's the bond market that is artificially inflated by Dr. Bernanke.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Margin Call wrote:
Markle wrote:

Your turn, nutties.

Economic fundamentals, like corporate earnings, support the stock market at these levels. It's the bond market that is artificially inflated by Dr. Bernanke.

Markle is desperate for our country to fail, for political reasons. He always looks for the bad; wherever he can find it. Notably, had Romney/Ryan been elected last November, he would be spinning this in a different direction, stating the economic good news is happening because the Republicans held the Whitehouse.

All I can say is I am loving the uptick in the stock market. I haven't started using my IRA yet, and it has shown very nice growth so far in 2013.

Margin Call

Margin Call

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Markle is desperate for our country to fail, for political reasons. He always looks for the bad; wherever he can find it. Notably, had Romney/Ryan been elected last November, he would be spinning this in a different direction, stating the economic good news is happening because the Republicans held the Whitehouse.

Yes, Markle is a dumbass. We know that. Geez, Z?!?! Very Happy

Markle

Markle

Margin Call wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Markle is desperate for our country to fail, for political reasons. He always looks for the bad; wherever he can find it. Notably, had Romney/Ryan been elected last November, he would be spinning this in a different direction, stating the economic good news is happening because the Republicans held the Whitehouse.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

Markle wrote:
Margin Call wrote:

― Socrates

Socrates was an atheistic pedophile.

Is that a fact, or slander, or a slanderous fact...?

Margin Call

Margin Call

Markle wrote:
Margin Call wrote:

― Socrates

It's only slander if it's not true! Further, the word you are looking for regarding forum posts is 'libel'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum