Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bush Library opens tomorrow. Are you excited about it as I am?

+3
Markle
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I wonder what books are in that library. I hope My Pet Goat is not checked out when I get there.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The librarian looks kinda like the one we had at Annie McMillian elementary school. She was always telling me to be quiet.

The Bush Library opens tomorrow.  Are you excited about it as I am? Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=BLd7V3bMTaJFjM&tbnid=ycf1ayysfsxvzM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftalentmechanic.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F04%2F13%2Fbe-a-curator-for-your-audience%2F&ei=NGB4UYu3FOTL2QXo7oHoDA&bvm=bv.45645796,d

Woot!! Woot!! Come by and pick me up., if we drive all night we will make it in time for the Grand Opening. ..20 mil emails, now ya talking, Oh yea....

The Bush library, located on the campus of Southern Methodist University, opens to the public May 1. The library's archives include more than 43,000 artifacts, 70 million pages of paper records and 200 million emails

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/24/bush-library-museum-turned-over-to-national-archives-day-before-dedication-in/#ixzz2RQKfBPkd

Shit.........dont bother we can not get in to May 1st. Maybe Seaoats can get us in early....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am underwhelmed at the prospect of reading literature about the exploits of people like Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Alberto Gonzales, Condoleeza Rice, Paul Wolfowitz, to name just a few......

Thankfully, Dubya and all of his gang have mostly returned to the obscurity from whence they arose.

If we ever allow neocons to rule this country again, we deserve whatever shit they bring upon us.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I hope they've checked to see if Bush can read. It would be kinda embarrasing to have a library and find out he can't.

Also is this guy gonna be there. Somebody told me I look like him.

The Bush Library opens tomorrow.  Are you excited about it as I am? Dick-cheney-heart-ailment

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Looks like Alex Jones is on the case again. He's now discovered that Cheney shooting the 76 year old lawyer (that he mistook for a 6 ounce quail) is, yes you guessed it, yet another conspiracy.

"A massive cover-up has been conducted concerning the shooting. We know that most of the facts that have been told to the public are manufactured frauds"

http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/cheney_shooting_scientific_proof.htm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

-- George W. Bush, Florence, South Carolina, Jan. 11, 2000

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

--Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:I hope they've checked to see if Bush can read. It would be kinda embarrasing to have a library and find out he can't.

The Bush Library opens tomorrow.  Are you excited about it as I am? Dick-cheney-heart-ailment

I say he's dead within 5 years. Either his new ticker will be rejected by his body or the immunosuppressants he has to take to thwart rejection will open the way for new infections or diseases.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You mean we're gonna have to suffer with him on the planet for five fricking more years? That's not what I was hoping to hear.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"A victim of rape every minute somewhere in the world. Why? No one to blame but herself. She displayed her beauty to the entire world"

No this one is not out of the mouth of that hayseed. It's a quote from another asshole. This time it's the words of Sheikh Feiz Muhammad. He said it in March 2005 in a speech that he gave at the Bankstown, Australia Town Hall at a $15-a-head lecture to more than 1,000 people.

He also said this...

"We want to have children and offer them as soldiers defending Islam... Teach them this: there is nothing more beloved to me than wanting to die as a mujahid. Put in their soft, tender hearts the zeal of jihad and a love of martyrdom."

This piece of shit is what mentored the scum who bombed Boston.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I am underwhelmed at the prospect of reading literature about the exploits of people like Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Alberto Gonzales, Condoleeza Rice, Paul Wolfowitz, to name just a few......

Thankfully, Dubya and all of his gang have mostly returned to the obscurity from whence they arose.

If we ever allow neocons to rule this country again, we deserve whatever shit they bring upon us.

Yes...after five years things are so much..."better"...now.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

President Barack Hussein Obama
October 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Z2Cnr6PSs
(This is getting hard to find. The Obamaites have been scrubbing most locations.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:I hope they've checked to see if Bush can read. It would be kinda embarrasing to have a library and find out he can't.

You don't.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

That's a good one, but nothing beats this gem ...

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is." - Dan Quayle

knothead

knothead

"I was proud the other day when both Republicans and Democrats stood with me in the Rose Garden to announce their support for a clear statement of purpose: you disarm, or we will." George W. Bush

knothead wrote:"I was proud the other day when both Republicans and Democrats stood with me in the Rose Garden to announce their support for a clear statement of purpose: you disarm, or we will." George W. Bush

And think....President Bush's gaffes were all done without the aide of a teleprompter....

Sal

Sal

The Bush Library opens tomorrow.  Are you excited about it as I am? Bush-library-cruisin-thru-thompson

knothead

knothead

newswatcher wrote:
knothead wrote:"I was proud the other day when both Republicans and Democrats stood with me in the Rose Garden to announce their support for a clear statement of purpose: you disarm, or we will." George W. Bush

And think....President Bush's gaffes were all done without the aide of a teleprompter....

watcher, that's either funny or ironic or both, this man NEEDED a teleprompter more than anyone in Presidential history

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The Truth About Presidents And Teleprompters

There's one reason above all others that President Obama uses a teleprompter in delivering most of his speeches: he's good at it.

Ronald Reagan was the same way. He was more at ease in reading his speech off the dual screens of a teleprompter than looking up and down at a speech text on his lectern

Not so, George W. Bush. He often got that nervous, deer-in-the-headlights look when giving an address from a teleprompter. He would seem stiff and ill-at-ease. He did not convey a sense of understanding.

"He preferred using large index cards," said his one-time White House Press Secretary Ari Fleisher, "plus I think he was just more comfortable with the cards."

It's definitely a finely honed skill to deliver a speech from a teleprompter. It takes as much if not more focus or concentration than reading a paper copy.

Mr. Obama doesn't always give a flawless teleprompter performance. He'll occasionally stumble on a word or lose his place – but not often. And when the White House provides an advance text and reporters can follow along, Mr. Obama can be seen plowing his way through complicated run-on sentences without hesitation.

By using a teleprompter, a speaker can have greater eye contact with an audience – and that means a lot. Watch the network news anchors. You can tell when they're using a teleprompter and when they're not. If you watch their eyes, you can see them move – but not much. They wait for the words on the teleprompter screen in front of the camera lens to rise to their eye level to minimize eye movement.

Some critics say politicians who rely on teleprompters are more performers than leaders. But that really depends on what the politician says and how he says it. The teleprompter is merely a performance device. It doesn't write the speech or control what is being said.

The danger in teleprompter use is that the speaker will be more focused on reading the words than in conveying a sense of understanding about what he's saying.

Another danger is losing one's place. If the teleprompter goes down or runs amok, every speaker needs to have the text of his remarks in front of him for that contingency.

Some think Mr. Obama may have a problem with that.

"I noticed he doesn't flip pages with his text while using a prompter," said Fleischer, a keen observer of such matters. "He better hope the prompter never fails."

Fleischer recommends that Mr. Obama flip the pages of his paper text as he reads from the teleprompter so that if something goes wrong – his backup is ready to use.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-4848259-503544.html

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Hold your breath for news coverage of the demonstrators...because they will be there in force.

Meanwhile, I'm praying for an act of God.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The Bush Library opens tomorrow.  Are you excited about it as I am? 60414_600

His momma was big on reading. Maybe she made him build his own library as punishment for him never learning the skill.

Bob, you don't look anything like Dick Cheney.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:I wonder what books are in that library. I hope My Pet Goat is not checked out when I get there.

You gotta read it upside down Bob, but it is Dubya's favorite.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum