Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pkr..I enjoyed this...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pkr..I enjoyed this... Empty Pkr..I enjoyed this... 4/23/2013, 9:43 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2Pkr..I enjoyed this... Empty Re: Pkr..I enjoyed this... 4/23/2013, 10:12 am

Pretty good... I call it domestication. I've never been one to follow or join or go along just because most do...

I'm not even sure I'm a libertarian... I like the idea of just being an individual with natural rights. I see the purpose of limited govt... but that has been subverted through manipulation... corrupted. We are following a path that is well worn... why don't we reject that? The only thing I can see is conditioning.

Last edited by PkrBum on 4/23/2013, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sp)

3Pkr..I enjoyed this... Empty Re: Pkr..I enjoyed this... 4/23/2013, 10:27 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

yeah Daniel Boone had the life...

4Pkr..I enjoyed this... Empty Re: Pkr..I enjoyed this... 4/23/2013, 11:00 am

Sal

Sal

lol

5Pkr..I enjoyed this... Empty Re: Pkr..I enjoyed this... 4/23/2013, 12:19 pm

PkrBum wrote:Pretty good... I call it domestication. I've never been one to follow or join or go along just because most do...

I'm not even sure I'm a libertarian... I like the idea of just being an individual with natural rights. I see the purpose of limited govt... but that has been subverted through manipulation... corrupted. We are following a path that is well worn... why don't we reject that? The only thing I can see is conditioning.

Pkr..I enjoyed this... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxIPwQy7UFvC0_bPpop69r6xpPBdvcFKaGj9GhxUm7jkTbU3GSmQ

Don't forget that free cell phones are important too.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2ds8tCtomQ

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum