Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interesting way of looking at WW2 and the long peace we have enjoyed since....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
http://www.fallen.io/ww2/

That came up as a pay per view for mobile for me...

I assume it was a sarcastic title tho. We've been involved in one conflict or a few for most of that time.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
actually if you look at body count we have been at relative peace since WW2. No rich nation has attacked another since then...

Markle

Markle
PkrBum wrote:That came up as a pay per view for mobile for me...

I assume it was a sarcastic title tho. We've been involved in one conflict or a few for most of that time.

No resemblance of a comparison. Like comparing a shopping cart bumping your car to massive wreck on an expressway with multiple fatalities.

Markle

Markle
TEOTWAWKI wrote:actually if you look at body count we have been at relative peace since WW2. No rich nation has attacked another since then...

BECAUSE of the strength of the US playing the roll of LEADERSHIP until the current administration. Now the pot is reaching a boil....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM
Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:actually if you look at body count we have been at relative peace since WW2. No rich nation has attacked another since then...

BECAUSE of the strength of the US playing the roll of LEADERSHIP until the current administration.  Now the pot is reaching a boil....

Now I need hip-waders.... When semi-demented poster Markle starts with his propaganda, the bullshit starts getting rather deep and smelly....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

BECAUSE of the strength of the US playing the roll of LEADERSHIP until the current administration.  Now the pot is reaching a boil....

Now I need hip-waders.... When semi-demented poster Markle starts with his propaganda, the bullshit starts getting rather deep and smelly....

No doubt you do need hip-waders because you know it is 100% true and you can't do anything other than your usual playground name calling. Do you stomp your feet too when you're whining?

Interesting way of looking at WW2 and the long peace we have enjoyed since.... AnimatedLaughterPink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum