Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOSTON POLICE REPORTING "WE GOT HIM"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

knothead

knothead

Looks like he is still alive . . .

cool1

cool1

yep its on the other thread

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

On another thread. Lets re-post it again. And again. knothead handle fits.
I guess dumbass was already taken?

2seaoat

BOSTON POLICE REPORTING "WE GOT HIM"

I have been at the movies. I am very happy he was captured alive. However, I am extremely sad. At what price was he captured? There was no chemical. There was no biological. An entire major city was put under house arrest because a 19 year old broke through police barriers. The fear was tangible. The unknown and possible harm was right there on the surface for everyone to touch. However, the mold has now been built on how to take out a major city with a lone wolf. It will never be about the bombs....they will be a constant in our lives. It is a real and tangible danger.......no, the fear and use of the same to shut down a major metropolitan area when this was a routine armed and dangerous person.....to put people in house arrest......and not to have the media even address this issue.......for the folks cheering on the streets, be careful what you ask for......today in my opinion is nothing to cheer about.......today America succumbed to irrational fear and over reaction by a standing army.........and the terrorist won.....folks yelling USA USA.........they better get used to it........the mold has been perfected, and we have just given the red carpet to future terrorists.........

Why was an entire city put under house arrest when a perp was bleeding out in a boat in a back yard a few blocks from the initial confrontation.........and nobody is asking this question on the media.....we did not go to Iraq by accident.....the media was unwilling to ask the uncomfortable questions which required common sense. Each of us still had the vivid memory of the blood of innocents.....we had fear......and into this fear, it requires a vigilant media and leadership which asks.....is this the right response.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote: BOSTON POLICE REPORTING "WE GOT HIM"

I have been at the movies. I am very happy he was captured alive. However, I am extremely sad. At what price was he captured? There was no chemical. There was no biological. An entire major city was put under house arrest because a 19 year old broke through police barriers. The fear was tangible. The unknown and possible harm was right there on the surface for everyone to touch. However, the mold has now been built on how to take out a major city with a lone wolf. It will never be about the bombs....they will be a constant in our lives. It is a real and tangible danger.......no, the fear and use of the same to shut down a major metropolitan area when this was a routine armed and dangerous person.....to put people in house arrest......and not to have the media even address this issue.......for the folks cheering on the streets, be careful what you ask for......today in my opinion is nothing to cheer about.......today America succumbed to irrational fear and over reaction by a standing army.........and the terrorist won.....folks yelling USA USA.........they better get used to it........the mold has been perfected, and we have just given the red carpet to future terrorists.........

Why was an entire city put under house arrest when a perp was bleeding out in a boat in a back yard a few blocks from the initial confrontation.........and nobody is asking this question on the media.....we did not go to Iraq by accident.....the media was unwilling to ask the uncomfortable questions which required common sense. Each of us still had the vivid memory of the blood of innocents.....we had fear......and into this fear, it requires a vigilant media and leadership which asks.....is this the right response.

And, the sheeple cheer the police state.

We are a country of bedwetters.

You were onto something with your wussification of America, but it has nothing to do with college basketball.

knothead wrote:Looks like he is still alive . . .

The conspiracy false flag humpers are probably a bit disappointed.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote: BOSTON POLICE REPORTING "WE GOT HIM"

Mr. Oats, your comments underscore a very valid point and I think your concerns will be in the future dialogue of how this was handled . . . we'll see!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum