Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GOP'S Job Killing Whopper Again about ACA Factcheck.org

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/02/gops-job-killing-whopper-again-2/

From the article: "Overall, it remains to be seen how the many provisions of the health care law affect jobs, or businesses, or health care premiums."

So they don't really know what will happen but they KNOW the R's are wrong!!!! LOL!

GOP'S Job Killing Whopper Again about ACA Factcheck.org 37104076

I think that in the end healthcare reform will add a great many employees...

govt employees.

PkrBum wrote:I think that in the end healthcare reform will add a great many employees...

govt employees.

Reminds me of an old joke:

The government has a "boneyard" for storing unused military aircraft. Fearing looting and theft, Congress decided to place a night watchman on the property.

After the guard had been working for awhile, an oversight committee realized the man had no instructions. So they hired two new people, one to research security procedures, the other to write them up.

Realizing that these two admin types couldn't do their job without supervision, it was decided to hire a department head and a manager.

The department head asked the oversight committee, "How are these people going to get paid and how are we going to know if they're doing their jobs correctly?" The committee immediately hired a payroll person and a compliance officer.

At the end of the year the GAO audited the department and found them to be $25,000 over budget.

So they fired the night watchman.

Factcheck...that's about as reputable as wikipedia.

cool1

cool1

PkrBum wrote:I think that in the end healthcare reform will add a great many employees...

govt employees.

yep your right Government employees

Sal

Sal

govt employees.

Expansionary economic policy is expansionary.

nochain wrote:

govt employees.

The government has a "boneyard" for storing unused military aircraft. Fearing looting and theft, Congress decided to place a night watchman on the property.

After the guard had been working for awhile, an oversight committee realized the man had no instructions. So they hired two new people, one to research security procedures, the other to write them up.

Realizing that these two admin types couldn't do their job without supervision, it was decided to hire a department head and a manager.

The department head asked the oversight committee, "How are these people going to get paid and how are we going to know if they're doing their jobs correctly?" The committee immediately hired a payroll person and a compliance officer.

At the end of the year the GAO audited the department and found them to be $25,000 over budget.

LOL... sounds about right.

boards of FL

boards of FL

nochain wrote:From the article: "Overall, it remains to be seen how the many provisions of the health care law affect jobs, or businesses, or health care premiums."

So they don't really know what will happen but they KNOW the R's are wrong!!!! LOL!

Re-read this post several times until you realize what it is that you're saying.

boards of FL wrote:
nochain wrote:From the article: "Overall, it remains to be seen how the many provisions of the health care law affect jobs, or businesses, or health care premiums."

Re-read this post several times until you realize what it is that you're saying.

Oh I know exactly what it says. However YOU choose to interpret it is another story. They are the ones calling out R's for doing the very same thing they are doing. Equally guilty, the R's can't know but by the same token neither can PF know that the R's are wrong since they have no idea either, yet that doesn't stop them from typical criticism. That's what keeps traffic circling the beltway. Politicians and pundits, they make for great entertainment don't they?

boards of FL

boards of FL

nochain wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Oh I know exactly what it says. However YOU choose to interpret it is another story. They are the ones calling out R's for doing the very same thing they are doing. Equally guilty, the R's can't know but by the same token neither can PF know that the R's are wrong since they have no idea either, yet that doesn't stop them from typical criticism. That's what keeps traffic circling the beltway. Politicians and pundits, they make for great entertainment don't they?

Ah. Well in that case, I have already settled this. If you simply travel to the outer edges of our universe, there is a more developed form of life that exists out there that does nothing but study politics here on earth. They can confirm or deny anything you ask them. I checked with them, and it turns out that republicans are completely full of shit with respect to their recent comments on the ACA.

Now, I doubt that you or anyone else that you know is familiar with how to travel to the outer edges of our universe, and I'm certainly not going to tell you how to do this. Being it the case that you subscribe to logic that dictates if something cannot be proven wrong, it carries some weight in your mind, you necessarily must believe what I am telling you. You must believe me when I tell you that a super being from the edge of the universe told me that republicans are completely full of shit. Right?

nochain wrote:

govt employees.

GOP'S Job Killing Whopper Again about ACA Factcheck.org Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkJb2GRv-14PpcQazpHH0BhEldKgJHY5jFVw24mD-hmfMwVFH1Rw

That was great!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO62scTZ7Qk

Very Happy

GOP'S Job Killing Whopper Again about ACA Factcheck.org 37104076

I guess you know more than Factcheck? LOL!

Hiya Dreamy..!! pirat

Sal wrote:

govt employees.

Expansionary economic policy is expansionary.

Horsecrap. It adds to the deficit while we tell the military to cut beyond the bone. Cutting from one area and giving to another is not reduction.

PkrBum wrote:Hiya Dreamy..!! pirat

Hey Pkr! Hanging in there,huh?

Dreamsglore wrote:

Yep... I was hoping you'd ignore my govt employee jab due to my charming hiya.

Very Happy

Last edited by PkrBum on 4/18/2013, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sp)

PkrBum wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Yep... I was hoping you'd ignore my govt employee jab due to my charming hiya.

Very Happy

LOL! That's ok. I'm not a govt.employee.

Markle

Markle

nochain wrote:

govt employees.

That COULD be a funny joke if it wasn't 100% true. All good jokes need an element of truth, this has nothing false.

When President Barack Hussein Obama's Sequester went into effect, the first things he cut were things which would hurt the citizens the most and quickest.

boards of FL wrote:
nochain wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Ah. Well in that case, I have already settled this. If you simply travel to the outer edges of our universe, there is a more developed form of life that exists out there that does nothing but study politics here on earth. They can confirm or deny anything you ask them. I checked with them, and it turns out that republicans are completely full of shit with respect to their recent comments on the ACA.

Now, I doubt that you or anyone else that you know is familiar with how to travel to the outer edges of our universe, and I'm certainly not going to tell you how to do this. Being it the case that you subscribe to logic that dictates if something cannot be proven wrong, it carries some weight in your mind, you necessarily must believe what I am telling you. You must believe me when I tell you that a super being from the edge of the universe told me that republicans are completely full of shit. Right?

LOL. Sounds more like you pulled that drivel out of Uranus, not the far reaches of the universe.

boards of FL

boards of FL

nochain wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
nochain wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

LOL. Sounds more like you pulled that drivel out of Uranus, not the far reaches of the universe.

Drivel? You can't prove it wrong, so it must be right, right?

cheers

govt employees.

cheers cheers cheers And isn't that what this adminstration is all about?...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum