Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Explosive taggants.....a means to trace explosives before and after.....guess who is fighting this

+2
othershoe1030
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taggant

I heard a former ATF agent say they have the technology to trace most bombs by requiring taggants in explosives......they tried 10 years ago to get this common sense bill through Congress......but the NRA fought this bill.

We have lost our fricking minds to allow gun merchants to profit on carnage and use their profits to payoff congress. These are traitors in our midst. They are guilty of treason as they assist domestic and foreign terrorist to harm this nation.

He explained that after a bomb explodes these micro magnetic glow in the dark chips can readily be collected and quickly give information about the batch and sales path. We need to put a wooden stake in the heart of NRA. It is time for direct political action against the same. I hope it will return from a shill for gun merchants reaping obscene profits off fear and death, and return to the NRA of my youth......when training and safety took precedence over profit.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I heard a similar report on the TV this evening reporting on the NRA's fight to not have taggants added to explosives except plastic.

It is impossible to imagine what contorted connection the NRA could try and construct between the 2nd amendment and these taggants. Who can they claim to be protecting by banning such an ability to trace explosives? Cowardly terrorists?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taggant

I heard a former ATF agent say they have the technology to trace most bombs by requiring taggants in explosives......they tried 10 years ago to get this common sense bill through Congress......but the NRA fought this bill.

We have lost our fricking minds to allow gun merchants to profit on carnage and use their profits to payoff congress. These are traitors in our midst. They are guilty of treason as they assist domestic and foreign terrorist to harm this nation.

He explained that after a bomb explodes these micro magnetic glow in the dark chips can readily be collected and quickly give information about the batch and sales path. We need to put a wooden stake in the heart of NRA. It is time for direct political action against the same. I hope it will return from a shill for gun merchants reaping obscene profits off fear and death, and return to the NRA of my youth......when training and safety took precedence over profit.

Make your complaint to PaceDog. He might be writing his next pro-gun thread right this very minute.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

I have spent a good portion of my youth in NRA activities, but I am pissed. They have caught 27 felons buying guns at gun shows as reported this evening on TV, and that is the tip of the iceberg as we see these drive by gang warfare killing innocent children, and we cannot do background checks to make it more difficult for felons to get guns.......90% of Americans understand the logic and need.........I am changing my views from a strong advocate of second amendment rights to a pissed off gun owner who thinks the NRA is the problem.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I have spent a good portion of my youth in NRA activities, but I am pissed. They have caught 27 felons buying guns at gun shows as reported this evening on TV, and that is the tip of the iceberg as we see these drive by gang warfare killing innocent children, and we cannot do background checks to make it more difficult for felons to get guns.......90% of Americans understand the logic and need.........I am changing my views from a strong advocate of second amendment rights to a pissed off gun owner who thinks the NRA is the problem.

Twenty seven felons...over how long a period at how many gun shows in how many states. A link to a reliable source would be nice too.

Ask Oakland, Chicago, Washington D.C., Detroit, New York, New Orleans how well their strict gun laws are working for them.

2seaoat

No link necessary, because any number would not provide any context, because we are not doing background checks. I bought a shotgun from friend, and we never did paperwork. One of my customers gave me a gun, and he brought in paperwork and we executed the same. My cousin sent me a gun from California which my dad gave to his dad, and he thought I might want it.....it was sent to a licensed gun dealer and I had to produce my foid and fill out paperwork......in non of those transactions was anybody checking if I was a sane person.......nor was there any period of time which I had to wait......common sense says that we need to close loopholes.

slick move communistic seaoat. it took a while but determination to mend the bombs with gun rights was going to happen. notify the press, they found their dog and pony.

knothead

knothead

othershoe1030 wrote:I heard a similar report on the TV this evening reporting on the NRA's fight to not have taggants added to explosives except plastic.

It is impossible to imagine what contorted connection the NRA could try and construct between the 2nd amendment and these taggants. Who can they claim to be protecting by banning such an ability to trace explosives? Cowardly terrorists?

I, too, heard a discussion on this topic and the rationale' given for the NRA's opposition to the taggants in explosives is that it would then be connected to gun powder which is connected to ammo and that is deal breaker in their minds.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

knothead wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:I heard a similar report on the TV this evening reporting on the NRA's fight to not have taggants added to explosives except plastic.

I, too, heard a discussion on this topic and the rationale' given for the NRA's opposition to the taggants in explosives is that it would then be connected to gun powder which is connected to ammo and that is deal breaker in their minds.

Which law abiding citizen would this adversely effect? Their reasoning is non-existent. Now, look what Bloomberg is doing.

New York Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg said his group, Mayors Against Illegal Guns, is going to take a page from the NRA playbook and start scoring members of Congress, from A through F.
“For decades, the NRA has done an admirable job of tracking to minute detail how members of Congress stand on gun bills,” said the group’s director, Mark Glaze, United Press International reported. “We’ve simply decided to do the same.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/9/bloomberg-anti-gun-group-debuts-scorecard-congress/#ixzz2RoFMExGs
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

othershoe1030 wrote:
knothead wrote:

Which law abiding citizen would this adversely effect? Their reasoning is non-existent. Now, look what Bloomberg is doing.

New York Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg said his group, Mayors Against Illegal Guns, is going to take a page from the NRA playbook and start scoring members of Congress, from A through F.
“For decades, the NRA has done an admirable job of tracking to minute detail how members of Congress stand on gun bills,” said the group’s director, Mark Glaze, United Press International reported. “We’ve simply decided to do the same.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/9/bloomberg-anti-gun-group-debuts-scorecard-congress/#ixzz2RoFMExGs
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

You really want to use Bloomberg LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

talk about commie dictator love.

heres a idea you can love all you communist.

just implant everyone with a cow tag/chip. no one will get away with anything again...BOO!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I think Tags are a good thing in gun powder..Like DNA it sets the innocent free and jails the dirtbags... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

2seaoat wrote:I have spent a good portion of my youth in NRA activities, but I am pissed. They have caught 27 felons buying guns at gun shows as reported this evening on TV, and that is the tip of the iceberg as we see these drive by gang warfare killing innocent children, and we cannot do background checks to make it more difficult for felons to get guns.......90% of Americans understand the logic and need.........I am changing my views from a strong advocate of second amendment rights to a pissed off gun owner who thinks the NRA is the problem.

despite NRA faults can you imagine the carnage that the dems would reap if they could go willy nilly into gun control as they did health care?

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

despite NRA faults can you imagine the carnage that the dems would reap if they could go willy nilly into gun control as they did health care?

PD, you are creating a straw man with that position and you know it. The 'Dems' are not going willy nilly into control . . . . . . . and bringing in healthcare puts your position untenable. I think you are resistant to any form of gun control for your own personal reasons, I appreciate that, trying to demonize the issue with what the 'Dems' will do are a matter of record . . . they advocate background checks and closing the loop holes in gun shows. Is this a game changer? NO is the answer and the American people support these measures . . . . . but the fear mongering continues and the carnage continues.

knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

PD, you are creating a straw man with that position and you know it. The 'Dems' are not going willy nilly into control . . . . . . . and bringing in healthcare puts your position untenable. I think you are resistant to any form of gun control for your own personal reasons, I appreciate that, trying to demonize the issue with what the 'Dems' will do are a matter of record . . . they advocate background checks and closing the loop holes in gun shows. Is this a game changer? NO is the answer and the American people support these measures . . . . . but the fear mongering continues and the carnage continues.

Yes they are and it is no straw man. Don't insult the opinion just because you don't like it. If the dems had the power they had from 2008 to 2010 right now, we'd all be melting down our guns or worse. Dems want their way or the highway. If they want gun control let them try to change the 2nd Amendment.

I am resistant to gun control because the only people it affects negatively are those who follow the law. Enforce the laws on the books and see what affect that has on gun crime. Adding more laws is futile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum