Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghoulish Abortion doctor charged with murder of living babies...

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/abortionist-joked-baby-big-enough-walk-around-me-or-walk-me-bus-stop

Abortionist Joked: 'This Baby Is Big Enough to Walk Around With Me or Walk Me to the Bus Stop'

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://cnsnews.com/news/article/abortionist-joked-baby-big-enough-walk-around-me-or-walk-me-bus-stop

Abortionist Joked: 'This Baby Is Big Enough to Walk Around With Me or Walk Me to the Bus Stop'

This is obscene. The story is outrageous and yet the Progressive lame stream media refuse to carry the evolving story.

Crime

10 of the Most Shocking Allegations in the Gruesome ‘House of Horrors’ That Was Dr. Kermit Gosnell’s Abortion Clinic (WARNING: Graphic)

Apr. 12, 2013 4:34pm Billy Hallowell

Editor’s Note: This article deals with extremely-disturbing themes and subjects. Please be advised.

The details emerging from Dr. Kermit Gosnell’s murder trial are so gruesome that, based on the descriptions, one would assume they are fictional scenes from a horror movie. However, the reality is that the court case, which continues to expose the details of the alleged murders of at least seven babies, is, according to witness testimony, anything but a concocted tale.

TheBlaze first covered the case back in Jan. 2011, when we reported that Gosnell, 72, a Philadelphia-based abortion doctor, was charged with eight murders. Our coverage at the time, based on an AP report, provides just a brief overview of the horrific allegations:

A doctor who gave abortions to minorities, immigrants and poor women in a “house of horrors” clinic was charged with eight counts of murder in the deaths of a patient and seven babies who were born alive and then killed with scissors, prosecutors said Wednesday.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell…made millions of dollars over 30 years, performing as many illegal, late-term abortions as he could, prosecutors said. State regulators ignored complaints about him and failed to inspect his clinic since 1993, but no charges were warranted against them given time limits and existing law, District Attorney Seth Williams said. Nine of Gosnell’s employees also were charged.

Gosnell “induced labor, forced the live birth of viable babies in the sixth, seventh, eighth month of pregnancy and then killed those babies by cutting into the back of the neck with scissors and severing their spinal cord,” Williams said.

Read more: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/12/10-of-the-most-shocking-allegations-in-the-gruesome-house-of-horrors-that-was-dr-kermit-gosnells-abortion-clinic-warning-graphic/

That's horrible,if he did that but you can't trust this news source. You have to wonder why the employees kept working there and didn't turn him in?

Steve Stockman Bumper Sticker: 'If Babies Had Guns They Wouldn't Be Aborted'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/12/steve-stockman-bumper-sticker_n_3070199.html

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I remember when this happened, and it's appalling and disgusting, to say the least. I am almost as sickened by the attempt to politicize these heinous crimes.

William wrote:Steve Stockman Bumper Sticker: 'If Babies Had Guns They Wouldn't Be Aborted'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/12/steve-stockman-bumper-sticker_n_3070199.html

Weird avatar Billy Boy.

Floridatexan wrote:
I remember when this happened, and it's appalling and disgusting, to say the least. I am almost as sickened by the attempt to politicize these heinous crimes.

I thght the intent was to kill the fetus/child anyway... what happened to the end justifying the means?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I thght the intent was to kill the fetus/child anyway... what happened to the end justifying the means?

Whose intent?

The article says:
He also faces several counts of conspiracy and violation of Pennsylvania’s law against post-24-week abortions.

So him doing these murders is not an argument in favor of outlawing abortions. He was already breaking the law and he knew it.
Outlawing late term abortions didn't stop him.
I bet he'd have done abortions even if they were completely outlawed.

Just pointing that out.

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Whose intent?

The intent of a person exercising their right to have an abortion... and those who perform them as allowed by law. If these were illegal/late that's another issue... but the act itself is what it is... not for the weak of stomach.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

Then why is it okay to politicize, parade them in front of photographers and journalists, the parents from the Newtown murders.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:That's horrible,if he did that but you can't trust this news source. You have to wonder why the employees kept working there and didn't turn him in?

No, YOU won't trust the source. The source and story are solid. The far left journalists don't want to give exposure to this story.

There is no reason that it should not receive the same exposure as the Newtown mass murder. He is charged with seven murders, how many more did he commit?

Markle

Markle

bluemoon wrote:The article says:
He also faces several counts of conspiracy and violation of Pennsylvania’s law against post-24-week abortions.

So him doing these murders is not an argument in favor of outlawing abortions. He was already breaking the law and he knew it.

Just pointing that out.

Just pointing out that President Barack Hussein Obama SUPPORTS late term abortion AND denying any medical care to the infant accidentally born alive.

Markle wrote:

Just pointing that out.

Just pointing out that President Barack Hussein Obama SUPPORTS late term abortion AND denying any medical care to the infant accidentally born alive.

That's a lie and people like you have no qualms about pushing false assertions.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

Just pointing that out.

That's a lie and people like you have no qualms about pushing false assertions.

its not lie. Obama voted against the born alive infant protection act as a senator. yes one of the few actual votes he made and pushed.

Ghoulish Abortion doctor charged with murder of living babies... Obamak10

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/obama-and-infanticide/

The real truth.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/obama-and-infanticide/

The real truth.

As you know, then Senator Barack Hussein Obama voted FOUR TIMES to withhold medical care for infants accidentally born alive during botched abortions.

Markle wrote:

The real truth.

As you know, then Senator Barack Hussein Obama voted FOUR TIMES to withhold medical care for infants accidentally born alive during botched abortions.

That's not true either. You didn't read Factcheck or the law that's already in place in Ill.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

The real truth.

That's not true either. You didn't read Factcheck or the law that's already in place in Ill.

Factcheck? That liberal created source to back up all liberal lies?

Markle wrote:

Just pointing that out.

Show me proof that the President supports late term abortions except in a case where the mother's life or health is involved. You're a liar, plain and simple.

Also, since there's an article in today's News-Journal about this doctor, I don't think anyone is trying to hide what he did. It was terrible. He and his workers are also charged with fraud and several other things.
But he was already breaking the laws that are on the books.

Here's the truth about your claims that Obama wants to kill living babies that were aborted:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/obama_and_infanticide.html

You don't have to believe factcheck if you don't want to. But if you can't prove they are wrong, I guess you just think you're entitled to your own facts along with your own opinions.

Obama voted to uphold Roe v Wade. Some people think the laws are just fine the way they are. I can tell you do not think that. That might be your religious belief but it is not everybody's. It would be nice if you would respect other people's views sometimes, like you ask them to respect yours.

bluemoon wrote:
Markle wrote:

Just pointing that out.

Show me proof that the President supports late term abortions except in a case where the mother's life or health is involved. You're a liar, plain and simple.

Also, since there's an article in today's News-Journal about this doctor, I don't think anyone is trying to hide what he did. It was terrible. He and his workers are also charged with fraud and several other things.

Here's the truth about your claims that Obama wants to kill living babies that were aborted:

You don't have to believe factcheck if you don't want to. But if you can't prove they are wrong, I guess you just think you're entitled to your own facts along with your own opinions.

Obama voted to uphold Roe v Wade. Some people think the laws are just fine the way they are. I can tell you do not think that. That might be your religious belief but it is not everybody's. It would be nice if you would respect other people's views sometimes, like you ask them to respect yours.

ah another liberal sock holding onto lies.

I showed you the actual document where he voted AGAINST saving the lives of babies that make it through a botched abortion or less we say born before a certain time frame. if you think he got any say so into roe vs wade you are more delusional than our usual lefty here or maybe not lol

Chrissy wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Markle wrote:

Just pointing that out.

I showed you the actual document where he voted AGAINST saving the lives of babies that make it through a botched abortion or less we say born before a certain time frame. if you think he got any say so into roe vs wade you are more delusional than our usual lefty here or maybe not lol

He didn't have anything to do with Roe V Wade but he didn't want to pass a law that violated it. You want laws passed that violate it. I know that. It's settled law for decades now. So sorry you cannot give up. It's a sad obsession with a lot of people that think they know more than everybody else.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

The real truth.

Doesn't matter what law is in place, what matters is HOW President Barack Hussein Obama VOTED.

Markle

Markle

bluemoon wrote:
Markle wrote:

Just pointing that out.

THANK YOU. I do love it when Progressives either do not read their own posts they use as a reference or do not comprehend what has been stated.

From YOUR source.

On the Record

While we don't have a record of Obama's 2003 comments on SB 1082, he did express his objection to the 2001 and 2002 bills.

Obama, Senate floor, 2002: [A]dding a – an additional doctor who then has to be called in an emergency situation to come in and make these assessments is really designed simply to burden the original decision of the woman and the physician to induce labor and perform an abortion. … I think it’s important to understand that this issue ultimately is about abortion and not live births.

Obama, Senate floor, 2001: Number one, whenever we define a previable fetus as a person that is protected by the equal protection clause or the other elements in the Constitution, what we’re really saying is, in fact, that they are persons that are entitled to the kinds of protections that would be provided to a – a child, a nine-month-old – child that was delivered to term. That determination then, essentially, if it was accepted by a court, would forbid abortions to take place. I mean, it – it would essentially bar abortions, because the equal protection clause does not allow somebody to kill a child, and if this is a child, then this would be an antiabortion statute.

###

Here they are all agreeing that there has been a live birth and what to do after that birth. President Obama and his ilk believe that the goal was to kill in infant and simply because it was BORN ALIVE AS A PERSON, should not change the goal which was to kill the now person. In their opinion, calling in another physician for the baby was an UNNECESSARY EXTRA STEP AND BURDEN.

So who speaks for the live born baby?

Chrissy wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Markle wrote:

Just pointing that out.

Where on that document did it say Obama voted for late term abortion? I didn't see anything that said that.LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum