Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So ZVUG is getting his wish....NK says nuclear war unavoidable

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

William wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I don't recall Z wishing for war with North Korea. And nochain, your use of the term "ragheads" speaks volumes.

Z did....he wanted us to go after NK instead of Iran. And the RH term....so what? They call you and I "infidel."

So you take a racial slur and equate it to a word meaning:
1. a. a person who does not accept a particular faith, especially Christianity.
b. (in Christian use) an unbeliever, especially a Muslim.
c. (in Muslim use) a person who does not accept the Islamic faith; kaffir.
2. a person who has no religious faith; unbeliever.
3. (loosely) a person who disbelieves or doubts a particular theory, belief, creed, etc.; skeptic.

Nothing racial about infidel. Infidel even applies to me since I fit in #3 above.

Racial? Making fun of what someone wears on their head is RACIAL? LOL whatever.

So I guess you are making up your own definition for words now.

A derogatory term used to describe a male of middle eastern descent, the part “rag” refers to a turban and the part “head” refers to the chocolate coloured face of the person.

And what is your source reliability for that definition? It must be from the PC version of Websters.

They wear rags on their head, hence the term. We call them Haji too for the pilgrimage that they make to Mecca, guess that is slang as well, huh? Give it a rest.

It's interesting that SRCSB and the USAF refer to Middle Eastern men as "ragheads".

Do you say that in the classroom and on active duty...?

If not, why not...?

There would be no need to talk about current events when you teach Home Economics.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan wrote:
And nochain, your use of the term "ragheads" speaks volumes.

Sure does - it covers a lot of ground. You are clueless as usual, an opinionated blowhard who has no real life experience dealing with those people on their turf. If you had ever spent time over in the Mideast (as I have) you would more than likely have a few choice words about them. The things you defend and oppose leads me to believe you are a poser without a clue. Too funny.

So ZVUG is getting his wish....NK says nuclear war unavoidable - Page 2 Anti-Liberal-Poster-debate-1567871-293-400

nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
And nochain, your use of the term "ragheads" speaks volumes.

Sure does - it covers a lot of ground. You are clueless as usual, an opinionated blowhard who has no real life experience dealing with those people on their turf. If you had ever spent time over in the Mideast (as I have) you would more than likely have a few choice words about them. The things you defend and oppose leads me to believe you are a poser without a clue. Too funny.

So ZVUG is getting his wish....NK says nuclear war unavoidable - Page 2 Anti-Liberal-Poster-debate-1567871-293-400

So you're not politically correct?....Funny though 'raghead' causes problems and criticism of it's use and yet some/most/alot of these people wish to kill/destroy America but you better not call them a name...sounds about right huh?....No one has suggested anger management/diversity training for 'nochain'?....

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
And what is your source reliability for that definition? It must be from the PC version of Websters.

They wear rags on their head, hence the term. We call them Haji too for the pilgrimage that they make to Mecca, guess that is slang as well, huh? Give it a rest.

Absolutely it is, but you know what I just checked my hard copy of of Websters and it is verbatim to what the PC version states.

Pure and simple it is a racial slur and you are just too blinded by hate to see it.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Absolutely it is, but you know what I just checked my hard copy of of Websters and it is verbatim to what the PC version states.

Pure and simple it is a racial slur and you are just too blinded by hate to see it.

The term "infidel" is a derogatory term as used by your Islamist heroes. But go ahead, defend those "rascals" with all your might - they have your back.....Ever spend any time over there?

nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

The term "infidel" is a derogatory term as used by your Islamist heroes. But go ahead, defend those "rascals" with all your might - they have your back.....Ever spend any time over there?

Seems like for a long time (four plus years) we've (some) attempted to treat our enemies and those that hate us better than we've treated our allies...This is the appeasement policies that have restored us in the world's eyes as the cowh stated he would do?...By being politically correct and not wanting to call the Ft Hood terrorist attack a terrorist attack because of not wanting to upset some folks...Too bad they didn't recognize this lunatic as a freakin terrorist before he murdered people....well this way the cowh will say there have been no terrorist attacks on US soil while he's been in office...common sense people will see it differently...

nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Simple answer "YES". Even the time I spent in Nam I refused to call the people of that land Gooks or slant eyes or any other derogatory terms.

Last edited by Ghost_Rider1 on 4/15/2013, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Simple answer "YES"

Oh really? Then perhaps you have seen them doing this but then you probably approve given your tenderhearted affront at their being called a "name":

So ZVUG is getting his wish....NK says nuclear war unavoidable - Page 2 Pakistan-filmprotest620

Last edited by nochain on 4/15/2013, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

I doubt he has been out of the county.

nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Simple answer "YES"

Oh really? Then perhaps you have seen them doing this but then you probably approve given your tenderhearted affront at their being called a "name":

So ZVUG is getting his wish....NK says nuclear war unavoidable - Page 2 Pakistan-filmprotest620

You should have clarified your earlier statement as 'Flag Burning Ragheads'....

nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Simple answer "YES"

I think the same thing about that as I do this.

So ZVUG is getting his wish....NK says nuclear war unavoidable - Page 2 Chirou10

I like this one...OLG GLORY gets revenge.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fyinewsgroup/224503950/

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I doubt he has been out of the county.

Retired USA SGM 26 years of honorable service. Several tours outside the country. Want to see a copy of my 214?

Sure post it.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Sure post it.

I'll not post it publicly, but give me time to redact personal information and I'll email it to you.

[quote="Ghost_Rider1"]
nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Simple answer "YES"

I seriously doubt you have thought about it at all. Hypersensitive people leaping to defend radical Islamists over a common label do not give a hoot about American values or American lives. Your priorities are so skewed to the far left it would be amazing if you could make a right turn when walking.

[quote="nochain"]
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Simple answer "YES"

I seriously doubt you have thought about it at all. Hypersensitive people leaping to defend radical Islamists over a common label do not give a hoot about American values or American lives. Your priorities are so skewed to the far left it would be amazing if you could make a right turn when walking.

So you think you know me? You don't know jack shit. I am not defending "radical Islamist", but you folks have stuck that rag head label on all Muslims whether radical or not. I am against placing derogatory labels on anyone. This has nothing to do with my America spirit and more of the use of derogatory terms. You tightey whitey right wingers spin any and everything to suit your own agenda. In my 2 tours to the Middle East, I met and befriended some wonderful Muslim people, some of which I still correspond with.

[quote="Ghost_Rider1"][quote="nochain"][quote="Ghost_Rider1"][quote="nochain"][quote="Ghost_Rider1"][quote="nochain"]
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

So you think you know me? You don't know jack shit. I am not defending "radical Islamist", but you folks have stuck that rag head label on all Muslims whether radical or not. I am against placing derogatory labels on anyone. This has nothing to do with my America spirit and more of the use of derogatory terms. You tightey whitey right wingers spin any and everything to suit your own agenda. In my 2 tours to the Middle East, I met and befriended some wonderful Muslim people, some of which I still correspond with.

Apparently your self-righteous convictions don't extend very far. Hypocrite.

[quote="nochain"][quote="Ghost_Rider1"][quote="nochain"][quote="Ghost_Rider1"][quote="nochain"][quote="Ghost_Rider1"]
nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Coming from you, I take that as a compliment.

[quote="Ghost_Rider1"][quote="nochain"][quote="Ghost_Rider1"][quote="nochain"][quote="Ghost_Rider1"][quote="nochain"]
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

After reading some of your hypocritical posts I would imagine that's probably the closest you have ever come to a compliment.

[quote="nochain"][quote="Ghost_Rider1"][quote="nochain"][quote="Ghost_Rider1"][quote="nochain"][quote="Ghost_Rider1"]
nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

After reading some of your hypocritical posts I would imagine that's probably the closest you have ever come to a compliment.

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Oh please, you can do better than that!

nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
nochain wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Oh please, you can do better than that!

Sure I could if I thought you were worth my time, but you are nothing but a peon to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum