Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Sal will agree with me that Bill Clinton was a terrible president.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That stupid son of a bitch Clinton balanced the federal budget. That means he's one of those debt hawks Sal and I hate. My god, only an idiot would not understand how good debt is and balance the fucking budget to get rid of it.

And he taught interns how to smoke cigars.

doubtingthomas wrote:And he taught interns how to smoke cigars.

"SMOKE'?????......Can't say too much voted for him his second term and to make matters more embarrassing....that meant voting for a team that included Gore!...

Bob wrote:That stupid son of a bitch Clinton balanced the federal budget. That means he's one of those debt hawks Sal and I hate. My god, only an idiot would not understand how good debt is and balance the fucking budget to get rid of it.

No, the GOP led Congress BALANCED the budget. Clinton just signed off on it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Well if he was against it he sure does boast about it on interviews now.
I listened to him boast about it on Morning Joe.

I dunno how Sal is gonna react to this. If Clinton actually is one of Sal's fellow debt lovers then I don't think Sal will like it that Clinton is boasting about being just the opposite. lol

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Bob wrote:That stupid son of a bitch Clinton balanced the federal budget. That means he's one of those debt hawks Sal and I hate. My god, only an idiot would not understand how good debt is and balance the fucking budget to get rid of it.

He was forced into welfare reform and then took credit...now the cowh has reversed some key elements of that reform in order for a political agenda and to keep some even further under government's thumb..

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

newswatcher wrote:

"SMOKE'?????......Can't say too much voted for him his second term and to make matters more embarrassing....that meant voting for a team that included Gore!...

You were a leftist in '96? Where did the turnaround come from?

In '96, I liked neither candidate, and wrote in my then 11 year old daughter's name.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

You were a leftist in '96? Where did the turnaround come from?

In '96, I liked neither candidate, and wrote in my then 11 year old daughter's name.

In that election the republicans ran Bob Dole...in my opinion an American Hero...hardly a leftist but like many voters there just wasn't a clear compelling argument made on why to change presidents...If I disagreed with President Clinton one thing he did was know that he HAD to work with the other party to get things done...now whether he was responsible or the republicans in Congress were is open for discussion...That trait of at least attempting to find common ground and work from there is gone..instead of getting something done and discuss future negotiations/compromises is GONE...The next president reached accross the aisle and immediately worked with Sen Kennedy on educational reform and he too recognized that both sides needed to work together and this reform is still recognized as good legislation...again debate can be who's more responsible..Only disagreement with President Clinton was that he committed perjury...doesn't matter what he chose to 'lie' about but that he did so under oath...Now as far as the bottom half of the ticket....that is an embarrassment and it's difficult to believe that Gore was one heart beat away...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum