Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Levin to Joe Scarborough

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Levin to Joe Scarborough Empty Levin to Joe Scarborough 3/19/2013, 8:53 am

Well, you know, ladies and gentlemen, there is a concerted effort to attack our dear friend Ted Cruz, the great senator from Texas, by all manner of miscreant malcontent lightweights,” Levin said.

“But there’s one in particular on MSLSD — one in particular. This is a man who resigned from the House of Representatives. This is a man who tried radio and failed. He went on a hiatus to put together a whole new program and he’s been on hiatus ever since. A man who wanted to work for the Fox News Channel, but they already had a janitor. A man who wanted to work the fryer at McDonald’s, but wasn’t qualified. And so they picked him up over there at MSLSD — MSLSD, a whole conga line of freaks.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/18/mark-levin-joe-scarborough-a-rambling-marbled-mouth-buffoon-with-that-ditz-sitting-next-to-you/#ixzz2NzQA6A8M

lol Wink

2Levin to Joe Scarborough Empty Re: Levin to Joe Scarborough 3/19/2013, 9:19 am

2seaoat

Who is Levin?

3Levin to Joe Scarborough Empty Re: Levin to Joe Scarborough 3/19/2013, 11:58 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Who is Levin?

Some loud mouth right-wing radio talkshow host...not related to our own local opportunists (I don't think). Just another nutjob making the GOP look like a bunch of extremists...oh, wait....

4Levin to Joe Scarborough Empty Re: Levin to Joe Scarborough 3/19/2013, 1:28 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mark Levin now has the 4th largest radio audience in the country. His talk show comes on at 5PM on WCOA.
Here's three minutes of his radio show and this represents thousands of hours of him doing the same shtick over and over and over again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaQmzOSx7gA

5Levin to Joe Scarborough Empty Re: Levin to Joe Scarborough 3/19/2013, 1:31 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

“But there’s one in particular on MSLSD — one in particular. This is a man who resigned from the House of Representatives. This is a man who tried radio and failed. He went on a hiatus to put together a whole new program and he’s been on hiatus ever since. A man who wanted to work for the Fox News Channel, but they already had a janitor. A man who wanted to work the fryer at McDonald’s, but wasn’t qualified. And so they picked him up over there at MSLSD — MSLSD, a whole conga line of freaks.”

Levin despises everyone he labels a RINO. Says the same stuff as this about Karl Rove and many others.
Levin cites Sean Hannity and Sarah Palin as being an example of the few "real conservatives". But he's never had any criticism of Palin for quitting office in the middle of a term like Scarborough did. lol

6Levin to Joe Scarborough Empty Re: Levin to Joe Scarborough 3/19/2013, 1:43 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's one you'll love. It's Levin trashing O'Reilly with every insult in the book after O'Reilly goes on his tv show and trashes right-wing radio hosts like Levin.
If this isn't pro wrastlin I don't know what is. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-ZgouoJso

7Levin to Joe Scarborough Empty Re: Levin to Joe Scarborough 3/19/2013, 1:46 pm

2seaoat

Bob,

I listened to his radio clip....still do not know who he is.....but sadly you led me to this utube which popped up after listening to whats his names clip....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w63YDsefthc&NR=1&feature=fvwp

You and Mr. Levin appear to tempt our worse instincts.

8Levin to Joe Scarborough Empty Re: Levin to Joe Scarborough 3/19/2013, 2:03 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:

You and Mr. Levin appear to tempt our worse instincts.

I just wish I could rake in the millions while doing so like he does. So far it aint made me a dime. lol

9Levin to Joe Scarborough Empty Re: Levin to Joe Scarborough 3/19/2013, 2:30 pm

polecat

polecat

Rush Limpballs underwear folder!

10Levin to Joe Scarborough Empty Re: Levin to Joe Scarborough 3/19/2013, 2:50 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

polecat wrote:

Rush Limpballs underwear folder!

Well more accurately, he's Sean Hannity's underwear folder.
Levin and Hannity have been best friends for a long time. Levin got prominence by being the taped voice on Hannity's radio show that we would always hear when Hannity dumped calls. As soon as Hannity hung up on a caller, the voice of Mark Levin would say "get off my phone you big dope".
That helped get Levin his own radio show.

The link I'm going to give you now is considered to be an all-time classic in "pro wrastlin radio".
It occurred years ago when Bush was President. I'm gonna give you the version Howard Stern presented on his radio show.
Actor Alec Baldwin is a guest on a local New York radio show. And during that broadcast, Sean Hannity calls in. First you will hear Howard Stern setting it up. And then Stern plays clips from the show Hannity called into.
At about the 3:05 mark on the youtube counter, you will discover that Hannity's boy Mark Levin is in the same room with Hannity and he starts talking too.
Trust me on this. This is better entertainment than Hulk Hogan vs Hack Logan (or whatever his opponent was called). After listening to this, you will become a student of pro wrastlin radio like I am. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-YQ4kR_PCw

11Levin to Joe Scarborough Empty Re: Levin to Joe Scarborough 3/19/2013, 3:02 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way, any listeners to Hannity's radio show will know that Hannity has always referred to Levin as "The Great One".
The first time I ever heard this (by now I've probably heard it a hundred times) I thought they were talking about Jackie Gleason. lol

12Levin to Joe Scarborough Empty Re: Levin to Joe Scarborough 3/19/2013, 5:42 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

I listen to Levin now and then, whenever I happen to be driving and his show is on. I like him. Says it like it is with no punches pulled.

I think one of the best things I've heard him say was - "Mr. Prsident you are a moron! That's right I said it!". Too funny!

13Levin to Joe Scarborough Empty Re: Levin to Joe Scarborough 3/19/2013, 6:17 pm

For the easily amused....

"Vectorman you are a moron! That's right I said it!". Too funny!

Indeed.

14Levin to Joe Scarborough Empty Re: Levin to Joe Scarborough 3/19/2013, 8:48 pm

I thought it was funny. and I knew it would get ya'lls goat cause he's that pcolian lol

feinsteins bill isn't looking to good btw. that's what the whole thing was about...

15Levin to Joe Scarborough Empty Re: Levin to Joe Scarborough 3/19/2013, 9:09 pm

Only one of the greatest conservative minds in the country......

16Levin to Joe Scarborough Empty Re: Levin to Joe Scarborough 3/19/2013, 11:20 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Howyadoin... wrote:For the easily amused....

"Vectorman you are a moron! That's right I said it!". Too funny!

Indeed.

LOL

What a tool!

Enjoy! LOL

17Levin to Joe Scarborough Empty Re: Levin to Joe Scarborough 3/20/2013, 6:48 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

No question about it.

But somehow it doesn't make me feel all that giddy inside when a talk show host whose main claim to fame is "get off my phone you big dope" is one of the greatest minds we have in a country of 320 million people. I don't even wanna think about what some of those 319 million lesser minds must be like. lol

I think two words will suffice to express my feelings about it. "We're" and "fucked". lol

18Levin to Joe Scarborough Empty Re: Levin to Joe Scarborough 3/20/2013, 8:11 am

Bob wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

No question about it.

But somehow it doesn't make me feel all that giddy inside when a talk show host whose main claim to fame is "get off my phone you big dope" is one of the greatest minds we have in a country of 320 million people. I don't even wanna think about what some of those 319 million lesser minds must be like. lol

I think two words will suffice to express my feelings about it. "We're" and "fucked". lol

You know some people got their start in life cleaning toilets etc. so there are worse ways to begin a career in the biznez.

I'm not a follower of either of these people, because I don't listen to talk radio anymore and I never watch tv. I need to start listening to talk radio more though because I do agree with you that it is entertaining as hell. I called into that one show ya'll used to ave there way back wen I first moved there. it was about mice and property rights something like that. I was scared to be on the radio..........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum