Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some children get the short straw when their parents choose to have a child........

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Ever wondered why so many of the animals that are self-sufficient in the wild are difficult to breed in captivity and often don't care for their young? As for humans... when you rob them of their natural instinct to be self-reliant you rob them of much more than that. There is pride and confidence upon accomplishing things... the opposite is a lack of confidence, security and respect for oneself and others.

Social engineering is a progressive evil. You leftist idiots need to get over your god complex. Bad ideas fail.

PkrBum wrote:Ever wondered why so many of the animals that are self-sufficient in the wild are difficult to breed in captivity and often don't care for their young? As for humans... when you rob them of their natural instinct to be self-reliant you rob them of much more than that. There is pride and confidence upon accomplishing things... the opposite is a lack of confidence, security and respect for oneself and others.

Social engineering is a progressive evil. You leftist idiots need to get over your god complex. Bad ideas fail.

Great post!

Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
BirdyBack wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:Part of the problem is so many parents have poor parenting skills. This started when the television became the baby sitter and children and parents lost the techniques and values of learning good parenting. This continues yet today.
I agree. I would also contend that part of the erosion of the family exists because people are for more concerned about their rights than about their responsibilities. Yes, people have a right to have children. With that comes the responsibility to teach them appropriate behaviors.

Parents complain about teachers wanting to put children on Ritalin so they'll be good in school. The reality is that those same parents fail to teach their children basic social skills. Those same parents will spend time and energy calling a school principal to complain when their child is disciplined, but they will not put forth the same amount of time and energy to teach their child something as basic as how to act in public.

Considering that a majority of the people who do this and have children like this are liberals I tend to agree. A prime example of this type of parenting posted just before me.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byD2cD7iAfE

Smile

Comments like this just reinforce your nutjob status. You look so juvenile and silly.

Some children get the short straw when their parents choose to have a child........ - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlmdWV90lSEwxJMuK1xgV9G7-mw24fzit2Hom09t3sgUc_7p3U

Am I?

I don't think so and I don't feel I fell so short of the mark in my last post.

As for someone having issues with their issues you take the cake.

At your last session did your psychologist prescribe some more...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-62QgzmcDQ

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 3/18/2013, 2:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Floridatexan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
BirdyBack wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:Part of the problem is so many parents have poor parenting skills. This started when the television became the baby sitter and children and parents lost the techniques and values of learning good parenting. This continues yet today.
I agree. I would also contend that part of the erosion of the family exists because people are for more concerned about their rights than about their responsibilities. Yes, people have a right to have children. With that comes the responsibility to teach them appropriate behaviors.

Parents complain about teachers wanting to put children on Ritalin so they'll be good in school. The reality is that those same parents fail to teach their children basic social skills. Those same parents will spend time and energy calling a school principal to complain when their child is disciplined, but they will not put forth the same amount of time and energy to teach their child something as basic as how to act in public.

Considering that a majority of the people who do this and have children like this are liberals I tend to agree. A prime example of this type of parenting posted just before me.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Oh, BS, you blankin' rube. I have personally reported one instance of child abuse and one of child neglect. One set of parents was white; the other was Japanese.

Some children get the short straw when their parents choose to have a child........ - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz_0S0srYWd2SZNELcXKwsMhqOa_ZQUAskt5_uTHV6wjBteLAT

And because in the cases you reported one was white and the other Japanese they're conservatives in your eyes eh?

Did you even read what I was replying to?

You really are a...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N29vkIT3eo !!!!!

Laughing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:IN FTs case, the parents got the short straw when procreating a child.

Look, you little treasonous weasel, I'm sick of you thinking you're somehow better than everyone else. Go find a sharp stick and sit on it.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
BirdyBack wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Oh, BS, you blankin' rube. I have personally reported one instance of child abuse and one of child neglect. One set of parents was white; the other was Japanese.

Some children get the short straw when their parents choose to have a child........ - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz_0S0srYWd2SZNELcXKwsMhqOa_ZQUAskt5_uTHV6wjBteLAT

And because in the cases you reported one was white and the other Japanese they're conservatives in your eyes eh?

You really are a...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Laughing

No, ignoramus...somehow I forgot to assess which political party the crappy parents belonged to, not that it would have mattered in any way, shape or form.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
BirdyBack wrote:

Some children get the short straw when their parents choose to have a child........ - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU65TxztnHrn_Gc5lcCLQahaCJke_w7AOXrave4yeP10MzTv2p1Q

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Why not any blacks?

Because I didn't witness any blacks abusing their children. And I also forgot one other instance, in which case the mother was white. She had left her infant in a locked car with the windows up in at least 90 degree heat while she went shopping in the Galleria. I reported her to store security.

Floridatexan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
BirdyBack wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

You really are a...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Laughing

No, ignoramus...somehow I forgot to assess which political party the crappy parents belonged to, not that it would have mattered in any way, shape or form.

Some children get the short straw when their parents choose to have a child........ - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSh8KWpl4EygtedbyYFx7v67DxNDWeaVI6aYv-QIf5iOswVYZuZHw

Which only proves that you have trouble with reading comprehension or that you are admitting that most the people Birdyback wrote about are liberals as I suggested.

It's alright to admit that you're a bigot and racist also though. Most liberals are.

Did I write the big B and R words again?...

*****CHCUKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR4sm66SfsA

Twisted Evil

BirdyBack wrote:I agree. I would also contend that part of the erosion of the family exists because people are for more concerned about their rights than about their responsibilities. Yes, people have a right to have children. With that comes the responsibility to teach them appropriate behaviors.

Notice that I did not assign a political leaning towards these parents. I made a comment about parents that I have observed over a number of years, some in the school where I used to work, some in public places, some in my neighborhood. Yet somehow DE deduces that these parents must be liberals.

Damaged Eagle wrote:Considering that a majority of the people who do this and have children like this are liberals I tend to agree.

Have you any data to support your hypothesis?

Damaged Eagle wrote:Which only proves that you have trouble with reading comprehension or that you are admitting that most the people Birdyback wrote about are liberals as I suggested.

In my experiences and observations, most of these parents are apolitical. But they do have something in common with you, DE. They are immature.

BirdyBack wrote:
Notice that I did not assign a political leaning towards these parents. I made a comment about parents that I have observed over a number of years, some in the school where I used to work, some in public places, some in my neighborhood. Yet somehow DE deduces that these parents must be liberals.

Some children get the short straw when their parents choose to have a child........ - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzcGm0nyk6E0u4GgOyOdqSnMViIIezS6LxM5mt0IFy8xgHI_Qn3w

The mere fact that you made it apolitical and the fact that liberal posters around this forum run to Bored Of Fluoride with their PM's, of problems, is proof enough for me.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBQ9FRRghuQ

Smile

BirdyBack wrote:
In my experiences and observations, most of these parents are apolitical. But they do have something in common with you, DE. They are immature.

Some children get the short straw when their parents choose to have a child........ - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFCXBNtQqp-gTMqkISbdq5ZKbtQdSw4-BvPJgjxpVH34Tub16x9Q

You have proof to your hypothesis or are you just being another liberal sheeple like the rest of the liberals on this forum with your personal attacks.

But then what else can one expect from boring supposedly enlightened progressive liberals but personal attacks?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Z_am82sYFXU&feature=fvwp

Razz

BirdyBack wrote:
BirdyBack wrote:I agree. I would also contend that part of the erosion of the family exists because people are for more concerned about their rights than about their responsibilities. Yes, people have a right to have children. With that comes the responsibility to teach them appropriate behaviors.

Damaged Eagle wrote:Considering that a majority of the people who do this and have children like this are liberals I tend to agree.

Damaged Eagle wrote:Which only proves that you have trouble with reading comprehension or that you are admitting that most the people Birdyback wrote about are liberals as I suggested.

Thank you. So simple, yet so succinct it drives the point home.

He's a classic example of why the government enacts blanket policies that affect everyone because of the actions of a specific group.

No filters....no conscience...no brakes....and no qualms about his actions. He's only defending himself because his actions create a backlash, amiright..?

Textbook troll/cyber stalker.

Howyadoin... wrote:

Thank you. So simple, yet so succinct it drives the point home.

He's a classic example of why the government enacts blanket policies that affect everyone because of the actions of a specific group.

No filters....no conscience...no brakes....and no qualms about his actions. He's only defending himself because his actions create a backlash, amiright..?

Textbook troll/cyber stalker.

Some children get the short straw when their parents choose to have a child........ - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq4XhWscWg_IhlscsTrx3mHnTKgQiiDryWv5eYEJB2H9MyeJCl

I see... So now conservatives have all of the qualities you've mentioned... That's a very interesting definition of what a conservative is.....

Isn't that the exact opposite of the definition of a conservative?

Does this now make me the liberal and you the conservative?

So many questions!!!!!...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUnqbBgYZmI

Laughing

You're a POS troll/cyber stalker.

Nothing more.

Markle

Markle

BirdyBack wrote:

The voter base of President Barack Hussein Obama was made up of low information, lower income voters which tend to have the highest abuse rates. Single parents have a lot of stress who usually are women who bring questionable men into their lives.

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:IN FTs case, the parents got the short straw when procreating a child.

Look, you little treasonous weasel, I'm sick of you thinking you're somehow better than everyone else. Go find a sharp stick and sit on it.

I'd rather not emulate your behavior. You have the market cornered skank feet

The only "T" words around here are Democrats.

Markle wrote:
BirdyBack wrote:

The voter base of President Barack Hussein Obama was made up of low information, lower income voters which tend to have the highest abuse rates. Single parents have a lot of stress who usually are women who bring questionable men into their lives.

I don't think Hollywood would agree w/ your opinion. Most of them voted for him besides the majority of the poor don't even vote.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Dreamsglore wrote:

I don't think Hollywood would agree w/ your opinion. Most of them voted for him besides the majority of the poor don't even vote.

Hollywood is now EDUCATED?

ROFLMAO.

Now the majority of poor don't vote? Please explain how your hero got 100% of the vote out of 100% of voters in precincts dominated by the poor this last election.

KarlRove wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

ROFLMAO.

Now the majority of poor don't vote? Please explain how your hero got 100% of the vote out of 100% of voters in precincts dominated by the poor this last election.

So now people in Hollywood aren't educated? Are you serious?

Here ya go! Shows how wrong you and Markle are about the Obama votes.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/11/08/657659/-A-Remarkable-Statistic-From-Obama-s-Victory-Voting-and-Income

KarlRove

KarlRove

Dreamsglore wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

ROFLMAO.

So now people in Hollywood aren't educated? Are you serious?

Here ya go! Shows how wrong you and Markle are about the Obama votes.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/11/08/657659/-A-Remarkable-Statistic-From-Obama-s-Victory-Voting-and-Income

They aren't his MAJORITY. And again you have perjured yourself saying that the majority of Obama voters are RICH, when you have claimed they are all working class and poor. MAKE UP YOUR SCHIZO mind.

Filthy sock night again...?

meh....

KarlRove

KarlRove

Pervert posting about chesters.

KarlRove wrote:Pervert posting about chesters.

So you do know about them.

Charter member I suppose.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
BirdyBack wrote:

Really Dreamglore, I would think by now you would have learned to do your "research" before voting.

CNN Exit Polls for the 2012 Presidential Election

Vote by Income
Total
......................................................Obama.....Romney...Other
Less Than $50,000 (41% of total vote)...60%........38%.......2%
$50-100,000 (31% of total vote)...........46%........52%.......2%
$100,000 or More (28% of total vote)....44%........54%.......2%

http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/results/race/president

Yep, the Barack Hussein Obama voter base are indeed trustworthy, responsible and highly educated citizens who are well informed!

Obama Supporter Praises Obama for Free Gas & Housing
http://tinyurl.com/66gyjj

The Obama Stash of Stimulus Cash -- Dolla Dolla Bills, Y'all!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAtrD_0Eh2I

Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tpAOwJvTOio

Detroit councilwoman to Obama: We voted for you, now bail us out Published December 05, 2012
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/05/detroit-councilwoman-to-obama-voted-for-now-bail-us-out/#ixzz2EQgM2a28

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
BirdyBack wrote:

Really Dreamglore, I would think by now you would have learned to do your "research" before voting.

CNN Exit Polls for the 2012 Presidential Election

Vote by Income
Total
......................................................Obama.....Romney...Other
Less Than $50,000 (41% of total vote)...60%........38%.......2%
$50-100,000 (31% of total vote)...........46%........52%.......2%
$100,000 or More (28% of total vote)....44%........54%.......2%

http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/results/race/president

Yep, the Barack Hussein Obama voter base are indeed trustworthy, responsible and highly educated citizens who are well informed!

Obama Supporter Praises Obama for Free Gas & Housing
http://tinyurl.com/66gyjj

The Obama Stash of Stimulus Cash -- Dolla Dolla Bills, Y'all!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAtrD_0Eh2I

Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tpAOwJvTOio

Detroit councilwoman to Obama: We voted for you, now bail us out Published December 05, 2012
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/05/detroit-councilwoman-to-obama-voted-for-now-bail-us-out/#ixzz2EQgM2a28

you know looking at that. it occurs to me, republicans don't need to lower them selves and play racial politics. They need to get their message back into the homes of the poor. They need to get into these areas and preach the gospel < not religious term way> but preach that self reliability, pride in self, respect, they need to INSPIRE again. That's exactly what we re lacking GOOD OLE AMERICAN INSPIRATION!

sorry didn't mean to put this on this thread, just the data is clear to the demographic we need to reach out to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum