Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Everyone knows that eating boxes and munching carpets makes you fat.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/feds-spend-15-million-study-why-lesbians-are-fat

Watcher

Watcher

Hey dumbass. You didn't even read the article.

“In stark contrast, among men, heterosexual males have nearly double the risk of obesity compared to gay males.”

gulfbeachbandit wrote:http://cnsnews.com/news/article/feds-spend-15-million-study-why-lesbians-are-fat

what a waste of money.

Just so you know, you and I are in the same boat LOL from your article.

>>>In stark contrast, among men, heterosexual males have nearly double the risk of obesity compared to gay males.”

Im gonna go out on a limb and say its not eating boxes that makes you fat, but sucking dick that makes you thin. Razz

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Watcher wrote:Hey dumbass. You didn't even read the article.

“In stark contrast, among men, heterosexual males have nearly double the risk of obesity compared to gay males.”

Looks like I offended a fat angry lesbian.
Sorry, fat lady.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:

Sorry, fat lady.

I dont know if that person is a fat lesbian or not.

But if there are other lesbians on this forum, I DEMAND they reveil themselves.

So right now, since I am the only fat lesbian we have on here that I know of, I take it that your fat lesbian threads are directed at me.

Make up your mind if you want to go there with me.

I just got home from a long days work, Im having a martini during the week which is NOT a good sign. So humor me. Twisted Evil

He should have said fat drunken lesbians. More descriptive.

Dreamsglore wrote:He should have said fat drunken lesbians. More descriptive.

I bet you dream about munching on my landing zone.

I can tell by the way you follow me around.

I'm not interested though. Sorry. I actually have a very goodlooking gf

My gf is about a size 4-6. I call her my mermaid.. she calls me her dolphin. havnt you heard this story before? Should have. Now you can stop hoping.

and she thinks im sexy in a labcoat. Surprised

Chrissy wrote:

My gf is about a size 4-6. I call her my mermaid.. she calls me her dolphin. havnt you heard this story before? Should have. Now you can stop hoping.

I'm sure she's that size from worrying about whether you'll roll over on her at night.Poor girl.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I'm sure she's that size from worrying about whether you'll roll over on her at night.Poor girl.

LOL

good one dreams

Dont you wish you had someone to rollover and crush LMAO

cool1

cool1

Rolling Eyes here we go again just stop !Dreams I find dreamy--Crissy well is prissy lol and im worm poop move on Laughing

cool1 wrote: Rolling Eyes here we go again just stop !Dreams I find dreamy--Crissy well is prissy lol and im worm poop move on Laughing

We'll never stop,Cool.It's just the nature of her beastiness.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Chrissy wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

Sorry, fat lady.

So right now, since I am the only fat lesbian we have on here that I know of, I take it that your fat lesbian threads are directed at me.

I just got home from a long days work, Im having a martini during the week which is NOT a good sign. So humor me. Twisted Evil

I don't think you're fat. The thread was actually more about the waste of money than the topic itself.
If I was a girl, I'm sure that I'd be a lesbian.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

Sorry, fat lady.

I don't think you're fat. The thread was actually more about the waste of money than the topic itself.

Thank you kind sir. Smile

I agree with you on that. it is a waste of money and I am against it.

and cool, i have no poblem not having conversation with dreams. but she ollwos me around and makes nasty remarks. you guys cant expect one of us to do all the ignoring while the other says all the nasty things to them as they please. aint gonna work like that. so since no one else will call her on her attacks, i have to defend myself. sorry.

Chrissy wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

Sorry, fat lady.

and cool, i have no poblem not having conversation with dreams. but she ollwos me around and makes nasty remarks. you guys cant expect one of us to do all the ignoring while the other says all the nasty things to them as they please. aint gonna work like that. so since no one else will call her on her attacks, i have to defend myself. sorry.

Oh shut up, you say nasty things to everybody.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

Sorry, fat lady.

no i dont.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

Sorry, fat lady.

Everyone knows that eating boxes and munching carpets makes you fat. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQeQaS-bobvGkOLPQZucqLJxatbeLXkLqZrkFX21u19fYugu-9ow

No she doesn't. You on the other hand remind me of someone from a famous show... Now let me think about it..... Just who could it be?...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eFubQuK0dg

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum