Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where did T go

+3
cool1
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Where did T go - Page 2 Empty Re: Where did T go 3/14/2013, 10:36 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

boards of FL wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:Teo and I became friends off forum and only on line. I've never had the pleasure of meeting him.
My thoughts are he just might have become tired of having everything he said questioned/lambasted. It takes a tough gut to exist on this thing, long term. Teo had/has more fortitude than I who has chosen to constrain/eliminate comments.
Still, there are friends we meet and we find sorrow when we choose to leave this “social club”. He may well be in similar thought processes where we just need to take a break and reaffirm our strength…or god love him……maybe he found something better!!!!
I’ve seen over and over and over people trying to come back on a purely social level and having had their faces stomped in mud. It’ s not right and it’s not nice.
I’ve also endured stalkers who seem to derive pleasure in: what’s the term? “Push the buttons? Play in the sandbox?” Who make it just too dam unpleasant to try and have an intelligent conversation.

Teo: You have my email and I’d be more than happy to hear from you .

Good post, storm.

Thank you, Boards.

Also, may I take this chance to again, congratulate you on your Masters and thank you for taking on this crazy idea of continuing the forum. Many of us would miss it.......thank you!

You really are an admirable guy and I wish the very best for you!

27Where did T go - Page 2 Empty Re: Where did T go 3/14/2013, 11:32 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

stormwatch89 wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:Teo and I became friends off forum and only on line. I've never had the pleasure of meeting him.
My thoughts are he just might have become tired of having everything he said questioned/lambasted. It takes a tough gut to exist on this thing, long term. Teo had/has more fortitude than I who has chosen to constrain/eliminate comments.
Still, there are friends we meet and we find sorrow when we choose to leave this “social club”. He may well be in similar thought processes where we just need to take a break and reaffirm our strength…or god love him……maybe he found something better!!!!
I’ve seen over and over and over people trying to come back on a purely social level and having had their faces stomped in mud. It’ s not right and it’s not nice.
I’ve also endured stalkers who seem to derive pleasure in: what’s the term? “Push the buttons? Play in the sandbox?” Who make it just too dam unpleasant to try and have an intelligent conversation.

Good post, storm.

Thank you, Boards.

Also, may I take this chance to again, congratulate you on your Masters and thank you for taking on this crazy idea of continuing the forum. Many of us would miss it.......thank you!

You really are an admirable guy and I wish the very best for you!

I am very appreciative of your kind words, and I wish only the best for you and yours as well!

See? Even those who hold differing political ideologies can step away from them and just appreciate people for people. How hard is that?

28Where did T go - Page 2 Empty Re: Where did T go 3/15/2013, 8:02 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Thank you, Boards.

You really are an admirable guy and I wish the very best for you![/quote]

I am very appreciative of your kind words, and I wish only the best for you and yours as well!

See? Even those who hold differing political ideologies can step away from them and just appreciate people for people. How hard is that?[/quote]

Very Happy It shouldn't be hard at all, should it?

Thanks and kudos! cheers

29Where did T go - Page 2 Empty Re: Where did T go 3/15/2013, 1:45 pm

stormwatch89 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I was wondering where you were. glad your ok. not sure where you and i stand but glad to see your alive. Hope you are doing well.

Thanks! All is good on my front... Of course we are cyber friends! Don't doubt that for a minute!!! When I spoke of missing cyber friends you were foremost.

Also happy to see Bandit is alive and well. I've missed him and his contrite commentaries.

These are the very people who stomp "people's face in the mud" so what does that say about your comments?

30Where did T go - Page 2 Empty Re: Where did T go 3/15/2013, 1:54 pm

Pot meet kettle.

31Where did T go - Page 2 Empty Re: Where did T go 3/15/2013, 8:16 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I was wondering where you were. glad your ok. not sure where you and i stand but glad to see your alive. Hope you are doing well.

Thanks! All is good on my front... Of course we are cyber friends! Don't doubt that for a minute!!! When I spoke of missing cyber friends you were foremost.

Also happy to see Bandit is alive and well. I've missed him and his contrite commentaries.

These are the very people who stomp "people's face in the mud" so what does that say about your comments?

what is wrong with you dreams?

do you have to pick fights with everyone?

Let me make an atempt to show you to the light.

Here, enjoy this nd reciprecate it in your post. Its the best I got to try and help you.

32Where did T go - Page 2 Empty Re: Where did T go 3/15/2013, 9:37 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Here, enjoy this nd reciprecate it in your post. Its the best I got to try and help you.

Oh wait a minute now! When you come on a forum and diss people for "not nice" comments and the very people people who are the worst like you and Ghandi... you throw out kudos to-WTH! It deserves a response.

33Where did T go - Page 2 Empty Re: Where did T go 3/16/2013, 5:32 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Oh wait a minute now! When you come on a forum and diss people for "not nice" comments and the very people people who are the worst like you and Ghandi... you throw out kudos to-WTH! It deserves a response.

every single post i make isnt an attack or a smart assed remark to people unlike pretty much 99% of your post. when theres not a fight going on in here, i notice you have very little to say.

the bellamy brothers song i posted was let your love show.

again, let me say, pretty much ALL of your comments are attacking someone. Think about that.

and btw.

im going to be doing a whole lot of ignoring you and one other person here. my comments to you both will be as I feel like it. so enjoy having the last word.

34Where did T go - Page 2 Empty Re: Where did T go 3/16/2013, 11:38 am

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

every single post i make isnt an attack or a smart assed remark to people unlike pretty much 99% of your post. when theres not a fight going on in here, i notice you have very little to say.

the bellamy brothers song i posted was let your love show.

again, let me say, pretty much ALL of your comments are attacking someone. Think about that.

and btw.

im going to be doing a whole lot of ignoring you and one other person here. my comments to you both will be as I feel like it. so enjoy having the last word.

You seem to think disagreeing w/ someone is an attack but that's not surprising as you don't comprehend reading very well and exaggerate and distort what is written anyway. I respond to attacks by the same old regular foes which happen to include you and a few others. All the rest we have a conversation so just because you tell a lie doesn't make it true.

35Where did T go - Page 2 Empty Re: Where did T go 3/17/2013, 12:38 am

Bob wrote:He wrote a reply to one of my too many posts that called bullshit on the conspiracy stuff and said that he was leaving. And he did it.

As he has done before, and he always comes back. Every time he leaves, I imagine him checking back in to see how many people have posted that they miss him. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum