Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where did T go

+3
cool1
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Where did T go Empty Where did T go 3/11/2013, 8:33 pm

2seaoat

Those of you who know him personally.....has anyone checked.......he could have had a cave in on one of those underground bunkers at Camp FEMA........those soils in Santa Rosa are not the most stable......its too early for a snake to get him.......in might have been a jealous husband.....I think he was dating again........and now days it is the women who are taking off their wedding rings........oh well, I missed him on the PNJ when he would go on one of his journeys and hope we find him healthy and full of more good stories........Bob check to see if he is ok.

2Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/11/2013, 10:14 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He wrote a reply to one of my too many posts that called bullshit on the conspiracy stuff and said that he was leaving. And he did it.
I say my "too many" posts because I did it too much. I just couldn't let it alone.
There's just something about someone as smart as Teo is believing that crap that I couldn't let go of it. But it wasn't smart of me because all it did was to drive Teo away.

3Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/11/2013, 10:20 pm

Bob wrote:He wrote a reply to one of my too many posts that called bullshit on the conspiracy stuff and said that he was leaving. And he did it.
I say my "too many" posts because I did it too much. I just couldn't let it alone.
There's just something about someone as smart as Teo is believing that crap that I couldn't let go of it. But it wasn't smart of me because all it did was to drive Teo away.

Didn't this same thing happen before w/ you and Teo? He came back.

4Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/11/2013, 10:22 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:

Didn't this same thing happen before w/ you and Teo? He came back.
It has happened before. But this time he's been gone a lot longer than then.

5Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/11/2013, 10:26 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I probably, hell more more than probably, would have never got to see Hawaii if it wasn't for Teo. All my life, Hawaii had been this place like Oz in the movies for me. And I got to eyeball it. If you're reading this, thanks old buddy.

6Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/11/2013, 10:30 pm

2seaoat

I feel like fourth grade when I came into school and found out one of my classmate's parents moved to Kansas........this is not fair. I thought it was understood that we piss each other off, but we do not abandon the ship.......are you sure he is not having some health issues.....something bothered me about some of his later posts......then again I think he has a person in his life from some of his beach photos........so we be scorned forum buddies........I liked to push his buttons on the conspiracy stuff too, but I thought he could give just as well as take.........

7Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/11/2013, 10:44 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: I thought it was understood that we piss each other off, but we do not abandon the ship......

It's true that abandoning the ship is breaking the biggest rule. I completely understand the gist of that. And I'm with you on it 100%.
BUT, it's also true that Fletcher Christian abandoned the ship and he was right to do it. And Captain Blye WAS an asshole.
So it's not cut and dried.

8Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/12/2013, 11:28 pm

Come back,Sweet Teo. Only wussies stomp off the forum. You are not a wussie.

9Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/12/2013, 11:36 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:Come back,Sweet Teo. Only wussies stomp off the forum. You are not a wussie.

I heard he was last seen workin on your woodchipper..

10Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/12/2013, 11:42 pm

Lurch wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Come back,Sweet Teo. Only wussies stomp off the forum. You are not a wussie.

I heard he was last seen workin on your woodchipper..

Ok- he told one too many conspiracy theories. It was meant to be.

11Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/13/2013, 3:26 am

He was scared of you riding that broom around his house.

12Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/13/2013, 12:39 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:He was scared of you riding that broom around his house.
Ok fifth grader.

13Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/14/2013, 2:01 pm

cool1

cool1

TEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

14Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/14/2013, 2:20 pm

knothead

knothead

It is my hope he is layed up with a fun long legged blonde and this forum has become temporarily secondary . . . . . . Very Happy

15Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/14/2013, 6:54 pm

knothead wrote:It is my hope he is layed up with a fun long legged blonde and this forum has become temporarily secondary . . . . . . Very Happy

Blonds are a pain in the ass. Dont wish that upon him.

Be ready for super super needy if you land a blond.

Blonds are often unrealistic, bratty, and emotional. Probaly from having to lie up to a stereotype all thier lives. I dont know. Yes, Ive had my share, more than my share actually lol

16Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/14/2013, 7:10 pm

knothead

knothead

Chrissy wrote:
knothead wrote:It is my hope he is layed up with a fun long legged blonde and this forum has become temporarily secondary . . . . . . Very Happy

Blonds are often unrealistic, bratty, and emotional. Probaly from having to lie up to a stereotype all thier lives. I dont know. Yes, Ive had my share, more than my share actually lol

I know you have Chrissy . . . . . as have I . . . . . the most temperamental are the red heads but they usually make up for it in other ways! Twisted Evil

17Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/14/2013, 7:35 pm

knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I know you have Chrissy . . . . . as have I . . . . . the most temperamental are the red heads but they usually make up for it in other ways! Twisted Evil

Tell me about it. Those red heads, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Wink

You know you dont see many real red heads any more. There really is something about a red head. I cant quiet put my finger on it. hmmm

18Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/14/2013, 7:45 pm

knothead

knothead

Chrissy wrote:
knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

You know you dont see many real red heads any more. There really is something about a red head. I cant quiet put my finger on it. hmmm

You are a hoot . . . . . but REAL red heads are hotties (based on my limited experience) . . . . . we could all write a book but I will defer to my lingering memories of some very awesome females, in fact I married one and she really is awesome! Wow!

19Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/14/2013, 9:31 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Teo and I became friends off forum and only on line. I've never had the pleasure of meeting him.
My thoughts are he just might have become tired of having everything he said questioned/lambasted. It takes a tough gut to exist on this thing, long term. Teo had/has more fortitude than I who has chosen to constrain/eliminate comments.
Still, there are friends we meet and we find sorrow when we choose to leave this “social club”. He may well be in similar thought processes where we just need to take a break and reaffirm our strength…or god love him……maybe he found something better!!!!
I’ve seen over and over and over people trying to come back on a purely social level and having had their faces stomped in mud. It’ s not right and it’s not nice.
I’ve also endured stalkers who seem to derive pleasure in: what’s the term? “Push the buttons? Play in the sandbox?” Who make it just too dam unpleasant to try and have an intelligent conversation.

Teo: You have my email and I’d be more than happy to hear from you .

20Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/14/2013, 9:35 pm

knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

You are a hoot . . . . . but REAL red heads are hotties (based on my limited experience) . . . . . we could all write a book but I will defer to my lingering memories of some very awesome females, in fact I married one and she really is awesome! Wow!

My gf was one of those red headed little frekle faced girls till she was about 16-17, then her hair became what it is now, brunette. I give her a hard time when we look back at those pics, but thats ok, she gets to pick on my pixie hair cut I was so blessed to have.

I have have a cousin( and a few others in my family) who is one of those very red headed women, pale skin. They live in hilton head SC. My uncle built yachts. She has always been very feminine. She's one of those women that can wear red and be so very beautiful. Not everyone can do that. Its not just her looks, but the entire way she carried herself. My aunt was the real hoot. A classy but crazy fun lady. even in her old age she was up on the hip cloths etc, had rings on every finger, even her toes. Shaved her arms What a Face < I never got that. She was my fav aunt. So I spent a good amount of time hanging with my cuzins. Little history share there... So yes, red heads are nice until you piss one off. Ive found what they say to be true about the surprising temper with reed heads. Wink

21Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/14/2013, 9:37 pm

stormwatch89 wrote:Teo and I became friends off forum and only on line. I've never had the pleasure of meeting him.
My thoughts are he just might have become tired of having everything he said questioned/lambasted. It takes a tough gut to exist on this thing, long term. Teo had/has more fortitude than I who has chosen to constrain/eliminate comments.
Still, there are friends we meet and we find sorrow when we choose to leave this “social club”. He may well be in similar thought processes where we just need to take a break and reaffirm our strength…or god love him……maybe he found something better!!!!
I’ve seen over and over and over people trying to come back on a purely social level and having had their faces stomped in mud. It’ s not right and it’s not nice.
I’ve also endured stalkers who seem to derive pleasure in: what’s the term? “Push the buttons? Play in the sandbox?” Who make it just too dam unpleasant to try and have an intelligent conversation.

I was wondering where you were. glad your ok. not sure where you and i stand but glad to see your alive. Hope you are doing well.

22Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/14/2013, 9:51 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Chrissy wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:Teo and I became friends off forum and only on line. I've never had the pleasure of meeting him.

I was wondering where you were. glad your ok. not sure where you and i stand but glad to see your alive. Hope you are doing well.

Thanks! All is good on my front... Of course we are cyber friends! Don't doubt that for a minute!!! When I spoke of missing cyber friends you were foremost.

Also happy to see Bandit is alive and well. I've missed him and his contrite commentaries.

23Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/14/2013, 10:05 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Good post, storm.

24Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/14/2013, 10:22 pm

Markle

Markle

He didn't really believe that stuff he posted did he?

25Where did T go Empty Re: Where did T go 3/14/2013, 10:29 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

boards of FL wrote:

Good post, storm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum