Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

People selling crawfish on Creighton near Davis.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Anyone tried them? Are they legit and on the up and up?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

If I'm on Creighton, I'm going to Philly's for a steak sandwich.

cool1

cool1

Ghandi wrote:If I'm on Creighton, I'm going to Philly's for a steak sandwich.

LOL

I dont know about that crawfish place but I do like them , I try to have a crawfish boil every year -usually my daughters B-day. Yum potatoes,corn.

Slicef18

Slicef18

boards of FL wrote:Anyone tried them? Are they legit and on the up and up?

If it's in brick and mortar building I wouldn't worry. These places are inspected fairly often. However if it's a roadside vender I wouldn't touch it. I remember a roadside vender was selling shrimp and had a big sign that said,
"SHRIMP - CAUGHT FRESH DAILY. i'm guessing they were caught fresh last week,

boards of FL

boards of FL

Slicef18 wrote:

If it's in brick and mortar building I wouldn't worry. These places are inspected fairly often. However if it's a roadside vender I wouldn't touch it. I remember a roadside vender was selling shrimp and had a big sign that said,

It's roadside. Basically a truck and trailer with a bunch of signs.

boards of FL wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

They've been there for several years so they must be doing something right. I haven't tried them yet....not enough of a fan of mudbugs.

Considering where they are harvested and what they feed on, I wouldn't worry too much about buying them from an established vendor.

Make sure you post a review if you indulge.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Bill wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

They've been there for several years so they must be doing something right. I haven't tried them yet....not enough of a fan of mudbugs.

Considering where they are harvested and what they feed on, I wouldn't worry too much about buying them from an established vendor.

Make sure you post a review if you indulge.

Another good source for crawfish is CUB's on Hwy. 98 west just past the Lillian Hwy/ Dog Track intersection on the left hand side. I buy mine from Cub's because they're always fresh because Cub's has their own crawfish farm in Louisiana and harvest their own.

I have alot of friends that eat them, i was told they where good and fresh. I don't like them myself.

9People selling crawfish on Creighton near Davis.   Empty selling roadside seafood 8/14/2013, 9:45 am

Believe it or not selling shellfish or seafood it unregulated! meaning it requires no permits other than a peddler's license...ya pay your money,ya takes your chances.............Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum