Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROMINENT AUTHOR: BOEHNER COMPLAINED TO ME THAT OBAMA HAS ‘BALLS MADE OUT OF MARSHMALLOWS - LOL

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

VectorMan

VectorMan

Speaking on a panel at the California Resource Investment Conference this past weekend, financial expert and New York Times best-selling author John Mauldin revealed that House Speaker John Boehner complained to him that Obama is indecisive and has “balls made out of marshmallows.”

Mauldin said the conversation occurred during a four hour dinner with Boehner — in which a lot of wine was involved. He told Boehner that it must be difficult working with Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on the debt ceiling.

“Boehner looks at me and says, ‘Harry? Hell, Harry ain’t the problem. It’s Obama. The man can’t make a decision. He’s got balls made out of marshmallows,’” Mauldin recalled.

He went on to say that “somebody’s gonna have to force the president to make a decision.”

I think his brain is made of marshmallow cream. LOL

Sal

Sal

VectorMan wrote:Speaking on a panel at the California Resource Investment Conference this past weekend, financial expert and New York Times best-selling author John Mauldin revealed that House Speaker John Boehner complained to him that Obama is indecisive and has “balls made out of marshmallows.”

Mauldin said the conversation occurred during a four hour dinner with Boehner — in which a lot of wine was involved. He told Boehner that it must be difficult working with Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on the debt ceiling.

“Boehner looks at me and says, ‘Harry? Hell, Harry ain’t the problem. It’s Obama. The man can’t make a decision. He’s got balls made out of marshmallows,’” Mauldin recalled.

He went on to say that “somebody’s gonna have to force the president to make a decision.”

Boehner is a lush.

That's no newsflash.

VectorMan

VectorMan

It's hilarious!

cool1

cool1

Obama has balls he just dont know what to do with them Laughing

Uh huh.

Make up your feckless lizard brains. He's either a murdering dictator or a coward who has sequestered himself.

A coward like boehner should know better than to think out loud.

VectorMan

VectorMan

W_T_M wrote:Uh huh.

Make up your feckless lizard brains. He's either a murdering dictator or a coward who has sequestered himself.

Fuck off dumbass.

It's funny. I don't care who you are.

And, really. I don't care who you are.

Also. He is all those things you listed and more. No need to pick any particular one for this thread. LOL

VectorMan wrote:

Fuck off dumbass.

Also. He is all those things you listed and more. No need to pick any particular one for this thread. LOL

Are you tying to hurt my feelings you blathering asshole...?

Your messiah is as insane as you. Here he is sucking dobson's rod and staff, while blowing smoke up his butt.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/25/glenn-beck-james-dobsons-new-book-almost-exactly-like-uncle-toms-cabin/

Oh yeah.... mensa material. Love this from the remarks.

James Dobson on combating homosexuality.

"...the boy's father has to do his part. He needs to mirror and affirm his son's maleness. He can play rough-and-tumble games with his son, in ways that are decidedly different from the games he would play with a little girl. He can help his son learn to throw and catch a ball. He can teach him to pound a square wooden peg into a square hole in a pegboard. He can even take his son with him into the shower, where the boy cannot help but notice that Dad has a penis, just like his, only bigger."

That is right. Dads...show your son your big penis and your son won't catch the homoghey.

Unbelievable that you worship these assholes. That alone says enough to discredit every word you post.

Here's your sign....go stand in traffic.

Reality is ok in small does,
but as a lifestyle
I find it too confining
L. Tomlin

Ah ha. He didn't have marshmellow balls when he went after Osama , now did he? LOL! He made that decision. Not old drunken Boehner.

2seaoat

John speaks with first hand knowledge of our President's balls as he has repeatedly had them slapping against his rear end.......we should not question john's description that they felt like marshmellows......we should only ask which time............and for how long.........

2seaoat wrote:John speaks with first hand knowledge of our President's balls as he has repeatedly had them slapping against his rear end.......we should not question john's description that they felt like marshmellows......we should only ask which time............and for how long.........

I was thinking boehner's chin.

VectorMan

VectorMan

W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

Fuck off dumbass.

Your messiah is as insane as you. Here he is sucking dobson's rod and staff, while blowing smoke up his butt.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/25/glenn-beck-james-dobsons-new-book-almost-exactly-like-uncle-toms-cabin/

"...the boy's father has to do his part. He needs to mirror and affirm his son's maleness. He can play rough-and-tumble games with his son, in ways that are decidedly different from the games he would play with a little girl. He can help his son learn to throw and catch a ball. He can teach him to pound a square wooden peg into a square hole in a pegboard. He can even take his son with him into the shower, where the boy cannot help but notice that Dad has a penis, just like his, only bigger."

That is right. Dads...show your son your big penis and your son won't catch the homoghey.

Unbelievable that you worship these assholes. That alone says enough to discredit every word you post.

but as a lifestyle
I find it too confining
L. Tomlin

You sir, are a complete dumbass. You prove it every time you post. Continue .

2seaoat

I was thinking boehner's chin.

He would risk the spray tan transfering......Michelle would get suspicious if the president came home from a meeting with John and the President was covered with orange........plus I think John enjoys it because he sure lines up to visit the president to have it done repeatedly.......all under the guise of budget issues........

VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

Fuck off dumbass.

but as a lifestyle
I find it too confining
L. Tomlin

Thanx for your input, pervert.

Have a nice evening.

[quote="VectorMan"]It's hilarious![/quote

Boehner did mention before the state of the union speech that the cowh didn't have the 'guts' to make tough economic decisions...so perhaps he simply replaced the g with an n....

Maybe Reggie Love likes marshmallows.

PROMINENT AUTHOR: BOEHNER COMPLAINED TO ME THAT OBAMA HAS ‘BALLS MADE OUT OF MARSHMALLOWS - LOL Reggie%20Love%20United%20States%20v%20Brazil%20Men%20Exhibition%201gIiv6ffQ09l

nochain wrote:Maybe Reggie Love likes marshmallows.

PROMINENT AUTHOR: BOEHNER COMPLAINED TO ME THAT OBAMA HAS ‘BALLS MADE OUT OF MARSHMALLOWS - LOL Reggie%20Love%20United%20States%20v%20Brazil%20Men%20Exhibition%201gIiv6ffQ09l

May explain all the emphasis placed on gay marriage and don't ask don't tell...

VectorMan

VectorMan

W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

Fuck off dumbass.

but as a lifestyle
I find it too confining
L. Tomlin

Thanx for your input, pervert.

Have a nice evening.

Absolutely sissy boy.

LOL.

Make sure you wipe that thing before you put it in your mouth.

VectorMan wrote:

Fuck off dumbass.

LOL!.....Remember using the standard set by a comedian like Bill Maher's comments ....it's acceptable if it's intended to be funny...

newswatcher wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

Fuck off dumbass.

LOL!.....Remember using the standard set by a comedian like Bill Maher's comments ....it's acceptable if it's intended to be funny...

The dullards are, as usual, easily amused.

You should get together with Vector. He loves a wide open mouth like yours.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

moron.

VectorMan wrote:Speaking on a panel at the California Resource Investment Conference this past weekend, financial expert and New York Times best-selling author John Mauldin revealed that House Speaker John Boehner complained to him that Obama is indecisive and has “balls made out of marshmallows.”

PROMINENT AUTHOR: BOEHNER COMPLAINED TO ME THAT OBAMA HAS ‘BALLS MADE OUT OF MARSHMALLOWS - LOL Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkMLVEmfwyifi12TlTV8ZZMF8zQlIs8fCNVwDjLsJmaqqNoEQx

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBmtaFq0kvQ

Smile

PROMINENT AUTHOR: BOEHNER COMPLAINED TO ME THAT OBAMA HAS ‘BALLS MADE OUT OF MARSHMALLOWS - LOL Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRosVbAlbqS78Mixym-emgxVsJNMuFijNGmqa08gE7jLp8aAQ_RRQ

He's both you nitwit.

If he had any balls he'd be pressing the firing buttons for each drone attach himself.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqRZPY1DZR4

Smile

Dreamsglore wrote:Ah ha. He didn't have marshmellow balls when he went after Osama , now did he? LOL! He made that decision. Not old drunken Boehner.

PROMINENT AUTHOR: BOEHNER COMPLAINED TO ME THAT OBAMA HAS ‘BALLS MADE OUT OF MARSHMALLOWS - LOL Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRosVbAlbqS78Mixym-emgxVsJNMuFijNGmqa08gE7jLp8aAQ_RRQ

Then he should have lead the attach himself.

Oh wait! He sat back and let some else do his dirty work, claimed credit for it, and didn't even pay a sizable sum (bounty) to those who did do the dirty work. As a matter of fact he made sure the government turned their backs on the heroes that did their dirty work for them didn't he.

So he not only has marshmellow balls but is also backstabber.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqRZPY1DZR4

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum