Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The house of scandal

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
dumpcare
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The house of scandal Empty The house of scandal 7/5/2014, 11:16 pm

dumpcare

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/211373-house-of-scandal-looms-over-gop

2The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/6/2014, 1:53 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Thanks for bringing up some real scandals for a change....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/6/2014, 12:38 pm

dumpcare

Thanks, but there are also scandals on the other side this one was in a news feed when I was reading yahoo news and it stood out because of the one who has 20 indictments against him and he refuses to resign.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/06/opinion/boehner-obama-lawsuit/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

He says so in an Op-ed posted to CNN.com, which seems to me to be rather politically charged......

5The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/6/2014, 2:22 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What is wrong with people that they're willing to vote for someone unethical? How is it possible for Chris Christie to still be considered in the running for 2016?

6The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/6/2014, 3:11 pm

Floridatexan wrote:What is wrong with people that they're willing to vote for someone unethical?  How is it possible for Chris Christie to still be considered in the running for 2016?  

Can you say Charles Rangel?

7The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/6/2014, 3:20 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The comments are flying at that site right now.

Found this from 2012:

http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/gops-claim-house-passed-30-jobs-bills-bogus

GOP's Claim That House Passed 30 Jobs Bills? Bogus.

(That's called doing a "markle")

"I keep hearing this ridiculous canard in Republican debates and now from John Boehner about the alleged jobs bills the Republicans have passed that the "Democrat Senate" refuses to act upon. Since I watched the better part of their activity in real time, I know this is a lie. But most people aren't obsessive-compulsive about government and politics and might not realize just how much of a lie it is. So without further ado, let me debunk this claim made by the disingenuous Speaker of the House...(specific bills by name)..."

and a comment from Blue Mark:

A couple of months ago a heard that claim about 28 "jobs bills" and looked them up, here was my summary:

18 of them reduce or eliminate government regulations in nearly every business sector, especially of energy and pollution

6 give more tax breaks to the same big businesses that are sitting on record profits and not hiring people right now.

One is an anti-union bill.

Another makes it even easier to bring foreign high tech workers into the country to replace American workers at lower wages.

One eliminates imaginary regulations against "farm dust".

And one is the Paul Ryan budget that lays out a 'Path to Prosperity' that includes massive layoffs and gutting social programs.

In other words - not a single job created, but plenty of reduced wages and lost jobs.

So, not only is Boehner wasting time and money suing the President, he's bold-faced lying.

8The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/6/2014, 4:03 pm

dumpcare

Floridatexan wrote:What is wrong with people that they're willing to vote for someone unethical?  How is it possible for Chris Christie to still be considered in the running for 2016?  

Well, there aren't many if any to choose from after all the unethical leave.

9The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/6/2014, 8:49 pm

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/211373-house-of-scandal-looms-over-gop

Desperation distractions aren't you? ANYTHING to post something to take the focus away from the collapse of this failed administration.

Let us know when any of those "scandals" reach the level of greatly endangering our national security and the economy of our country.

10The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/6/2014, 9:25 pm

dumpcare

Sir, you are a complete ass and you are the one whom is desperate to get attention.

11The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/6/2014, 9:41 pm

2seaoat

Sir, you are a complete ass and you are the one whom is desperate to get attention.

He is just doing his part time job......he used to deliver newspapers on weekends to supplement his retirement, and now his handlers pay him to post their cut and paste propaganda in newspaper forums........so in fairness to Mr. Markle, it is not a personal thing with him.....he actually can be quite likeable, its a job......and somebody has to do it because the American people are getting smarter by the day.....so he is becoming a bit shrill, but heck....wait to after the 2016 election.......he will go back to delivering newspapers on the weekends......and the complaints will begin again about the newspapers on the roof......he has a difficult time targeting where things belong.

12The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/6/2014, 10:25 pm

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote: ..he actually can be quite likeable, 

I'm going to need a credible link .....

13The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/6/2014, 10:29 pm

2seaoat

I'm going to need a credible link .....

When he is off the clock and discussing real world non political stuff, I have always enjoyed his posts, and he is far more intelligent than the dribble he has to post.......think about it.......it has to be his own personal hell posting some of that nonsense. Non political stuff, I think he is a stand up guy despite me regularly pulling his chain. Heck, we all have to make a living.

14The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/6/2014, 10:33 pm

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:I'm going to need a credible link .....

When he is off the clock and discussing real world non political stuff, I have always enjoyed his posts, and he is far more intelligent than the dribble he has to post.......think about it.......it has to be his own personal hell posting some of that nonsense.   Non political stuff, I think he is a stand up guy despite me regularly pulling his chain.  Heck, we all have to make a living.

I dunno. 

He reminds me of the question my brother posed to me when Dubya was running for POTUS - "is he that stupid or that evil?"

Turned out, he was both. 

15The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/6/2014, 10:44 pm

Markle

Markle

You are quite a hoot!

Ted Kennedy
Charlie Rangel
Barney Frank
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
Jesse Jackson
Jesse Jackson, Jr.
Eliot Spitzer

16The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/6/2014, 10:51 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

When he is off the clock and discussing real world non political stuff, I have always enjoyed his posts, and he is far more intelligent than the dribble he has to post.......think about it.......it has to be his own personal hell posting some of that nonsense.   Non political stuff, I think he is a stand up guy despite me regularly pulling his chain.  Heck, we all have to make a living.

A "stand up guy" doesn't write drivel for a living. A "stand up guy" lives by his own standards. Please don't try to defend actions of people...like him...like Gingrich...who routinely place their personal comfort ahead of the truth.

17The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/6/2014, 11:09 pm

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:The comments are flying at that site right now.

Found this from 2012:

http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/gops-claim-house-passed-30-jobs-bills-bogus

GOP's Claim That House Passed 30 Jobs Bills? Bogus.

(That's called doing a "markle")

"I keep hearing this ridiculous canard in Republican debates and now from John Boehner about the alleged jobs bills the Republicans have passed that the "Democrat Senate" refuses to act upon. Since I watched the better part of their activity in real time, I know this is a lie. But most people aren't obsessive-compulsive about government and politics and might not realize just how much of a lie it is. So without further ado, let me debunk this claim made by the disingenuous Speaker of the House...(specific bills by name)..."

and a comment from Blue Mark:

A couple of months ago a heard that claim about 28 "jobs bills" and looked them up, here was my summary:

18 of them reduce or eliminate government regulations in nearly every business sector, especially of energy and pollution

6 give more tax breaks to the same big businesses that are sitting on record profits and not hiring people right now.

One is an anti-union bill.

Another makes it even easier to bring foreign high tech workers into the country to replace American workers at lower wages.

One eliminates imaginary regulations against "farm dust".

And one is the Paul Ryan budget that lays out a 'Path to Prosperity' that includes massive layoffs and gutting social programs.

In other words - not a single job created, but plenty of reduced wages and lost jobs.

So, not only is Boehner wasting time and money suing the President, he's bold-faced lying.

For Progressives, the only bill that creates a job is one that spends taxpayer money.  As we have seen from the failure of the past 5 1/2 years, that does not work.

Every one of those bills would create jobs.  Harry Reid knows they would and he knows his Democrats in the Senate know that would create jobs.  His instructions from the Oval Office, DON'T LET ANYONE VOTE ON THOSE BILLS.

PLEASE explain how any of those laws does NOT create jobs.

18The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/7/2014, 10:21 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ted Kennedy - you have no proof
Charlie Rangel - ?
Barney Frank - what scandal?
Bill Clinton - set up
Barack Obama - you can't be serious
Jesse Jackson - where is the scandal?
Jesse Jackson, Jr. - acknowledged
Eliot Spitzer - opposed George W Bush - set up

John Ensign
Larry Craig
Newt Gingrich
George W Bush
George H W Bush
Ronald Reagan
Oliver North
Dick Cheney
Condi Rice
Paul Wolfowitz
Alberto Gonzalez
John Yoo
Bernard Kerik
Chris Christie
Scott Walker
Richard M Nixon
Donald Rumsfeld
Karl Rove
Tom DeLay
Brig. Gen. Janis Karpinski
Jack Abramoff
Scooter Libby
John Dolittle
Mark Foley
Douglas Feith
Randall Tobias - Leona Helmsley
Rick Renzy
Duke Cunningham
Dusty Foggo - CIA

19The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/7/2014, 11:43 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Seaoat...you can't check your ethics at the workplace door. You wouldn't even allow this slimy behavior in a card game. Why would you allow it by our "public servants"? Or their propaganda artists?

20The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/7/2014, 12:23 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/06/opinion/boehner-obama-lawsuit/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

He says so in an Op-ed posted to CNN.com, which seems to me to be rather politically charged......

Over 47,000 comments & counting.

21The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/7/2014, 3:16 pm

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

A "stand up guy" doesn't write drivel for a living.  A "stand up guy" lives by his own standards.  Please don't try to defend actions of people...like him...like Gingrich...who routinely place their personal comfort ahead of the truth.

You mean like President Barack Hussein Obama?

The house of scandal Golf

22The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/7/2014, 3:19 pm

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:Sir, you are a complete ass and you are the one whom is desperate to get attention.

I posted FACTS and that's the best you have?

The house of scandal Socratestoo

23The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/7/2014, 3:24 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The house of scandal Laughi30

24The house of scandal Empty Re: The house of scandal 7/7/2014, 5:37 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
ppaca wrote:Sir, you are a complete ass and you are the one whom is desperate to get attention.

The house of scandal Socratestoo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum