Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum liberals, progressives, and independents....yo...listen up....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Let's cut to the chase...

Is it ever acceptable under any circumstances when a member of our elected government is mentioned in the press w/out attribution of his/her party affiliation...?

I say no way. Tell it like it is, regardless of party, amiright...?

Last edited by W_T_M on 2/21/2013, 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yes. Crucify them, regardless of party affiliation.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Yes. Crucify them, regardless of party affiliation.

I assumed it to be common knowledge, but that is often in short supply on this forum.

I see my appeal to bipartisan fear and loathing got a negative. LOL.

Awesome...!!!

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed : everything else is public relations." Orwell

All I know is what I read in the papers....Will Rogers

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed : everything else is public relations." Orwell

Horse shit pkr . . . . .

W_T_M wrote:Let's cut to the chase...

Is it ever acceptable under any circumstances when a member of our elected government is mentioned in the press w/out attribution of his/her party affiliation...?

Ignore broken....and a +for you.

We agree.

I am in 100% agreement with all previous posters.

VectorMan

VectorMan

That's all well and good. Too bad the liberal media doesn't have a set standard. They would rather censor their stories to backup the left's agenda.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

VectorMan wrote:

That's all well and good. Too bad the liberal media doesn't have a set standard. They would rather censor their stories to backup the left's agenda.

Riiiight...the media has morphed into a lapdog for the left since it was bought up by 6 corporations and since it fully supported the wars of George "W". That and $3.95 will get you a latte. There are precious few people in the media who want to report the truth...and their careers tend to be shortened...Dan Rather comes to mind. Going back, so does Phil Donahue. The media is beholden to advertisers...and more of them these days tend to be corporate...one hand washes the other.

VectorMan wrote:

You're an incorrigible shit stirring jerk.

It's too bad YOU don't have ANY standards, absent the obvious head up your ass feckless partisanship, endemic to your species....gay redneck.

On a side note.. I think it's kinda odd how our local news (PNJ & WEAR) always mention "The Westside" when a shooting happens but when it's on the Eastside it's just a shooting.. Shocked

Lurch wrote:On a side note.. I think it's kinda odd how our local news (PNJ & WEAR) always mention "The Westside" when a shooting happens but when it's on the Eastside it's just a shooting.. Shocked

I've seen that bias demonstrated for years.

The Westside must be a really horrible place. LOL

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I live on the west side and I ain't been shot yet.

[quote="Floridatexan"]
VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:Let[/b]

The media is beholden to advertisers...and more of them these days tend to be corporate...one hand washes the other.

So does that mean your favorite whipping post "Faux News" gets a free pass too?

nochain wrote:

Forum liberals, progressives, and independents....yo...listen up.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVAxDyJCpvRpXlxaqUCzDz250HRl1L4-OBgDXSWyegQkEUZ14d

You might be asking to much there. She doesn't like it if people look through her...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHimia_Fxzs

Laughing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

[quote="nochain"]
Floridatexan wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:Let[/b]

The media is beholden to advertisers...and more of them these days tend to be corporate...one hand washes the other.

A free pass for what?

Floridatexan wrote:
A free pass for what?
I believe he means how they often times selectively forget someone is of the republican party when they do a negative news story about the person, but when its a democrat they ram it down our throats. CNN and others do the same with democrats as was stated by vector

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum