Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you liberals bit finding your left wing slanted forum not much fun recently?

+5
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
Markle
2seaoat
KarlRove
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

Is that because there are not enough of you to drown out and silence the opposing viewpoint? Is it because too many facts are being presented which counter your agenda and they cannot be refuted with the overwhelming lies you guys generally post day in and day out? Is it hurting your feelings that multiple posters are tired of the Obama agenda? America is fed up with it too.

2seaoat

It is the thought that Hillary will win in a landslide and we will have nothing interesting to talk about because Hillary was born in Illinois and had Cloward and Piven as babysitters as they read the Koran to her...........

KarlRove

KarlRove

It's a dream on your part

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:It is the thought that Hillary will win in a landslide and we will have nothing interesting to talk about because Hillary was born in Illinois and had Cloward and Piven as babysitters as they read the Koran to her...........

Most definitely Hillary will win the primaries in a landslide.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

No one,  including anyone who posts here,  has any clue yet who will win the general election.
Once the campaign gets going,  there will likely be a whole lots of new scandals come to the surface.  A billion dollars spent on the campaign hires a whole lots of investigators to investigate the competition. They'll turn over every rock and look in every closet. lol

NOTHING... will hurt the leftist support of hillary. That has been completely established.

Not lying, cheating, deceit, corruption, incompetence, influence peddling, bank/wall st ties... literally NOTHING.

It must be nice to be clueless.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:NOTHING... will hurt the leftist support of hillary. That has been completely established.

Not lying, cheating, deceit, corruption, incompetence, influence peddling, bank/wall st ties... literally NOTHING.

If the options are 1) vote for a lying, cheating, deceit, etc. politician who espouses democratic policy and 2) vote for a lying, cheating, deceit, etc. politician who espouses republican policy, I'll take option 1.

It comes down to policy and electability.  

How do you vote, PkrBum?  Policy or character?  In all honesty, I could care less if a candidate is the most moral person on earth if they're going to advocate regressive tax cuts and war with Iran.  

If my options are to vote for 1) a perfectly moral saint who is going to cut taxes for top income brackets while also pushing for war with Iran, or 2) a guy who is going to get blowjobs in the oval office and lie about it while overseeing economic prosperity and no war with Iran...well...I'll take Blowjobs for $200, Alex.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Are you liberals bit finding your left wing slanted forum not much fun recently?

Actually, this forum is great entertainment. It will only increase in excitement as the 2016 election draws near. Prepare to wield the sword and carry a heavy shield. One needs those tools in order to post here.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote:

It comes down to policy and electability.  

Precisely.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:

If the options are 1) vote for a lying, cheating, deceit, etc. politician who espouses democratic policy and 2) vote for a lying, cheating, deceit, etc. politician who espouses republican policy, I'll take option 1.

If the only options are liars and cheaters, then frankly I don't see any point in voting. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I finally stopped going to financial advisors for the same reason. Because they're all liars and cheaters. lol

2seaoat

If the only options are liars and cheaters, then frankly I don't see any point in voting. lol

It must be tough being perfect Bob where any flaw allows you to rationalize not taking positions which are good and which condemn evil because a candidate lied about being class president in high school or said he did not get a BJ.   The grit of politics is rough.  Evil has never been overcome by cowards.   Quiet courage of Gregory Peck in to kill a mockingbird is really the spirit of America.....and for all those too afraid or lazy to confront evil, then do not complain when you do not vote.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

If the only options are liars and cheaters,  then frankly I don't see any point in voting.  lol

Policy

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:NOTHING... will hurt the leftist support of hillary. That has been completely established.

Assuming these claims are factual the conclusion can only be a testament of how reviled the world of conservatism really is . . . . .

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Are you liberals bit finding your left wing slanted forum not much fun recently?

Actually, this forum is great entertainment. It will only increase in excitement as the 2016 election draws near. Prepare to wield the sword and carry a heavy shield. One needs those tools in order to post here.

One of your fellow leftists quit.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Don't worry boards will get control soon and ban conservatives for posting in the wrong place.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:

It must be tough being perfect Bob

Nah,  when you were born perfect it actually just comes natural. So I can't take any credit for it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum