Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Texas Dad Accused of Murdering Drunk Driver Who Killed Kids

+2
cool1
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

" But the family of the slain driver believes justice must be done.

"It was an accident. He didn't purposely do that,' Janie Tellez told KTRK. "Whoever did it is getting away with murdering my nephew. He deserves justice." "

Justice was done, father should get a metal.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-dad-accused-murdering-drunk-driver-killed-kids/story?id=18477907

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Can't say I would not have done the same thing.

cool1

cool1

I feel the same ----I was completely insane at the time Rolling Eyes
I went to a Mardi Gras parade in Louisianna where I lived before , and this guy went around the stop gates speeding and went right into the street --right before parade started---we all had been drinking --and all the children were playing in street--couple children he stopped in time--one was mine ---the whole crowd was after that dude--I told him come on get out of that car--He was sooo drunk--imagine--all those parents wanting to get ahold of this guy to beat is butt. Evil or Very Mad

alecto wrote:

"It was an accident. He didn't purposely do that,' Janie Tellez told KTRK. "Whoever did it is getting away with murdering my nephew. He deserves justice." "

http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-dad-accused-murdering-drunk-driver-killed-kids/story?id=18477907

Cold blooded murder is not the answer.

A temporary solution to a long term problem, and when he goes to prison, he's gonna meet a lot of folk who murdered others, and some that had felony DUI's.

His problem will never go away, no matter how many people are summarily executed for driving drunk.

The drunk should have been arrested and charged...period.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:Can't say I would not have done the same thing.

Not really a turn the other cheek kinda gal?

revenge ≠ justice

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Not when it comes to my kids and my precious grand-kids.

I, like several other neighbors, have followed kids, that like to speed down our street. Not once have I encountered a parent that back their kids actions behind the wheel.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:Not when it comes to my kids and my precious grand-kids.

Only a Christian in the abstract, eh?

Jake92

Nothing in the story on the drivers past driving record. Who knows how many times he's been caught DUI before. Did he even have a license?? Hopefully a good lawyer will get the father off on temporary insanity. The Driver knew what he was doing when he started drinking and later got into his car to drive.

It has to be adjudicated... But I could find him temporarily insane from grief and blind rage.

Perhaps a reduced felony/probation/counseling and his gun rights forfeited.

very well done cheers cheers cheers

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:

Well, I've said it before and I will say it again....I don't have a gun because the body count would be too high. lol!

cool1

cool1

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:

Well, I've said it before and I will say it again....I don't have a gun because the body count would be too high. lol!

Laughing

2seaoat

This story would not happen with mandatory ignition interlocks.

Jake92

An ignition lock can be bypassed by someone sober breathing into the contraption for you.

Id prolly kill someone who killed my kids too.

Ill claim temporary insanity

Yella

Yella

W_T_M wrote:
alecto wrote:

Cold blooded murder is not the answer.

A temporary solution to a long term problem, and when he goes to prison, he's gonna meet a lot of folk who murdered others, and some that had felony DUI's.

His problem will never go away, no matter how many people are summarily executed for driving drunk.

The drunk should have been arrested and charged...period.

They say "revenge is best served cold." I would have waited a few months then lured him out some night and shot him with a silenced throw down pistol and walked away.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

LOL... it's kinda funny that seagoat thinks a foid whatever would prevent me from killing that guy after watching my children murdered. Why does enlightenment mean acting exactly opposite of what human nature tells you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum