Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone see something strange in the sky this morning?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pcolapam

A cab driver friend of mine says he was driving south on Pace about 5:00am this morning, when he saw a large bright object streaking across the sky from east to west. He was between Jordan and Cervantes when this happened, and he had a passenger in his cab who saw this also. He says that it was so bright that he first thought it was a plane that had caught on fire and was going to crash. He and the passenger watched it for a few seconds, then it just blinked out.

Jake92

I didn't see anything!!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I just called my friend at the FBI and asked him what he knew about it and he said that it was a weather balloon.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I was camping once and woke up to see what you describe.. I found out it was a Bolite...which is just a meteor that explodes as it flares up.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

One possible explanation could relate to what time of day it was.
At that time the sun is slightly below the horizon. Not high enough to make daylight on the ground, but maybe high enough to reflect off an airliner or other aircraft.

On a trip to Venezuela we had a bright greenish ball land just off our port bow, It was only a couple of hundred feet away and lit up the whole sky..

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lurch wrote:On a trip to Venezuela we had a bright greenish ball land just off our port bow, It was only a couple of hundred feet away and lit up the whole sky..

GRODZILLA !

Damn Progressive Liberal left wing SOB shooting a rocket at a Church school in Warrington. Gee-us intercepted it and brought it down safety in Bayou Chico. All is good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum