Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GOP vs Teabaggers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GOP vs Teabaggers Empty GOP vs Teabaggers 2/5/2013, 2:05 pm

polecat

polecat

Conservative Civil War, double Hoo! and triple Ray!

The More Money for Rich People Party

vs

The White Christianist Gun Party

please proceed GOP

I'm eating the popcorn

rooting for injuries

2GOP vs Teabaggers Empty Re: GOP vs Teabaggers 2/5/2013, 2:45 pm

polecat wrote:Conservative Civil War, double Hoo! and triple Ray!

vs

please proceed GOP

I'm eating the popcorn

rooting for injuries

Thank God for instant replay.

After further review, the play is confirmed.

Time out, home team.

3GOP vs Teabaggers Empty Re: GOP vs Teabaggers 2/5/2013, 2:56 pm

knothead

knothead

I confess, it is fun to watch the disarray . . . .

4GOP vs Teabaggers Empty Re: GOP vs Teabaggers 2/5/2013, 3:12 pm

knothead wrote:I confess, it is fun to watch the disarray . . . .

Organized disarraytion is all the rage....!!

copyright...LOL

5GOP vs Teabaggers Empty Re: GOP vs Teabaggers Today 2/5/2013, 3:29 pm

Markle

Markle

Re: GOP vs Teabaggers Today

vs
please proceed GOP

I'm eating the popcorn
rooting for injuries

Is this the best place you can find to solicit for partners? I would think there are many sites more tailored to your needs.

6GOP vs Teabaggers Empty Re: GOP vs Teabaggers 2/5/2013, 4:34 pm

polecat

polecat

Markle wrote:Re: GOP vs Teabaggers Today

vs
please proceed GOP

I'm eating the popcorn
rooting for injuries

Is this the best place you can find to solicit for partners? I would think there are many sites more tailored to your needs.

Tell me more tell me more

7GOP vs Teabaggers Empty Re: GOP vs Teabaggers 2/5/2013, 4:43 pm

vs
please proceed GOP

I'm eating the popcorn
rooting for injuries

Puh-leeze Howard....aren't you late for the next tea-bagger to get his turn...?

GOP vs Teabaggers S-JIM-NABORS-WEDS-large

8GOP vs Teabaggers Empty Re: GOP vs Teabaggers 2/5/2013, 4:50 pm

polecat

polecat

, it seems the Republicans are now trying to kill the Frankenstein monster they created:

Karl Rove was instrumental in creating this monster. Now it's got a mind of its own.

It's hard to know how this will play out. The Tea Party is really just the re-branding of the far right of the Republican Party. But it may just be that the establishment made a mistake in doing that. They don't see themselves as Republicans anymore. They see themselves as a distinct movement that wants to explicitly run the Republican Party.

The wingnuts have always had real power within their Party but they didn't know it. Now they do. And they have spent the last 30 years having people like Karl Rove rev them up and expand their egos into believing they represent a majority of Americans and have a responsibility to hew to their principles no matter what. It was a good way to market conservatism. But it was never true.

9GOP vs Teabaggers Empty Re: GOP vs Teabaggers 2/5/2013, 5:06 pm

polecat wrote:, it seems the Republicans are now trying to kill the Frankenstein monster they created:

Karl Rove was instrumental in creating this monster. Now it's got a mind of its own.

It's hard to know how this will play out. The Tea Party is really just the re-branding of the far right of the Republican Party. But it may just be that the establishment made a mistake in doing that. They don't see themselves as Republicans anymore. They see themselves as a distinct movement that wants to explicitly run the Republican Party.

The wingnuts have always had real power within their Party but they didn't know it. Now they do. And they have spent the last 30 years having people like Karl Rove rev them up and expand their egos into believing they represent a majority of Americans and have a responsibility to hew to their principles no matter what. It was a good way to market conservatism. But it was never true.

"There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come." --- Victor Hugo.

This is what they wanted, and now....they have buyer's remorse...? Over 30 years of this tripe and now they don't like the taste...?

Can't un-ring the bell.

10GOP vs Teabaggers Empty Re: GOP vs Teabaggers 2/5/2013, 5:53 pm

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:

vs
please proceed GOP

I'm eating the popcorn
rooting for injuries

Tell me more tell me more

Ask W_T_M since he's the one advertising. Perhaps a PM would be best.

11GOP vs Teabaggers Empty Re: GOP vs Teabaggers 2/5/2013, 6:35 pm

Yeah Howie....you just keep thinkin'.

It's what you're so damned good at doing.

12GOP vs Teabaggers Empty Re: GOP vs Teabaggers 2/7/2013, 12:49 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

vs

please proceed GOP

I'm eating the popcorn

rooting for injuries

This is the best example of "what goes around, comes around".
Now, after all these years of cultivating and brainwashing this strata of the conservative movement it is coming back hopefully to haunt them.

From the time of the "silent majority" with the fundamentalist zealots being gathered under the GOP tent, the brain-trust of the Republican strategists have convinced these people that the party represented their best interests when they were just using them as so much cannon fodder. They use the god, guns and glory angle along with the pro birth/family values ploy to keep them in line. All along though, the party was, as you point out: More Money for Rich People Party.

13GOP vs Teabaggers Empty Re: GOP vs Teabaggers 2/7/2013, 4:48 pm

polecat

polecat

Karl Rove to the GOP: "Please. Please Stop Talking"

We have a plan to fix almost everything, okay? We've taken out our most obnoxious members. We'll control who gets the big money to run for office, and we're going to keep hiding the people who actually donate it. You already know about Fox News getting Frank Luntz on the air to coach us about how to use completely different words for everything we need to say. You see the game? Republicans are going to win with a strategy of completely concealing who we are, what we want, and everyone who support us. Nothing, absolutely nothing, gets out.

But I'm going to need your help. You, the millions of people out there who still vote Republican. You need to shut the fu*k up now.

Because it's no problem to stuff a candidate into a storage locker and give his groin electrical shocks until he stops making rape-baby comments. I can do that, okay? I can make sure every Republican politician is saying safe, vanilla things about marriage equality, so no one knows how much of a whack-job he is.

14GOP vs Teabaggers Empty Re: GOP vs Teabaggers 2/7/2013, 4:52 pm

polecat

polecat

But I can't stop Republicans, ordinary Republicans, from talking. And as long as you ba*tards keep talking, people out there are going to continue to have a clear idea of what the Republican party is.

You see how that works? You see how you're ruining it for us?

If you're a 22 year-old who just read Atlas Shrugged, you need to stop blogging about it. If you're a middle-aged white dude who only communicates with his estranged children through racist chain emails, you must promise never to hit the send button again. You need to stop talking about your AR-15, and you need to stop showing up at the Wal-Mart in full camo.

You're a business owner, maybe, and you're kind of pissed about Obama? Take the bumper stickers off your car, and no more sharing in the employee break room. And no go#damn talking about the Rapture ever, ever again.

Are we clear? Because if you don't listen to me, the only places we'll be competitive are districts composed solely of people who plan to shoot someone within the next 30 minutes and actual Confederate veterans. Mostly northern Florida I guess.

15GOP vs Teabaggers Empty Re: GOP vs Teabaggers 2/7/2013, 5:38 pm

Are you pretending to have written this? I don't see you giving Paul Bibeau credit or a link to his blog... why?

http://paulbibeau.blogspot.com/2013/02/karl-rove-to-gop-please-please-stop.html?m=1

Last edited by PkrBum on 2/7/2013, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link)

16GOP vs Teabaggers Empty Re: GOP vs Teabaggers 2/7/2013, 6:27 pm

polecat

polecat

PkrBum wrote:Are you pretending to have written this? I don't see you giving Paul Bibeau credit or a link to his blog... why?

http://paulbibeau.blogspot.com/2013/02/karl-rove-to-gop-please-please-stop.html?m=1

I never write anything just copy and paste, just a stupid liberal incapable of original thought.

That Paul guy is smart and funny.

17GOP vs Teabaggers Empty Re: GOP vs Teabaggers 2/7/2013, 6:41 pm

polecat

polecat

You know parkbum Paul and Karl rove are talking to you in the story but I know it will have no affect so please doAin't listen to them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum