Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama trying to screw over religious groups...AGAIN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

but, they have learned their lesson and he has to answer for his actions.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/obama-reopens-rift-with-religious-groups-87088.html?hp=t1

You know. They are not very smart. I beleive they already offer free birth control at gov clinics now. why did they have to put it in the ACA? It wasnt needed. They could have just opened the birth control up to all( if its not already) at these clinics. Same for the abortion debate. just allow the gov clinics to administer that, it doesnt need to be part of the ins. we are going to pay for it all anyway.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:but, they have learned their lesson and he has to answer for his actions.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/obama-reopens-rift-with-religious-groups-87088.html?hp=t1

Say what you meant faux-christian.

"Obama trying to fuck over religious groups...AGAIN."

What a phony POS you are, constantly co-opting religion for your neo-con political agenda. But you really don't support religious freedom, right down to your bigotry against Islam.

How about those Buddhist, or even the Wiccan's...?

Since the majority of the grousing comes from the Catholic folk, does that mean you agree with their archaic dogma...?

Better hurry....you'll be late for the public stoning of an uppity teen.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:but, they have learned their lesson and he has to answer for his actions.

Say what you meant faux-christian.

"Obama trying to fuck over religious groups...AGAIN."

What a phony POS you are, constantly co-opting religion for your neo-con political agenda. But you really don't support religious freedom, right down to your bigotry against Islam.

How about those Buddhist, or even the Wiccan's...?

Since the majority of the grousing comes from the Catholic folk, does that mean you agree with their archaic dogma...?

Better hurry....you'll be late for the public stoning of an uppity teen.

He does it without shame, too....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

LOL, you guys are FULL of hate.

Did I not say "religious" groups? Does that not include all others? If others had a dog in the fight, they would be included. I didn't make up the beliefs of the Wiccans and Buddhists, sorry.

It looks like WTM is a Catholic hater along with ZVug who hates Jews as well.

Now my bigotry of Islam, well, you might have me there, but that is something Christ will deal with me about and to you I will not have to answer. My experiences with this group since the 80s has melded my opinions and feelings for Islamic people. It's not all of them though, but as a group none call out their extremist brothers who engage in terroristic behavior across the world and still believe the Crusades are being fought. Until the radical groups are controlled and they can actually practice what they preach- "religion of peace", they are no friend of mine. I will be tactful and treat them with respect when I engage with them where I have to, but it will be done in a guarded and watchful manner.

Chrissy wrote:You know. They are not very smart. I beleive they already offer free birth control at gov clinics now. why did they have to put it in the ACA? It wasnt needed. They could have just opened the birth control up to all( if its not already) at these clinics. Same for the abortion debate. just allow the gov clinics to administer that, it doesnt need to be part of the ins. we are going to pay for it all anyway.

This is a perfect example of the ignorance on this issue. You are not eligible for Govt. clinics when you have health insurance. The issue is employer paid birth control through religious employers.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:You know. They are not very smart. I beleive they already offer free birth control at gov clinics now. why did they have to put it in the ACA? It wasnt needed. They could have just opened the birth control up to all( if its not already) at these clinics. Same for the abortion debate. just allow the gov clinics to administer that, it doesnt need to be part of the ins. we are going to pay for it all anyway.

This is a perfect example of the ignorance on this issue. You are not eligible for Govt. clinics when you have health insurance. The issue is employer paid birth control through religious employers.

well your right. I dont know a lot about sucking off the gov tit.

never the less, they can change the rules of what they are providing at gov clinics. They dont need to incert into the healthcare bill.

I mean we already pay all those laxy ased gov employees at these clinics, they might as well work. We could keep them busy whacking off tons of little lib babies and plenty of mexican babies. And just think of all the benefits we would save if we provided these groups birth control Laughing

so, in fact. you are ignorant. because your only solution comes from what your told by your gov.

your gov could provide these services without making it a ins thing. But dont worry. Im sure the big ins industry agrees with you. Laughing

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

never the less, they can change the rules of what they are providing at gov clinics. They dont need to incert into the healthcare bill.

I mean we already pay all those laxy ased gov employees at these clinics, they might as well work. We could keep them busy whacking off tons of little lib babies and plenty of mexican babies. And just think of all the benefits we would save if we provided these groups birth control Laughing

so, in fact. you are ignorant. because your only solution comes from what your told by your gov.

your gov could provide these services without making it a ins thing. But dont worry. Im sure the big ins industry agrees with you. Laughing

I noticed you didn't say "black babies?" I'm sure that's what you wanted to say. So you agree the Govt. should provide birth control? So much for freebies,huh? The issue is about insurance paying for it not Govt. from religious employers. I guess you agree religious employers should be telling people when they can have babies because they don't agree w/ birth control? Let's just switch from the Govt. telling us what to employers? That makes it better.LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I noticed you didn't say "black babies?" I'm sure that's what you wanted to say. So you agree the Govt. should provide birth control? So much for freebies,huh? The issue is about insurance paying for it not Govt. from religious employers. I guess you agree religious employers should be telling people when they can have babies because they don't agree w/ birth control? Let's just switch from the Govt. telling us what to employers? That makes it better.LOL!

Obama trying to screw over religious groups...AGAIN Z

PACEDOG#1 wrote:LOL, you guys are FULL of hate.

Did I not say "religious" groups? Does that not include all others? If others had a dog in the fight, they would be included. I didn't make up the beliefs of the Wiccans and Buddhists, sorry.

It looks like WTM is a Catholic hater along with ZVug who hates Jews as well.

Now my bigotry of Islam, well, you might have me there, but that is something Christ will deal with me about and to you I will not have to answer. My experiences with this group since the 80s has melded my opinions and feelings for Islamic people. It's not all of them though, but as a group none call out their extremist brothers who engage in terroristic behavior across the world and still believe the Crusades are being fought. Until the radical groups are controlled and they can actually practice what they preach- "religion of peace", they are no friend of mine. I will be tactful and treat them with respect when I engage with them where I have to, but it will be done in a guarded and watchful manner.

STFU you racist POS faux-christian. I'm no Catholic hater, but you support AND agree with Hagee, who teaches that Catholics are a godless cult.

You are the single most duplicitous phony MF on this forum. From disrespect and outright defiance and hatred of the POTUS (your CIC) to your constant misuse of scripture to bolster your extremist world view, I pray that God will strike you deader than your puffed up pious rhetoric.

If you have one hair on your pathetic ass, post your real name and deal with the fallout you blowhard coward.

W_T_M wrote:

STFU you racist POS faux-christian. I'm no Catholic hater, but you support AND agree with Hagee, who teaches that Catholics are a godless cult.

You are the single most duplicitous phony MF on this forum. From disrespect and outright defiance and hatred of the POTUS (your CIC) to your constant misuse of scripture to bolster your extremist world view, I pray that God will strike you deader than your puffed up pious rhetoric.

If you have one hair on your pathetic ass, post your real name and deal with the fallout you blowhard coward.

Well good afternoon to you too KKKing of Hate!

I love you too. Do you kiss your mom with that mouth as well?

I am glad that I do not take this place as serious as you do.

Guess you are mad at the New Yorkers who are being defiant about gun control and planning to form militias? Bet it just makes your blood boil doesn't it...that people might actually have an opinion differing from the folks actually running the government. That's sort of how this AMERICA thing started ya know? You would have been a great Torie back in the 1770s.

Whack jobs like you are why people are clamoring for mental health checks on gun owners. Anyone who would try and slander a person on a local internet forum just because they don't agree with their views is totally unstable. Adults don't act like that, but since we've only see distorted images of you posted here(showing your finger) while you are on your psychotropic medicines, who knows how old you really are?

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 2/2/2013, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Well good afternoon to you too KKKing of Hate!

I love you too. Do you kiss your mom with that mouth as well?

I am glad that I do not take this place as serious as you do.

Guess you are mad at the New Yorkers who are being defiant about gun control and planning to form militias? Bet it just makes your blood boil doesn't it...that people might actually have an opinion differing from the folks actually running the government. That's sort of how this AMERICA thing started ya know? You would have been a great Torie back in the 1770s.

You are one dense idiot. This isn't about anyone else but YOU. I despise the ground your feet soil by walking over it. I hate your politics....your arrogant buffoonery, and most especially, that you foul the uniform every time you put it on and pretend to be a patriot.

You suck like a Hoover....coward.

Come on dick head....tell us who you are and kiss your fucking career goodbye.

Last edited by W_T_M on 2/2/2013, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

You are a few sandwiches short of a picnic bud.

Are you posting from Lakeview or what?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:You are a few sandwiches short of a picnic bud.

Come on...you can't do better than that...? LOL

Tell us mr. false profit....do you agree with Hagee like you posted before...?

Hmmm. Doesn't that make you anti-Catholic AND anti-Mormon. Hagee says they are cults. What say you...?

You have posted lie after lie in the last few days and when challenged, you post another attack.

This ain't working for ya troll. Ya got a wheel in the ditch.

You say I take this too seriously....?

When some gun nut talks openly about supporting armed insurrection, stockpiles ammunition and loads up on even more weapons for his little armory...it get's my attention.

....and a couple cans short of a six pack.No

W_T_M wrote:

Hmmm. Doesn't that make you anti-Catholic AND anti-Mormon. Hagee says they are cults. What say you...?

You have posted lie after lie in the last few days and when challenged, you post another attack.

When some gun nut talks openly about supporting armed insurrection, stockpiles ammunition and loads up on even more weapons for his little armory...it get's my attention.

Have you called out all those New Yorkers personally? Have you sent a letter to each member of the Oathkeepers? Did you send letters and go to every forum in every state that sent a petition to the WH asking for permission to leave the union? You've got your work cut out for you so get to it.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:....and a couple cans short of a six pack.No

Desperate enough to gnaw off your typing hand.

Yep...that's you.

Obama trying to screw over religious groups...AGAIN 8436110735_5ec05750a2

Is he a gun nut too?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Have you called out all those New Yorkers personally? Have you sent a letter to each member of the Oathkeepers? Did you send letters and go to every forum in every state that sent a petition to the WH asking for permission to leave the union? You've got your work cut out for you so get to it.

You sound like one of those speeders I used to so love to stop...the ones who complain when someone else races past them stopped on the side of the road.

WHAT ABOUT HIM....!!!!....WHAT ABOUT HIM....!!!!

The response...?

I don't need them just yet...I've got you.

I can't save the world, but I can sure call out a fool like you. I don't even have to spin what you post.

You got severe diarrhea mouth.

You indict yourself on a daily basis.

Carry on...

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Obama trying to screw over religious groups...AGAIN 8436110735_5ec05750a2

Is he a gun nut too?

OOPS teach. I think you meant...

Is he also a gun nut...?

Keep gnawing.........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum