Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama out to screw vets

+2
2seaoat
KarlRove
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obama out to screw vets Empty Obama out to screw vets 2/3/2015, 7:34 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/03/obama-wants-to-strip-funding-from-veterans-medical-choice-program/?intcmp=latestnews

2Obama out to screw vets Empty Re: Obama out to screw vets 2/3/2015, 8:01 pm

2seaoat

Please explain where those funds are going. Propaganda is wonderful. However, reality requires both sides of an equation are equal. I have read the Wall Street Journal, and another source beyond your link, and in all these feigned outrages, not one article discusses where those funds go and what was the reason for the shift. If creating an appearance of screwing veterans is the role of the propagandist, then it is very difficult to reconcile the 8% raise in funding for the VA the President has proposed in his budget. Now let's watch that historic magic of Republicans screaming their support for veterans, and then cutting the VA budget......this should be fun.

3Obama out to screw vets Empty Re: Obama out to screw vets 2/3/2015, 8:03 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:Please explain where those funds are going.  Propaganda is wonderful.  However, reality requires both sides of an equation are equal.  I have read the Wall Street Journal, and another source beyond your link, and in all these feigned outrages, not one article discusses where those funds go and what was the reason for the shift.  If creating an appearance of screwing veterans is the role of the propagandist, then it is very difficult to reconcile the 8% raise in funding for the VA the President has proposed in his budget.  Now let's watch that historic magic of Republicans screaming their support for veterans, and then cutting the VA budget......this should be fun.

It was supposed to go to the vets where they could go elsewhere for their care and not wait on VA.

From the article you failed to read-
President Obama’s 2016 budget blueprint proposes rolling back a program that gives veterans the right to receive faster care outside of the long waitlists at the troubled Veterans Affairs medical system.

4Obama out to screw vets Empty Re: Obama out to screw vets 2/3/2015, 8:34 pm

2seaoat

Again.....where are the funds going, and how is he rolling back anything.....start googling because you cannot answer my questions because this is fantasy. You are spewing propaganda without a link which can answer the question. He is raising the budget by 8% and please show me the line item where something has been removed. Complete propaganda nonsense. Go to the Wall Street Journal and see if they can provide you with the detail....they do not.

5Obama out to screw vets Empty Re: Obama out to screw vets 2/3/2015, 8:38 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You are spewing propaganda

Karl is just looking for yet another reason to bitch about Obama. It is his daily therapy.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6Obama out to screw vets Empty Re: Obama out to screw vets 2/3/2015, 8:40 pm

2seaoat

President Obama’s 2016 budget blueprint proposes rolling back a program that gives veterans the right to receive faster care outside of the long waitlists at the troubled Veterans Affairs medical system.

This is the entire facts you presented with your link. How did the President in a budget propose rolling back a program. It is either funded, reduced or increased, but there is not one line item being reported or any amount being reported......all this within the real numbers of an 8% increase in the VA.

7Obama out to screw vets Empty Re: Obama out to screw vets 2/4/2015, 12:38 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

My husband was hospitalized in 2010. He was diagnosed at the local VA clinic and sent in an ambulance to Sacred Heart Hospital, where he received treatment paid by the VA. Notice that this was long before the recent furor over VA clinics. Now, let's flash back:

8Obama out to screw vets Empty Re: Obama out to screw vets 2/4/2015, 1:18 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Floridatexan wrote:
My husband was hospitalized in 2010.  He was diagnosed at the local VA clinic and sent in an ambulance to Sacred Heart Hospital, where he received treatment paid by the VA.  Notice that this was long before the recent furor over VA clinics.  Now, let's flash back:

got to agree with Sen. Sanders on this one: if you think it is too expensive to take care of our veterans when they come home from war then don't send them.

9Obama out to screw vets Empty Re: Obama out to screw vets 2/4/2015, 1:34 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
My husband was hospitalized in 2010.  He was diagnosed at the local VA clinic and sent in an ambulance to Sacred Heart Hospital, where he received treatment paid by the VA.  Notice that this was long before the recent furor over VA clinics.  Now, let's flash back:

Transfer of veterans to local hospitals under VA payment has been protocol for over 40 years that I personally know of.

10Obama out to screw vets Empty Re: Obama out to screw vets 2/4/2015, 2:36 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Transfer of veterans to local hospitals under VA payment has been protocol for over 40 years that I personally know of.

Exactly. Before we had the local clinic, many vets had to make the trip to Biloxi. The local clinic gives excellent care. Meanwhile, Sen. Sanders' bill passed, I think largely due to public pressure. Thank you, Sen. Sanders.

11Obama out to screw vets Empty Re: Obama out to screw vets 2/4/2015, 4:46 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Exactly.  Before we had the local clinic, many vets had to make the trip to Biloxi.  The local clinic gives excellent care.  Meanwhile, Sen. Sanders' bill passed, I think largely due to public pressure.  Thank you, Sen. Sanders.

Acute problems were treated at local hospitals and not transferred to Biloxi. Patients treated in Biloxi had long term chronic problems.

12Obama out to screw vets Empty Re: Obama out to screw vets 2/4/2015, 5:28 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Exactly.  Before we had the local clinic, many vets had to make the trip to Biloxi.  The local clinic gives excellent care.  Meanwhile, Sen. Sanders' bill passed, I think largely due to public pressure.  Thank you, Sen. Sanders.

Acute problems were treated at local hospitals and not transferred to Biloxi. Patients treated in Biloxi had long term chronic problems.

I am well aware of that.  But my husband had to go to Biloxi after a heart attack and subsequent anemia for a Nuclear Stress Test.  I don't know whether that's changed.

13Obama out to screw vets Empty Re: Obama out to screw vets 2/4/2015, 7:54 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Obama wants to screw the vets.

14Obama out to screw vets Empty Re: Obama out to screw vets 2/4/2015, 7:56 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/05/22/flashback_obama_wanted_to_charge_wounded_veterans_for_treatment

Obama wants vets to pay own health care because they volunteered

15Obama out to screw vets Empty Re: Obama out to screw vets 2/4/2015, 8:20 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/05/22/flashback_obama_wanted_to_charge_wounded_veterans_for_treatment

Obama wants vets to pay own health care because they volunteered

You know Rush delivers his listeners Koolaid that is 100-proof..... You must drink it by the mug-full.

Obama out to screw vets Koolai10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

16Obama out to screw vets Empty Re: Obama out to screw vets 2/5/2015, 9:31 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

I guess you are drinking the grain alcohol version of Obamas

17Obama out to screw vets Empty Re: Obama out to screw vets 2/5/2015, 11:10 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Which party did not stand up for veterans?...citing costs. I wonder what the comparison is between the cost of Bush's wars and the cost to treat our veterans and help them reestablish civilian life.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum