Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jobs report: U.S. Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate 7.9%

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Margin Call

Margin Call

Quickly. Someone freak out.....something to do with Obama.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

boards of FL

boards of FL

We shed 9,000 government jobs and gained 166,000 private sector jobs in January.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:We shed 9,000 government jobs and gained 166,000 private sector jobs in January.

finally good news.

Are you really trying to make people think this is good news? LOL

It was a cute try.

8.5 million people have left the rolls all together

unemployment numbers going up at all is not a good sign. there should be a increase alone from the hiring of all the temporary income tax people, those that file taxes and all those who stand on the side of the road waving and dancing with that sign.

Margin Call

Margin Call

2012 payroll figures revised upward by 442,000.

Margin Call wrote:2012 payroll figures revised upward by 442,000.

Why dont we cut the partisan bull crap?

I dont care about the fuzzy math ok. The election is over so lets stop pretending the job situation and the economy is good. It doesnt look well for two men who obviously are good with this stuff to continue this charade.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Chrissy wrote:

I dont care about the fuzzy math ok. The election is over so lets stop pretending the job situation and the economy is good. It doesnt look well for two men who obviously are good with this stuff to continue this charade.

So, now up and down are partisan terms? Dear God!

Margin Call

Margin Call

Chrissy wrote:

Define a good economy. Are you under the impression that GDP is crashing, as well?

Jobs report:  U.S. Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate 7.9% Fredgraph

Im aware of the propped up data.

I think you should ask youself. Would I still be so happy abou these numbers is GW Bush was in office?

revisions, revisions and household surveys. please keep your data. At this point I think Id prepfer to monitor the weather by looking out the door.

Oh and you know that little graph you just showwed me. if you go by that GWB did a wonderful job. look at that pitch from 2000-2008

Margin Call

Margin Call

Chrissy wrote:Im aware of the propped up data.

I think you should ask youself. Would I still be so happy abou these numbers is GW Bush was in office?

revisions, revisions and household surveys. please keep your data. At this point I think Id prepfer to monitor the weather by looking out the door.

Oh and you know that little graph you just showwed me. if you go by that GWB did a wonderful job. look at that pitch from 2000-2008

So, you're testing the null hypothesis by looking out your front door?

Further, if GW did a good job in your eyes, then you must fucking love Obama!!!!!!!

Margin Call wrote:
Chrissy wrote:Im aware of the propped up data.

So, you're testing the null hypothesis by looking out your front door?

Further, if GW did a good job in your eyes, then you must fucking love Obama!!!!!!!

Actually, you should be praising bush from your graph here. It clearly shows bush had it going on. If you are going to use that graph to prove your point, you are going to have to agree that the data in it shows bush was wonderful. Razz

and if we are going to also beleive that when you and boards tell us that it takes 2 years for policies to actually show results, then I think we can pretty much credit bushes presidency with pretty much all of the data in that report. Laughing

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I'm hoping things are looking up. My fingers are crossed for my daughter, who is seriously being courted by a marketing firm. She interviewed about a week ago, and yesterday, the company president and one of his officers took her out to lunch. I am thinking the next step will be discussion of salary requirements and availability. She has a teaching contract as an adjunct at UWF until May, and she has already told them she is committed to not leaving her students mid-semester. She has a MFA in English.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum