Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nursing home defends prostitutes’ visits

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The former manager of a nursing home has been forced to defend the level of “holistic care” offered to her patients after East Sussex council suggested that allowing prostitutes to visit her residents was inappropriate.

Residents of Chaseley nursing home, in Eastbourne, referred to them as “special visits”. The home’s care workers would take the visitors to a resident’s room. They then put a “special red sock” on the door and checked on them every 15 minutes

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/health/news/article3671106.ece

A special red sock huh...................... Wink

Now Ya Talking!!! Puts a new meaning on "assisted" care.
Nursing home defends prostitutes’ visits  8274758-young-woman-in-santa-hat-keeping-red-sock

The Viking

The Viking

Now I remember why I'm glad my ancestors LEFT that puritanical wasteland...

WTF is the big deal?!

Give grandpa a lap dance!

The Viking wrote:Now I remember why I'm glad my ancestors LEFT that puritanical wasteland...

WTF is the big deal?!

youre an interesting addition to our group. Have you always been with us as another nic?

----------------------------
either way all. I will be wearing a red sock when I get home tonight. Razz

The Viking

The Viking

Chrissy wrote:
The Viking wrote:Now I remember why I'm glad my ancestors LEFT that puritanical wasteland...

WTF is the big deal?!

youre an interesting addition to our group. Have you always been with us as another nic?

----------------------------
either way all. I will be wearing a red sock when I get home tonight. Razz

No...I'm a genuine neophyte to the group. Expect many more posts as I kinda get bored at work...

The Viking wrote:
No...I'm a genuine neophyte to the group. Expect many more posts as I kinda get bored at work...

Welcome to the group from a fellow Viking. I used to use the handle "Florida Viking" when I was a CB'er. My dad was 100% Norwegian.

The Viking

The Viking

Yomama wrote:
The Viking wrote:

Welcome to the group from a fellow Viking. I used to use the handle "Florida Viking" when I was a CB'er. My dad was 100% Norwegian.

You're TOO kind...thank you!

I'm Norwegian, French, Scottish & Cherokee. No idea how THAT orgy came about (bad pun alert), but it must have been something to see...

Cheers!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum