Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NO assault weapon at Sandy Hook AGAIN

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Assault Rifle not used in Sandy Hook Shooting

Early reports that came to us at American Live Wire were stating that Adam Lanza had shot the victims at the Sandy Hook Elementary school at close range with multiple hand guns, and possibly a shotgun. It wasn’t reported until later that the police had discovered an AR-15 assault rifle in the trunk of the car. This AR-15 was not used in the shooting, and police did not initially even know about its presence until conducting that further search. Reportedly he had stolen the rifle from his mother after he killed her at the house. His intentions with the rifle were unclear, although it is certain that he planned to use it at some point.

He had run all over the campus at Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting the teachers and students with his hand guns. Most victims did suffer from multiple gun shot wounds. It is clear that Adam Lanza was trained and proficient with the weapons that he used. His skill level and familiarity with the handguns he used may have been his reasoning for selecting those as the weapons he used. He may have been saving the AR-15 rifle for a final shoot-out with police if the occasion arised, but that is not totally clear. We also have heard nothing further to confirm whether or not a 12-gauge shotgun was in fact used along with his handguns. What were recovered from the body of Adam Lanza were a Glock pistol and a Sig Sauer pistol.

Popular media and the President of the United States seemed to be fixated on the fact that there was an AR-15 assault rifle found, but ignored the fact that it was not used. Adam Lanza had tried to purchase one on his own weeks before the incident, but he was denied by the firearms dealer where he tried to puchase it. He knew that his mother owned one, as she had spent a lot of time teaching her children how to shoot various weapons as they grew up.

It seems that the reasoning for trying to stigmatize the AR-15 with this tragic incident was to use it as a leveraging point for passing an assault rifle ban in the US. The actions of this ban, and its publicity have been quite controversial amongst gun owners and left-wing lobbyists who struggled to debate the change in legislation. One thing is for certain, and that is that discussion of the ban in late 2012 drove sales of these types of weapons to record highs as shooters scrambled to purchase one before any official ban was put into place. Most gun stores who carried the weapons wuickly sold out around Christmas time.

Another popular shooting was the Aurora Colorado theater shooting, in which the shooter actually did use an AR-15 to carry out his Theater massacre. It seemed like this crazed individual was only concerned with breaking a horrific record, unlike Adam Lanza who may have just been driven suicidal by medical and social conditions.

Now that it is being made clear to the public that an assault rifle like the AR-15 was not used at Sandy Hook Elementary, it probably won’t change any push in the official laws but it might lead readers to question the information that is being fed to them by their media outlets.

Assault Rifle not used in Sandy Hook Shooting

Read more at http://americanlivewire.com/assault-rifle-not-used-in-sandy-hook-shooting/#qjXAw7xkVKTMIeia.99

Liberals never let the truth interfere with their agenda.

nochain wrote:Liberals never let the truth interfere with their agenda.

The media/administration (all one in the same) are on a mission to get 'assault' weapons and are certainly not going to allow truth/facts get in the way...The other myth that is being used is 'automatic weapons' which they are not but it sells stories and pushes an agenda...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Whatever boosts the current agenda.

Joanimaroni wrote:Whatever boosts the current agenda.

And that leads to individuals making a decision on false statements presented as factual...IGNORANCE!...Just look from top to bottom and sadly realize who's in charge...

>>>>>Adam Lanza brought three weapons inside Sandy Hook Elementary school on December 14 and left a fourth in his car, police said. Those weapons were a Bushmaster AR-15 rifle and two handguns--a Glock 10 mm and a Sig Sauer 9mm. In the car he left a shotgun...

The primary weapon used in the attack was a "Bushmaster AR-15 assault-type weapon," said Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance.<<<

A later update confirmed that information.

>>>Police said they found a Bushmaster .223 caliber model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round clips, a Glock 10-mm handgun and a Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun inside the school.<<<

The medical examiner also confirmed the primary weapon used was the Bushmaster.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp

Get a clue. If this absurd thread was true, don't you think the NRA would be screaming it out like a train whistle...?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

This woman testified before the Senate today. She survived a headshot in 2011 and is the next James Brady:

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

It looks as if the size of the clip is the most important factor in how many people can be killed quickly by a weapon. According to these articles about the shooting the weapon was the bushmaster.

A big step in the right direction would be to require a universal background check and limit the size of ammo clips requiring the shooter to stop to reload or pick up another weapon or whatever.

The primary weapon used in the attack was a "Bushmaster AR-15 assault-type weapon," said Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance. The rifle is a Bushmaster version of a widely made AR-15, the civilian version of the M-16 rifle used by the U.S. military. The original M-16 patent ran out years ago, and now the AR-15 is manufactured by several gunmakers. Unlike the military version, the AR-15 is a semiautomatic, firing one bullet per squeeze of the trigger. But like the M-16, ammunition is loaded through a magazine. In the school shooting, police say Lanza's rifle used numerous 30-round magazines.
An AR-15 is usually capable of firing a rate of 45 rounds per minute in semiautomatic mode.
Police didn't offer details about the specific model of the rifle Lanza used. A typical Bushmaster rifle, such as the M4 model, comes with a 30-round magazine but can use magazines of various capacities from five to 40 rounds. An M4 weighs about 6 ½ pounds and retails for about $1,300.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/18/us/connecticut-lanza-guns/index.html

And also these reports:

: http://www.businessinsider.com/gun-activists-heckle-sandy-hook-father-2013-1

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/medical-examiner-sandy-hook-victims-died-multiple-gunshot-211722237.html

And still not a peep from the wingnut neo-con trolls who promulgated this absurd thread.

They rant on and on about the truth until it smacks them upside the head with a 2x4.

No retractions....no remorse...nadda.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

W_T_M wrote:And still not a peep from the wingnut neo-con trolls who promulgated this absurd thread.

They rant on and on about the truth until it smacks them upside the head with a 2x4.

No retractions....no remorse...nadda.

Many times the last message on a thread like this is from one of us liberals asking the author of a thread to come forward with proof of their statements. Silence follows and the thread drifts onto the second screen and into the dust bin.

Soon another false story is put forth and it starts all over again. It is satisfying to to call them on the mis-statements and watch them slink into the background. Unfortunately they have short memories so the cure is temporary. LOL

Again, no AR used in the shooting. It was in the car that Lanza drove to the school.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Again, no AR used in the shooting. It was in the car that Lanza drove to the school.

And then he took it out of the car, went inside with it, and slaughtered those kids.

What a fucking POS moron you are. A disgrace to the uniform you soil every time you put it on.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Again, no AR used in the shooting. It was in the car that Lanza drove to the school.

Yes!!! (Extends high five to PACEDOG) Come on, man! Don't leave me hanging! Let's celebrate!

polecat

polecat

I don't have time to talk. These multiple intruders are breaking into my house, and I want to keep my cool so I can empty round after round into them as they pop into the room from windows, air ducts, and a hole in my floor. I just want to make it clear that I need an assault rifle with a high-capacity magazine. Each one of these thugs is impossibly-muscled and hopped up on some kind of powerful street drug. Probably that zombie bath salt stuff I've been hearing about.

Excuse me. I had to execute a somersault over the buffet, give my toddler the sippy cup he dropped, and then whirl around and line up two assailants so I could kill them with one shot. My jumpsuit is torn and sweaty - and I'm very well-endowed, so this thing's almost coming off. One of the attackers leered at me, but I was able to crush his Adam's apple with a martial arts hand strike and finish him off with my katana before wasting his entire crew in the front parlor. Damn, I just cleaned that floor. Oh well. It's hard being a mother and a woman in today's America. But this AR-15 helps me do it all. It's important to help women get what they need to protect themselves and their families.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum