Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the latest news on the new YMCA?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Seems to have fell out of the news cycle. Any of you heard anything? Yes? No? size? Price? Etc Did not see anything in the PNJ or the TV. Maybe I missed it .

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

hallmarkgrad wrote:Seems to have fell out of the news cycle. Any of you heard anything? Yes? No? size? Price? Etc Did not see anything in the PNJ or the TV. Maybe I missed it .

Maybe they are trying to figure out how much the hurricane insurance will cost.

Yella

Yella

hallmarkgrad wrote:Seems to have fell out of the news cycle. Any of you heard anything? Yes? No? size? Price? Etc Did not see anything in the PNJ or the TV. Maybe I missed it .

We'll all find out after the GOBs finish their inhouse fighting over who gets the contract and how much under the table payoffs the Commissioners will have to be paid.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Plans just leaked for the new YMCA at the CMPA
.What is the latest news on the new YMCA? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLSKv80FMNFhCdVOlz3nq96HGEN_tsSZe_QePmHLoWLWNSpxmd

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

hallmarkgrad wrote:Plans just leaked for the new YMCA at the CMPA
.What is the latest news on the new YMCA? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLSKv80FMNFhCdVOlz3nq96HGEN_tsSZe_QePmHLoWLWNSpxmd

Awesome...a private non-profit luxurious YMCA starting with a donation and completed with the taxpayers money....none of which will be recouped.

Over looking the bay from the 18th floor YMCA Penthouse. . I think Yellar might have helped design this.
What is the latest news on the new YMCA? 70352f3c75

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

hallmarkgrad wrote:Over looking the bay from the 18th floor YMCA Penthouse. . I think Yellar might have helped design this.

fabulous....I heard valet parking will be available and inside complimentary bathrobes.

Dont Laugh. We thought they were building this.

What is the latest news on the new YMCA? CMP-EarlyRendering3What is the latest news on the new YMCA? 556px-MaritimeMuseum-SitePlan

Yella

Yella

hallmarkgrad wrote:Over looking the bay from the 18th floor YMCA Penthouse. . I think Yellar might have helped design this.

Nope, this has got to be the work of Rishy. It will be so expensive and extravagant that people who are interested in staying for the night will be charged to just THINK about it.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

What is the latest news on the new YMCA? Carrot-merit_pay

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum