Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If genetic scientists could design humans in any size or intellect.....how ethical would it be ?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Say they could make huge soldier humans to fight our wars or very healthy humans to supply body parts for our rich aging population. Or small humans for scientific purposes such as launching them into space with less fuel to other planets. Or gift humans for assorted erotic purposes.....would any say this was okay because they were not born to parents like us? Would they be allowed to simply be property and kept or disposed of as such without all that slavery stuff ? Would they have rights or souls ? Shocked

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1672523

I think we will soon be answering these questions for real.

This was the theme of Blade Runner...a great movie.

Before I saw your last line, Teo, I was trying to think of movies with those themes. How about Universal Soldier? Wasn't that a Van Dam movie?

ah Teo got wind of the GMO humans.

its NOT ok. we need to stop fooling with mother nature

Im pretty sure weve already screwed ourselves with the bio bugs in the ocean

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy8 wrote:ah Teo got wind of the GMO humans.

its NOT ok. we need to stop fooling with mother nature

Im pretty sure weve already screwed ourselves with the bio bugs in the ocean

Yeah Chrissy when you start creating frankenfish without the true knowledge of the impact of the unintended consequences you may wind up with a dead ocean and us eating soylent green made by monsanto.

Hey you could make a fortune selling soylent green waffers made out of seaweed and stuff...I wonder if there's any seaweed left ? Round-up probably killed it all...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How can you come up with a discussion this good (this is the stuff that really gives me the equivalent of an intellectual "erection"), and then have another thread about "imploding" the WTC?
You are inexplicable.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:How can you come up with a discussion this good (this is the stuff that really gives me the equivalent of an intellectual "erection"), and then have another thread about "imploding" the WTC?
You are inexplicable.

That is correct Bob I am complicated . I daresay almost as complicated as you. Not quite though . You are so complicated you think right on past the truth and back into a fairytale. Your circular reasoning makes two and a half laps.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote: you think right on past the truth and back into a fairytale. Your circular reasoning makes two and a half laps.
That's what the dudes in The Peoples Temple said when they tried to reason with them too. Hopefully you don't let Alex Jones take you over the cliff like Jim Jones did with them.
The moral to that story is always be cautious of somebody named Jones. Because he's either putting down a false name on a hotel registery or he's the leader of a cult. Or both. Just like Smith.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote: you think right on past the truth and back into a fairytale. Your circular reasoning makes two and a half laps.
That's what the dudes in The Peoples Temple said when they tried to reason with them too. Hopefully you don't let Alex Jones take you over the cliff like Jim Jones did with them.
The moral to that story is always be cautious of somebody named Jones. Because he's either putting down a false name on a hotel registery or he's the leader of a cult. Or both. Just like Smith.

Alex Jones has been around for years and the problem is too much of what he says comes true. This country has the biggest most powerful and, if true to form the most oppressive government that ever existed. We are fools to believe that the constitution, a piece of paper can contain it's lust for power. Surely you see that they are pulling a grid in place to monitor and control every one that lives under them . Over 52% of the taxes we pay go to the military. Young people in the military are brainwashed from birth to pull the trigger on video opponents. I don't think they will have much of a problem dropping us Bob. WACO was a trial run and it succeeded beyond all expectation. They were able to harrass and murder a whole church of American citizens and raise the ATF flag over their smoldering bodies. The American people did nothing, some even appauded it. So good bye America hello HELL. Those building were brought down by explosives Bob, your denial of it is like wishing cancer away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum