Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The COWH and the NUMBERS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1  The COWH and the NUMBERS Empty The COWH and the NUMBERS 7/6/2012, 12:28 pm

80,000 jobs added in June---1/3 are a Temp Agencies

85,000 went on disability in June

Border States jobless rate @ 14.9%

Unemployment for Blacks---14.4%

Unemployment for Hispanics--11%

780,000 fewer women in the workforce under COWH

COWH/Re-election team predicted...5.6% unemployment with stimulus

Almost four years and this is the best of the COWH's 'leadership'?

2  The COWH and the NUMBERS Empty Re: The COWH and the NUMBERS 7/6/2012, 1:54 pm

Newsfan wrote:80,000 jobs added in June---1/3 are a Temp Agencies

You should know better than to post FACTS. The ultra-liberal loonies swooning over Oblamer don't believe "no stinkin facts".....

3  The COWH and the NUMBERS Empty Re: The COWH and the NUMBERS 7/6/2012, 2:29 pm

[quote="nochain"][quote="Newsfan"]80,000 jobs added in June---1/3 are a Temp Agencies

COWH's leadership and his record but when they are hit with straightforward facts there is silence!...There is no excuse with the exception that the COWH is arrogant and out of touch!... Look at the numbers...take the name and politics out of the picture...would you re-hire this guy to continue to run your company?...That's the BIG question in front of voters...now he's got a record a record he cannot run on...

4  The COWH and the NUMBERS Empty Re: The COWH and the NUMBERS 7/6/2012, 4:48 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Just shy of 2 million private sector jobs have been added to the economy over the last year.

52,000 federal government jobs have been shed over that same time period.

Over 4 million private sector jobs have been added to the economy since the bottom of the job loss was reached in 2010.

118,000 federal government jobs have been shed over that same time period.

The economy receded 8.9% in Q4 2008 and 6.7% in Q1 2009. It has expanded each quarter since Q3 2009.

I'm not saying these numbers are awe inspiring, but we are certainly better off than we were 4 years ago.

5  The COWH and the NUMBERS Empty Re: The COWH and the NUMBERS 7/6/2012, 4:58 pm

boards of FL wrote:Just shy of 2 million private sector jobs have been added to the economy over the last year.

Over 4 million private sector jobs have been added to the economy since the bottom of the job loss was reached in 2010.

The economy receded 8.9% in Q4 2008 and 6.7% in Q1 2009. It has expanded each quarter since Q3 2009.

I'm not saying these numbers are awe inspiring, but we are certainly better off than we were 4 years ago.

Ah ye$, and at what co$t? Taxpayer$ probably wouldn't mind paying the many many many billion$ $pent on $timulous package$ for real succe$$ but not $o much for mediocrity.

6  The COWH and the NUMBERS Empty Re: The COWH and the NUMBERS 7/6/2012, 5:01 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

nochain wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Just shy of 2 million private sector jobs have been added to the economy over the last year.

Ah ye$, and at what co$t? Taxpayer$ probably wouldn't mind paying the many many many billion$ $pent on $timulous package$ for real succe$$ but not $o much for mediocrity.

I suppose that depends upon your perspective. Relative to the cost of war in Iraq, I would say the stimulus represents money well spent.

7  The COWH and the NUMBERS Empty Re: The COWH and the NUMBERS 7/6/2012, 6:48 pm

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
nochain wrote:

I suppose that depends upon your perspective. Relative to the cost of war in Iraq, I would say the stimulus represents money well spent.

Please show us how.

The COWH and the NUMBERS Stimulus612012

8  The COWH and the NUMBERS Empty Re: The COWH and the NUMBERS 9/15/2014, 6:48 pm

Guest wrote:80,000 jobs added in June---1/3 are a Temp Agencies

Same story two years later LOL

9  The COWH and the NUMBERS Empty Re: The COWH and the NUMBERS 9/15/2014, 6:49 pm

boards of FL wrote:
nochain wrote:

The economy receded 8.9% in Q4 2008 and 6.7% in Q1 2009.  It has expanded each quarter since Q3 2009.

I suppose that depends upon your perspective.  Relative to the cost of war in Iraq, I would say the stimulus represents money well spent.

We haven't spent 7 trillion on the war

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum