Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Artic Air and snow for Yomama and Neko

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Necko...is the snow there yet?

We have the cold damp weather and I hate that.

Nekochan

Nekochan

No snow yet. But we've had rain, rain, rain. I think that the Tennessee river is now at flood stage. Flooding, and not snow, seems to be the biggest concern in our area.

It's supposed to start snowing here sometime this morning and snow throughout the day. But the ground is very wet here and snow is not expected to stick. The schools are in session. Redstone Arsenal is open. No closings are being reported this morning in Huntsville. But east and south of here...they may get several inches of snow.

Eric, how about Birmingham?

North Escambia is reporting snow flakes in Atmore and Walnut Hill.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Oh great...it's worse than snow. It's hailing here.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Uh-OH....no snow?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Took this a bit ago. Starting to accumulate. It's still coming down pretty heavy.

Artic Air and snow for Yomama and Neko Huntsv10

I'm in P'cola and the sun is finally shining.

Christine says it is snowing in Birmingham, tho.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Pretty Neko

Yomama....is that your weenie hanging out of your shorts?

Joanimaroni wrote:Pretty Neko

Sssshhhh! Nobody is supposed to see that...

Nekochan

Nekochan

They said on the weather report last night that it wouldn't really affect the roads here in Huntsville and that we probably would not have accumulation. But just looking at the street in front of our house and the way it's coming down, I would not want to be out on the roads right now. Schools let out early. Hubby came home early. He can drive in the stuff, as he learned to drive in Alaska. But he says that the roads are getting slushy and I think he was happy to get home and off streets full of Alabama drivers. Smile

We'll be starting a fire in the wood stove soon.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yomama wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Pretty Neko

Sssshhhh! Nobody is supposed to see that...

Well...now everyone is going to take a closer look!

I found the original and zoomed in on it. I swear it looks like a little rodent! I think it's just a patch of grass though.

Artic Air and snow for Yomama and Neko Weenie10

Nekochan wrote:They said on the weather report last night that it wouldn't really affect the roads here in Huntsville and that we probably would not have accumulation. But just looking at the street in front of our house and the way it's coming down, I would not want to be out on the roads right now. Schools let out early. Hubby came home early. He can drive in the stuff, as he learned to drive in Alaska. But he says that the roads are getting slushy and I think he was happy to get home and off streets full of Alabama drivers. Smile

We'll be starting a fire in the wood stove soon.

I just heard from my niece who lives in Knoxville and she said it is really coming down pretty hard there right now.

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL, Eric.

It stopped snowing. We got maybe half an inch. It's a wet, slushy snow. Not as pretty as the snow we got here on Christmas 2 years ago.

Its COLD down here today!

Nekochan

Nekochan

Still cold here too. Some snow is on the ground still this morning.... but it's more the consistency of ice. It's supposed to melt off as the sun comes out today. I'm waiting to go out until I think the roads are ice-free.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

My daughter was here for the holidays and beyond...went back to Montana last week...they're expecting -30 by Monday.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
My daughter was here for the holidays and beyond...went back to Montana last week...they're expecting -30 by Monday.

Unimaginable....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum