Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Any predictions for tomorrows employment report?

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

boards of FL

boards of FL
I predict the stagnant hiring continues with + 90,000 jobs.

Guest


Guest
Since there have been no dramatic news releases about hiring splurges you are probably correct. And those will probably be mostly low- to no-skill general labor categories. At least Obama or Biden have not been to any ready-to-fail green energy company's lately screeching about how many jobs they are going to create!

Guest


Guest
Economists expect that employers added around 90,000 jobs in June, higher than the 69,000 jobs added in May, but lower than what is needed for a full economic recovery from the last recession that began with the mortgage meltdown in 2008.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/jobs-report-expected-show-struggling-unemployment-picture/story?id=16706100&cid=ESPNheadline#.T_X0pfWqaHk

boards of FL

boards of FL
nochain wrote:Since there have been no dramatic news releases about hiring splurges you are probably correct. And those will probably be mostly low- to no-skill general labor categories. At least Obama or Biden have not been to any ready-to-fail green energy company's lately screeching about how many jobs they are going to create!

Well, there was the positive ADP jobs report today (+176,000) and the weekly jobless claims report (-14,000 to 374,000), though the ADP is usually off.

Sal

Sal
Positive but sluggish private sector job growth offset by public sector job losses, as the GOP continues to actively sabotage any real recovery.

Markle

Markle
salinsky wrote:Positive but sluggish private sector job growth offset by public sector job losses, as the GOP continues to actively sabotage any real recovery.

How?

Sal

Sal
Markle wrote:
salinsky wrote:Positive but sluggish private sector job growth offset by public sector job losses, as the GOP continues to actively sabotage any real recovery.

How?

Agenda and policy, bitch. Any other questions?[b] Cool

Markle

Markle
salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:
salinsky wrote:Positive but sluggish private sector job growth offset by public sector job losses, as the GOP continues to actively sabotage any real recovery.

How?

Agenda and policy, bitch. Any other questions?[b] Cool

Ooooo..."bitch"...how intimidating. Did you pick up that up on the little girls kindergarten playground? I'm impressed!

Democrats have controlled the Oval Office for over 3 1/2 years.

Democrats controlled the House of Representatives from January 2007 to 2010.

Democrats have controlled the Senate January 2007.

Once again...how? Thirty bills having to do with jobs are bottled up in the DEMOCRAT controlled Senate by Harry Reid.

So once again, how are Republicans damaging the economy with their agenda and policy, young man?

Markle

Markle
According to President Barack Hussein Obama, the Trillion dollar Stimulus plan would have us at 5.75% by now. Anything above that will demonstrate continued complete failure.

Any predictions for tomorrows employment report? Stimulus612012

Guest


Guest
boards of FL wrote:I predict the stagnant hiring continues with + 90,000 jobs.

Well that was close. 8.2% and +80K jobs. Pretty dismal. Europe is having a major impact on our economy at this point.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
Markle wrote:According to President Barack Hussein Obama, the Trillion dollar Stimulus plan would have us at 5.75% by now. Anything above that will demonstrate continued complete failure.
Obama is a failure. The democrat party is a failure. And Romney and the republican party will be a failure just like Bush and the republican party were failures.
The politicians in the federal government have no value to us anymore. They're nothing but leeches sucking off the government teat. They accomplish nothing to make our lives any better.
But what is happening to our economy and our country is much bigger than can be explained by a handful of parasite politicians.

boards of FL

boards of FL
Markle wrote: Anything above that will demonstrate continued complete failure....

...in economic forecasting.


Sal

Sal
The game is rigged. The game has always been rigged, but in the past the plutocrats needed a stable and satisfied American labor class to sponsor it. In the dawn of corporate globalism, they've found they don't need us anymore to maximize their profits. Everyday the nature of the game and the imbalance it creates are coming more clearly into focus.

Markle

Markle
ButtMan wrote:
Markle wrote:According to President Barack Hussein Obama, the Trillion dollar Stimulus plan would have us at 5.75% by now. Anything above that will demonstrate continued complete failure.
Obama is a failure. The democrat party is a failure. And Romney and the republican party will be a failure just like Bush and the republican party were failures.The politicians in the federal government have no value to us anymore. They're nothing but leeches sucking off the government teat. They accomplish nothing to make our lives any better.
But what is happening to our economy and our country is much bigger than can be explained by a handful of parasite politicians.

If it was just like President George Walker Bush, we would have far lower unemployment today AND RECORD REVENUES. Just as we did during President Bush.

Then how did this happen?

The Clinton Dot.Com recession began in March of 2000. If you recall, we also had a massive terrorist attack on 9/11/2001 which further crippled the economy and plunged us deeper into recession. UNEMPLOYMENT REACHED 6% before the Bush tax cuts went into effect and brought DOWN unemployment to 4.6% in 2006 and 2007 before the Democrat driven Housing/Mortgage/Financial meltdown led to this current crisis.

The DEBT over the eight years of the Bush Administration increased by $4.4 TRILLION. That’s FAR less than the damage done by the Democrats since Nancy Pelosi took over the House in 2007.

What happened when the "tax cuts you revile so much were implemented?

Revenues to IRS AVERAGED $1.875 TRILLION during Bush's first 3 years in office, before the BUSH TAX CUTS took effect. Gee...that's nearly President Barack Hussein Obama $1.3 TRILLION DEFICIT each year since Obama took office.

AFTER the BUSH TAX CUTS TOOK EFFECT, REVENUES AVERAGED $2.306 TRILLION his last FIVE years. That's $431 BILLION more per year or $2.155 TRILLION increase over five years.

WOW…how did that happen? They resulted in a $2.155 TRILLION INCREASE IN REVENUES?

Markle

Markle
boards of FL wrote:I predict the stagnant hiring continues with + 90,000 jobs.

Far less. As you well know, we need at least 125,000 new jobs to keep even with the population increase. In a couple weeks, the weak 80,000 figure will be revised...down...again.

REAL unemployment, 15.1%.

When was recovery Summer? Was it 2009 or 2010?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
Markle wrote:
ButtMan wrote:
Markle wrote:According to President Barack Hussein Obama, the Trillion dollar Stimulus plan would have us at 5.75% by now. Anything above that will demonstrate continued complete failure.
Obama is a failure. The democrat party is a failure. And Romney and the republican party will be a failure just like Bush and the republican party were failures.The politicians in the federal government have no value to us anymore. They're nothing but leeches sucking off the government teat. They accomplish nothing to make our lives any better.
But what is happening to our economy and our country is much bigger than can be explained by a handful of parasite politicians.

If it was just like President George Walker Bush, we would have far lower unemployment today AND RECORD REVENUES. Just as we did during President Bush.

Then how did this happen?

The Clinton Dot.Com recession began in March of 2000. If you recall, we also had a massive terrorist attack on 9/11/2001 which further crippled the economy and plunged us deeper into recession. UNEMPLOYMENT REACHED 6% before the Bush tax cuts went into effect and brought DOWN unemployment to 4.6% in 2006 and 2007 before the Democrat driven Housing/Mortgage/Financial meltdown led to this current crisis.

The DEBT over the eight years of the Bush Administration increased by $4.4 TRILLION. That’s FAR less than the damage done by the Democrats since Nancy Pelosi took over the House in 2007.

What happened when the "tax cuts you revile so much were implemented?

Revenues to IRS AVERAGED $1.875 TRILLION during Bush's first 3 years in office, before the BUSH TAX CUTS took effect. Gee...that's nearly President Barack Hussein Obama $1.3 TRILLION DEFICIT each year since Obama took office.

AFTER the BUSH TAX CUTS TOOK EFFECT, REVENUES AVERAGED $2.306 TRILLION his last FIVE years. That's $431 BILLION more per year or $2.155 TRILLION increase over five years.

WOW…how did that happen? They resulted in a $2.155 TRILLION INCREASE IN REVENUES?
Yes everything happens because of who is the president. A president creates jobs. A president makes people fall in love. A President makes the sun set in the west. A president is all omnipotent just like God. A president makes the world go round. And if a president is in one party he's to be worshipped. And if in the other party he's to be despised.

boards of FL

boards of FL
Markle wrote:Revenues to IRS AVERAGED $1.875 TRILLION during Bush's first 3 years in office, before the BUSH TAX CUTS took effect. Gee...that's nearly President Barack Hussein Obama $1.3 TRILLION DEFICIT each year since Obama took office.

Hey, Markle, how long does it take for a tax cut to "take effect"? No copy and paste, please. Just explain to me, in your own words, how long you feel it takes for a tax cut to "take effect" and why.

boards of FL

boards of FL
Markle wrote:REAL unemployment, 15.1%.

An improvement, though modest, on what he inherited. Bush inherited 8.1% U6 unemployment. It was at 15.4% when he left.

Markle

Markle
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:REAL unemployment, 15.1%.

An improvement, though modest, on what he inherited. Bush inherited 8.1% U6 unemployment. It was at 15.4% when he left.

What was the average U6 unemployment rate during the administration of President George Walker Bush?

What has been the average during the administration of President Barack Hussein Obama?

So what youre saying is that President Obama has dropped the U6 unemployment rate all the way from 15.4% down to 15.1% over 3 1/2 years. Wow...at that rate of decline, when would President Obama have it back down to 8.1%?

Markle

Markle
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:Revenues to IRS AVERAGED $1.875 TRILLION during Bush's first 3 years in office, before the BUSH TAX CUTS took effect. Gee...that's nearly President Barack Hussein Obama $1.3 TRILLION DEFICIT each year since Obama took office.

Hey, Markle, how long does it take for a tax cut to "take effect"? No copy and paste, please. Just explain to me, in your own words, how long you feel it takes for a tax cut to "take effect" and why.

Is there something in my post which was not clear?

As you know...it was the Democrat driven housing/mortgage/finiancial meltdown which caused the recession and spike in unemployment.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
Markle wrote:

As you know...it was the Democrat driven housing/mortgage/finiancial meltdown which caused the recession and spike in unemployment.
That's just the oddest thing how that works.
The meltdown happened several years after Clinton had left office but he was to blame. But the unemployment now is happening several years after Bush left office but he's not to blame.
I dunno, bud. Sure looks like the democrat is always guilty and the republican is always innocent.
But you know what, you may be right because it was always the same way with Gorgeous George too. No matter how many times he hit somebody below the belt, the crowd kept on a cheerin him. And the same thing with his oppoent George Gourgeous. His crowd kept a cheerin him too.
Funny thing though how both Georgeous George and George Gorgeous got paid for being who they were. But the crowd had to foot the bill for all of it.

Markle

Markle
ButtMan wrote:
Markle wrote:

As you know...it was the Democrat driven housing/mortgage/finiancial meltdown which caused the recession and spike in unemployment.
That's just the oddest thing how that works.
The meltdown happened several years after Clinton had left office but he was to blame. But the unemployment now is happening several years after Bush left office but he's not to blame.
I dunno, bud. Sure looks like the democrat is always guilty and the republican is always innocent.
But you know what, you may be right because it was always the same way with Gorgeous George too. No matter how many times he hit somebody below the belt, the crowd kept on a cheerin him. And the same thing with his oppoent George Gourgeous. His crowd kept a cheerin him too.
Funny thing though how both Georgeous George and George Gorgeous got paid for being who they were. But the crowd had to foot the bill for all of it.

I did not say President William Jefferson Clinton was solely to blame but cute try! He expanded the programs and, as you well know, Chris Dodd and Barney Frank continued the destruction.

"Professional wrasslin" from 50 years ago? Whew, you are desperate.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
Markle wrote:

I did not say President William Jefferson Clinton was solely to blame but cute try! He expanded the programs and, as you well know, Chris Dodd and Barney Frank continued the destruction.

"Professional wrasslin" from 50 years ago? Whew, you are desperate.

Clinton Jefferson, obama barack, walker bush whatever. the fans for pro wrasslin aint much different today than they were 50 years ago, merkel.

Guest


Guest
Markle wrote:
ButtMan wrote:
Markle wrote:

As you know...it was the Democrat driven housing/mortgage/finiancial meltdown which caused the recession and spike in unemployment.
That's just the oddest thing how that works.
The meltdown happened several years after Clinton had left office but he was to blame. But the unemployment now is happening several years after Bush left office but he's not to blame.
I dunno, bud. Sure looks like the democrat is always guilty and the republican is always innocent.
But you know what, you may be right because it was always the same way with Gorgeous George too. No matter how many times he hit somebody below the belt, the crowd kept on a cheerin him. And the same thing with his oppoent George Gourgeous. His crowd kept a cheerin him too.
Funny thing though how both Georgeous George and George Gorgeous got paid for being who they were. But the crowd had to foot the bill for all of it.

I did not say President William Jefferson Clinton was solely to blame but cute try! He expanded the programs and, as you well know, Chris Dodd and Barney Frank continued the destruction.

"Professional wrasslin" from 50 years ago? Whew, you are desperate.


You know though there was one hell of a surplus in social security when Clinton left office until Bush raided it on his first attack on Iraq.

I never was much of a fan of Clinton until I started reading what he really accomplished in office and Bush destroyed most of it. And I used to be a repug.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
The best appraisal of all this happened yesterday. A daughter dragged a sick old woman to where the president was going to be giving a stump speech. They interviewed the poor sick old woman for television.
And then right after that she had a heart attack and died.
If they'd let her be she she might have lived to see another day. But no, they had to drag her to go see one of those piece of shit presidents.
That in a microcosym is what we have all become. Just a bunch of political celebrity fanboys. While our country slips further and further and further into decline. And merkel and hannity and ed schultz and dreamsglore keep going to the wrastlin match.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum