Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

KC police officer says have sex with me or go to jail...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/crime/prosecutor-kc-police-officer-accepted-sex-in-exchange-for-not-arresting-women

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Were they Hot?

no stress

no stress

They were allegedly prostitutes. You have got to be kidding me! This dumbass lost his job when he could have just as easily given em 50 bucks for a throw? Cops amaze me!

Sal

Sal

Happens all of the time. When I was living in Louisville a few years ago, the police were cracking down on the oriental "health spa" trade. It was widely reported that the undercover officers investigating the establishments were routinely having sex with the workers before arresting them. There was never even an investigation into the allegations.

salinsky wrote:Happens all of the time. When I was living in Louisville a few years ago, the police were cracking down on the oriental "health spa" trade. It was widely reported that the undercover officers investigating the establishments were routinely having sex with the workers before arresting them. There was never even an investigation into the allegations.

This is true,according to the hookers I knew when I worked in the county jail. They complained all the time cops did that.

A law enforcement officer job is not that easy to do, thus it is not that easy to become a police officer either. Moreover, it takes a while to become one. It is indeed quite a competitive process to become a police officer. Due to the fact that crimes are increasing more and more each day, police officers are also on high demand. However, there are a lot of qualifications to become a police officer and some may find it really tough.
http://www.theinvfirm.com/surveillance.html

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Damned Bots...sheeze.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum