Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

stench of truth..lol

+5
no stress
2seaoat
knothead
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1stench of truth..lol Empty stench of truth..lol 1/14/2013, 9:58 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PROFANITY !

2stench of truth..lol Empty Re: stench of truth..lol 1/14/2013, 11:10 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I understand his frustration but I couldn't even watch the whole thing because he is so obnoxious.

3stench of truth..lol Empty Re: stench of truth..lol 1/14/2013, 11:24 am

knothead

knothead

What a bird brain . . . .

4stench of truth..lol Empty Re: stench of truth..lol 1/14/2013, 12:39 pm

2seaoat

In the corner of a basement in a very old house which uses limestone for the foundation....he puts up a cheap painted book case and piles books in a horizontal fashion next to a mop, and I suspect a bucket to create his background........before he said a word.....I perused his set.......and before he said a word........I valued what he would say.......am I a bad person to prejudge, or is there some universal truths.......many people at 50 have to hide in the basement because they do not want their elderly folks to hear their use of profanity....so from the corner of his basement.......to this blog.....we are looking at the insanity of the media.....where we can take the inconsequential and irrelevant and give the same a moment's notice........I think he won a golden globe for set design though......

5stench of truth..lol Empty Re: stench of truth..lol 1/14/2013, 12:57 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

LOL true

6stench of truth..lol Empty Re: stench of truth..lol 1/14/2013, 1:27 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:In the corner of a basement in a very old house which uses limestone for the foundation....he puts up a cheap painted book case and piles books in a horizontal fashion next to a mop, and I suspect a bucket to create his background........before he said a word.....I perused his set.......and before he said a word........I valued what he would say.......am I a bad person to prejudge, or is there some universal truths.......many people at 50 have to hide in the basement because they do not want their elderly folks to hear their use of profanity....so from the corner of his basement.......to this blog.....we are looking at the insanity of the media.....where we can take the inconsequential and irrelevant and give the same a moment's notice........I think he won a golden globe for set design though......

I would have preferred a speech by the cat.

7stench of truth..lol Empty Re: stench of truth..lol 1/14/2013, 8:47 pm

LOL

I agree with him. Id also like to know who and what happened to the guy they caught in the woods.

8stench of truth..lol Empty Re: stench of truth..lol 1/14/2013, 8:49 pm

no stress

no stress

Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:In the corner of a basement in a very old house which uses limestone for the foundation....he puts up a cheap painted book case and piles books in a horizontal fashion next to a mop, and I suspect a bucket to create his background........before he said a word.....I perused his set.......and before he said a word........I valued what he would say.......am I a bad person to prejudge, or is there some universal truths.......many people at 50 have to hide in the basement because they do not want their elderly folks to hear their use of profanity....so from the corner of his basement.......to this blog.....we are looking at the insanity of the media.....where we can take the inconsequential and irrelevant and give the same a moment's notice........I think he won a golden globe for set design though......

I would have preferred a speech by the cat.

Negative ghostrider, the cat got sick of him cussing at about two minutes in and took a 10-8 for greener pastures

9stench of truth..lol Empty Re: stench of truth..lol 1/14/2013, 9:08 pm

Markle

Markle

How and why do you find a clown like him?

Is that really a "sparkly" "T" shirt?

My opinion...has always been that if you can't make your point without profanity, you already know you have your point is weak or non-existent.

10stench of truth..lol Empty Re: stench of truth..lol 1/15/2013, 8:51 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Markle wrote:How and why do you find a clown like him?

My opinion...has always been that if you can't make your point without profanity, you already know you have your point is weak or non-existent.

"My opinion...has always been that if you can't make your point without profanity, you already know you have your point is weak or non-existent".

Agreed!! That plus the inadequate vocabulary of a mind of limited capital ability.

11stench of truth..lol Empty Re: stench of truth..lol 1/15/2013, 9:13 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I agree with both of you. That motherfucker cusses too much.

12stench of truth..lol Empty Re: stench of truth..lol 1/15/2013, 11:00 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Slicef18 wrote:
Markle wrote:How and why do you find a clown like him?

"My opinion...has always been that if you can't make your point without profanity, you already know you have your point is weak or non-existent".

Agreed!! That plus the inadequate vocabulary of a mind of limited capital ability.

$%^^%W&^**(*(*&(^^$&^%^&%&^%&&%

Agreed!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum