Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ban abortions for the children.....

+2
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/planned-parenhood-got-542-million-in-gov-money-or-1622-for-every-abortion/

Planned parenthood gets $1622 / dead baby.

HIPOCRACY !

The nation's largest abortion provider, Planned Parenthood, reports it received $542 million from government sources in 2011-2012 while performing 995,687 abortions from 2009-2011. In 2011 alone, its clinics performed 333,964 abortions.

2seaoat

So you want big government to ban something......taking freedom which the Supreme Court says is a fundamental right guaranteed by the constitution.....but Mr. Kotter......I do not understand?

There is absolutely no reason for an abortion if folks are responsible, but if you want government to make those private decisions over folks bodies.......well I guess those children in the womb and those in the classroom are not equal, and I can understand your distinction of why banning an assault weapon is unconstitutional, and a woman taking the morning after pill should be charged with murder.......hey.....I guess that is why none of us wear black robes.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:So you want big government to ban something......taking freedom which the Supreme Court says is a fundamental right guaranteed by the constitution.....but Mr. Kotter......I do not understand?

There is absolutely no reason for an abortion if folks are responsible, but if you want government to make those private decisions over folks bodies.......well I guess those children in the womb and those in the classroom are not equal, and I can understand your distinction of why banning an assault weapon is unconstitutional, and a woman taking the morning after pill should be charged with murder.......hey.....I guess that is why none of us wear black robes.

Well it's bloody obvious "folks" are NOT being responsible ARE THEY ?

2seaoat

Well it's bloody obvious "folks" are NOT being responsible ARE THEY ?

Sadly we could not agree more, and sadly people are not being responsible with guns.......I wish there was an easy answer for both.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Well it's bloody obvious "folks" are NOT being responsible ARE THEY ?

Sadly we could not agree more, and sadly people are not being responsible with guns.......I wish there was an easy answer for both.

That is a real low cop out. 50 million aborted children

50,000,000 does not equal 200

50 million Compared to a couple hundred but you must be using that new progressive math....

A few abortion doctors killed millions

a few million gun owners killed NO ONE !

2seaoat

So it is a simple math problem to take away folks constitutional rights?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:So it is a simple math problem to take away folks constitutional rights?

Yes it may be..you obfuscate and throw out smoke screens and yet your arguments suck as clear as day. IF there was any real concern for children in you you would understand...if you really believed in God you would understand, if you really valued human life you would...you fail sadly. Violence against children is just that...damn human hating ghouls have taken over this country.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

What difference is there in a gun in the hand of a maniac and a scalpel in the hand of an abortion doctor....? dead ensues .

2seaoat wrote:So it is a simple math problem to take away folks constitutional rights?

Folks can keep their constitutional right to have an abortion but where in the constitution does it say the American taxpayer has to pay for it. People want abortions then they should have to pay for it.

2seaoat

No, my friend, you assume in some way I approve of abortions. In eight years on the PNJ and here....where have I said I approve of abortions? So I am a goul to ask some questions about how you plan to take a woman's privacy away. I will simply ask you these simple questions which have bothered me......If a woman takes a morning after pill immediately after intercourse......has she murdered a child? If as a male, I have a nocturnal emission.....have I killed life? If god has designed us to allow a woman to purge her body of a viable egg, Is he by design killing life?

I am glad you are so certain where to draw lines.....I am however unsure why would God design us to waste precious life? Why does the body allow a woman to lose a child naturally? Why would God do this? I am not being a smart asz......I really do not understand? It was easy when our Roman laws made a child a live birth.....but with technology we are pushing the envelope of biology and science.......and I am still confused?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:No, my friend, you assume in some way I approve of abortions. In eight years on the PNJ and here....where have I said I approve of abortions? So I am a goul to ask some questions about how you plan to take a woman's privacy away. I will simply ask you these simple questions which have bothered me......If a woman takes a morning after pill immediately after intercourse......has she murdered a child? If as a male, I have a nocturnal emission.....have I killed life? If god has designed us to allow a woman to purge her body of a viable egg, Is he by design killing life?

I am glad you are so certain where to draw lines.....I am however unsure why would God design us to waste precious life? Why does the body allow a woman to lose a child naturally? Why would God do this? I am not being a smart asz......I really do not understand? It was easy when our Roman laws made a child a live birth.....but with technology we are pushing the envelope of biology and science.......and I am still confused?

Better said, When a man takes a life at whatever point what do we call it ? When nature takes a life it is called differently. What man has the right to take an innocent life no matter what fricken uniform he's wearing whether it is a doctors, a soldiers or a cop ?

Words are used to clarify and conceal...we call a pig pork so we don't eat pig....we call a murder abortion so we don't have to commit murder....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/planned-parenhood-got-542-million-in-gov-money-or-1622-for-every-abortion/

HIPOCRACY !

The nation's largest abortion provider, Planned Parenthood, reports it received $542 million from government sources in 2011-2012 while performing 995,687 abortions from 2009-2011. In 2011 alone, its clinics performed 333,964 abortions.

Don't start this abortion crap again,Teo. It's settled law.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/planned-parenhood-got-542-million-in-gov-money-or-1622-for-every-abortion/

HIPOCRACY !

I never let a broad tell me too shut up yet and I won't now....Open forum...if you can't take the chill go back in the kitchen......wasn't slavery settled law ?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

HIPOCRACY !

I never let a broad tell me too shut up yet and I won't now....Open forum...if you can't take the cool go back in the kitchen......wasn't slavery settled law ?

SHUT UP! TAKE IT!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

HIPOCRACY !

I never let a broad tell me too shut up yet and I won't now....Open forum...if you can't take the cool go back in the kitchen......wasn't slavery settled law ?

SHUT UP! TAKE IT!

No not my style...don't you have clothes to wash?

I don't think abortion is necessarily a sin or anything... But I don't see why the govt should be involved at all.

What does strike me as odd is that the same citizens want to restrict people from owning guns that have a less chance of ending their life than an abortion would per year... by far. Where are your priorities? #academicidiocy

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

HIPOCRACY !

I've already done my wash.

SHUT UP! TAKE IT!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

HIPOCRACY !

SHUT UP! TAKE IT!

Well do mine and i'll rub your feet later.....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

[quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="TEOTWAWKI"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="TEOTWAWKI"]
Dreamsglore wrote:

HIPOCRACY !

No
Where in the settled law does it say the taxpayers must pay for the right to have an abortion?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

HIPOCRACY !

SHUT UP! TAKE IT!

Well do mine and i'll rub your feet later.....

Ok den.

[quote="Joanimaroni"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="TEOTWAWKI"][quote="Dreamsglore"]
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

HIPOCRACY !

No
Where in the settled law does it say the taxpayers must pay for the right to have an abortion?

It doesn't. We were talking about abortions in general.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

[quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="Joanimaroni"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="TEOTWAWKI"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

HIPOCRACY !

No

The article being discussed is the amount of government (Taxpayer) money given to Planned Parenthood.....

If the taxpayers are going to pay for abortions....then perhaps we should set a limit. Let's say if you have a second government-funded abortion it will be done along with an automatic sterilization procedure..

[quote="Joanimaroni"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="Joanimaroni"][quote="Dreamsglore"]
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

HIPOCRACY !

No

The article being discussed is the amount of government (Taxpayer) money given to Planned Parenthood.....

If the taxpayers are going to pay for abortions....then perhaps we should set a limit. Let's say if you have a second government-funded abortion it will be done along with an automatic sterilization procedure..

Egads... That's back to eugenics and tied to the lady that spearheaded this mess... another progressive movement btw.

It's a good (enlightening) read if you can find some neutral sources. How many gun deaths were there 09-11?

The left has a good little gimick with this. Planned parenthood is one of the largest political donors to the left. now they are going to FORCE republicans to pay to get lefties elected.

Watcher

Watcher

alecto wrote:

Folks can keep their constitutional right to have an abortion but where in the constitution does it say the American taxpayer has to pay for it. People want abortions then they should have to pay for it.

Taxpayers do not pay for abortions through Planned Parenthood. This is the law.

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/planned-parenthood/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum