Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Green Bay vs San Francisco.......great game

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

These are two very good football teams. I am going with Seattle for the NFC....sorry Seattle....you are going to get my curse in football this year.....I have been really wrong so far this year. I like both the Packers and SF.....in my mind this will be an overtime game.....this is quality football....double overtime in the Denver game.....parity......we are going to see parity.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

OMG....I'm a big-time Denver fan (Peyton Manning) and a bigger Packers fan. We had several friends over to watch the games. I'm just sick at my stomach. I can not believe both my teams lost.

Sal

Sal

Who was it that called San Fran before the season began?

I forget, but that guy was fucking brilliant.

2seaoat

They were the favorite of most experts at the start of the season, and since the qb change they have been improving......the Seattle game will also be a great game. The Superbowl winner will be either Seattle or SF......but I do not claim to be brilliant because I never predicted Seattle would even make the playoffs.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Nah. Falcons will win tomorrow.

2seaoat

Nah. Falcons will win tomorrow.

If I am going with Seattle.....I would call your bookie tonight and put some money on the Falcons.....you will probably make some money.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum