Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cox Communications Subscribers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cox Communications Subscribers Empty Cox Communications Subscribers 1/12/2013, 8:35 pm

Anyone notice on your Cox bill that their rates are going up again with your next billing cycle? No mention though of any new channels or any other type of improvements.

A View

[quote="Ghost_Rider1"]Anyone notice on your Cox bill that their rates are going up again with your next billing cycle? No mention though of any new channels or any other type of improvements.[/quote]

My Cox bill when up everytime I turned around it seemed. A few years ago they said it was because they were adding the "Travel and Golf channel" Oh boy! two more channels that I don't watch. I finally switched to AT&T Uverse. My bill has since only went up $2.00 in the last 3 years. I love the price and the programming. (Disclaimer) I retired from AT&T. Of course that is not the reason that I am saying it. Ask other people that have the service.

Did you not get a letter from Cox? It looked like junk mail from them but it was actually a notice to call them if you wanted your rates to stay locked for the next 2 years.

BirdyBack wrote:Did you not get a letter from Cox? It looked like junk mail from them but it was actually a notice to call them if you wanted your rates to stay locked for the next 2 years.

Yep and I am locked in for 2 years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum