Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arrest made in Montclair shooting

+4
A View
no stress
Watcher
Joanimaroni
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I cannot imagine trying to raise a family in that area. The whole mess makes me wonder why residents do not speak out and report suspicious activity.

The killer of the young man gunned down several months ago has not been found....I suspect his cousin has knowledge of who the shooter is....and he was most likely the target.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

VectorMan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Good Job ECSO.

Arrest made in Montclair shooting - Page 2 Viewim11

FOUNTAIN, FREDDIE DAYSHEN (B / MALE)

Booking Date: 01/11/2013 23:44:47
Age On Booking Date: 23

Address Given: 4508 E MONTCLAIR RD PENSACOLA FL 32505
CHARGES

782.04.1a2
HOMICIDE C F $150000.00

WEAPON OFFENSE S F $20000.00

790.23.1a
POSSESS OF WEAPON S F $20000.00

His eyes look dead. Like there isn't even a soul in there. Cold blooded.

These damn thugs have turned Montclair into a war zone. It was once pretty nice in the 80's.

The problem with Montclair is that it's almost impossible to just pass through the neighborhood...it's kind of landlocked...poor design for a S/D. Well...at least ONE of the problems.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I lived a few houses down from his address back in 1978. Those gentlemen coming around banging on my door and demanding $5 often kind of motivated me to move to Pace.....

That's when you pull your biggest bore pistol or shotgun and tell them to "Stay off my lawn"

Arrest made in Montclair shooting - Page 2 Eastwo10

That wouldn't be a problem today. My mossberg would have said all that needed said but I had 3 little kids back then and I traveled a lot on my job.

You'd go to jail these days doing what clint did in that scene. When I was a kid an old man shot rock salt at me for walking across his sea wall... never occurred to me to call the cops... he had warned me before.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:You'd go to jail these days doing what clint did in that scene. When I was a kid an old man shot rock salt at me for walking across his sea wall... never occurred to me to call the cops... he had warned me before.

With cops now days and officer safety being more important than anything I would give 50/50 on you being shot dead by the police.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Good Job ECSO.

Arrest made in Montclair shooting - Page 2 Viewim11

FOUNTAIN, FREDDIE DAYSHEN (B / MALE)

Booking Date: 01/11/2013 23:44:47
Age On Booking Date: 23

Address Given: 4508 E MONTCLAIR RD PENSACOLA FL 32505
CHARGES

782.04.1a2
HOMICIDE C F $150000.00

WEAPON OFFENSE S F $20000.00

790.23.1a
POSSESS OF WEAPON S F $20000.00

His eyes look dead. Like there isn't even a soul in there. Cold blooded.

These damn thugs have turned Montclair into a war zone. It was once pretty nice in the 80's.

The problem with Montclair is that it's almost impossible to just pass through the neighborhood...it's kind of landlocked...poor design for a S/D. Well...at least ONE of the problems.

You're right..I guess they have to shoot their way out.

Off-topic a little, but here's the face of a guy arrested for shooting an Atlanta cop in the face. Police won't comment why this guy's face looks this way.

Arrest made in Montclair shooting - Page 2 Origin10

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Yomama wrote:Off-topic a little, but here's the face of a guy arrested for shooting an Atlanta cop in the face. Police won't comment why this guy's face looks this way.

Arrest made in Montclair shooting - Page 2 Origin10

Dammit, he must have fallen while being chased.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni wrote:I cannot imagine trying to raise a family in that area. The whole mess makes me wonder why residents do not speak out and report suspicious activity.

The killer of the young man gunned down several months ago has not been found....I suspect his cousin has knowledge of who the shooter is....and he was most likely the target.

I'll be damned....the shooter was charged this afternoon.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130114/NEWS11/301140027/Matthew-Cox-killing-Bennie-Robbins-arrested

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum