Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harry Reid is an Idiot

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Harry Reid is an Idiot Empty Harry Reid is an Idiot 1/8/2013, 11:24 am

According to Senate Majority NonLeader Harry Reid (aka “The Idiot”), Katrina was nothing compared to Sandy. Isn’t that just special? The dolt is as clueless on this topic as he is on any other. With Reid screwing up the Senate and Boehner mangling the Congress is it any wonder the country is all but bankrupt?

Harry Reid is an Idiot Reid-if-i-only-had-a-brain

2Harry Reid is an Idiot Empty Re: Harry Reid is an Idiot 1/8/2013, 11:32 am

nochain wrote:According to Senate Majority NonLeader Harry Reid (aka “The Idiot”), Katrina was nothing compared to Sandy. Isn’t that just special? The dolt is as clueless on this topic as he is on any other. With Reid screwing up the Senate and Boehner mangling the Congress is it any wonder the country is all but bankrupt?

Harry Reid is an Idiot Reid-if-i-only-had-a-brain

You are CORRECT!...Harry Reid is an IDIOT!...Under this new stop-gap legislation passed by the Senate and House....it was nothing more than another spending package with no cuts even being mentioned...Always amusing that when cuts are mentioned the cowh/administration continues to spin that first spending and then later we'll discuss cuts but yet somehow government workers and Congress can get pay raises....I'm sure the folks in Louisiana...Mississippi...Alabama have different opinions about Katrina especially Mississippi since those folks are always overlooked...DEMAND that you apologize to the scarecrow for the Reid comparasion...that's personal slander!...Even before the visit to the wizard...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum