Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I was wrong....I need to eat a crow sandwich.....Alabama is the best

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I was wrong on both sides of the Tides game.....I have not been more wrong in appraising a team in five years.....I would like to blame it on being a sore Auburn fan.....but I honestly thought Georgia was better....they were not.....I honestly thought this game would be closer.....it was not.

PLEASE PASS THE CROW......

2seaoat

On top of feeling pretty stupid this evening......I was going to watch the game with my son in law and visit the grandkids......It is like a 2 1/2 hour round trip and I was going to spend the night.....well when the game is 14-0....I get a call from the wife that she locked her keys in the car........So I only got to see the first quarter....but that was enough......superior on both sides of the ball and that Freshman running back......damn........but at least the dog got her dog food.....the car is unlocked......and I am going to bed tonight wearing a dunce cap.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I was wrong on both sides of the Tides game.....I have not been more wrong in appraising a team in five years.....I would like to blame it on being a sore Auburn fan.....but I honestly thought Georgia was better....they were not.....I honestly thought this game would be closer.....it was not.

Happy to oblige.
I was wrong....I need to eat a crow sandwich.....Alabama is the best CrowonPlate

Markle

Markle

Make up your mind. Do you want crow, a dunce cap or maybe a maus?
I was wrong....I need to eat a crow sandwich.....Alabama is the best Mouse

2seaoat wrote:I was wrong on both sides of the Tides game.....I have not been more wrong in appraising a team in five years.....I would like to blame it on being a sore Auburn fan.....but I honestly thought Georgia was better....they were not.....I honestly thought this game would be closer.....it was not.

''

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Well played sir.

2seaoat

I am sure I am not done.....I now like Seattle.......and I think the Bulls are going to win it all when the MVP gets back after the all star break......the bears will get an offensive minded coach and make the super bowl next year.......and the White Sox win the world series.........Hallucinations from crow eating......it may become an addiction.

Sal

Sal

Don't sweat it, bro.

I've participated in a pool where you picked only bowl winners for years.

This year, I was so busy I didn't submit my picks, although I made picks for my own amusement.

I was right on every single fucking bowl pick, including Louisville.

Who's the sucker?

LMAO.

boards of FL

boards of FL

"Well, today we have a particularly nice special. Today we have a black crow, sautéed with garlic in a nice white wine sauce."

2seaoat - "I'll have the special!"

2seaoat

I probably will be eating more when your falcons beat Seattle next week, but after what I saw Seattle did to the Bears.....that team is growing on me. Honestly.....I do not know when I have been more wrong about a team as I was about Alabama.....everybody thought I was just stirring the pot....I was not.....I really thought Georgia was the team to beat.....and Nebraska stayed with them until the 3rd quarter. I just thought Alabama had no offense, and their pass defense was weak......hell.....I was not even close.....that team is the National Champions......and I am a crow eating idiot. but damn that garlic sounds good.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:I probably will be eating more when your falcons beat Seattle next week, but after what I saw Seattle did to the Bears.....that team is growing on me.

Wrong again ...

I was wrong....I need to eat a crow sandwich.....Alabama is the best 19678846_BG1

Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I probably will be eating more when your falcons beat Seattle next week, but after what I saw Seattle did to the Bears.....that team is growing on me.

Wrong again ...

I was wrong....I need to eat a crow sandwich.....Alabama is the best 19678846_BG1

San Fran has to get by GB first.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum