Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Apocalyptic hysteria is much more effective at getting people to open their wallets than reasonable commentary."

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

There are a lot of people whose livelihoods depend on keeping lots of conservatives terrified and ill-informed.

A frequent practice on this very forum.

FreedomWorks also apparently spent more than a million dollars paying Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh to say nice things about FreedomWorks, in order to convince listeners to send FreedomWorks money that FreedomWorks would then give to Limbaugh and Beck. It’s a pretty simple con. Beck, meanwhile, also has a subscriber-based media operation, in which people pay his company money for access to programs where Beck expresses opinions that he was paid to hold. He also spent years telling everyone to buy gold from a company that pays him and defrauds consumers.

These schmucks prey on folk like my Mother, who spends money to help them defeat that Muslim from Kenya...etc, etc, ad nausea.

They are more fearful than someone doing a home invasion. They gain access to the money through the mailbox.

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/07/the_conservative_movement_is_still_an_elaborate_moneymaking_venture/

I dare the beck blowers to defend his sleaze. Read the article, and explain to me how you can align yourself with that POS.

Last edited by W_T_M on 1/7/2013, 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

W_T_M wrote:There are a lot of people whose livelihoods depend on keeping lots of conservatives terrified and ill-informed.

A frequent practice on this very forum.

FreedomWorks also apparently spent more than a million dollars paying Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh to say nice things about FreedomWorks, in order to convince listeners to send FreedomWorks money that FreedomWorks would then give to Limbaugh and Beck. It’s a pretty simple con. Beck, meanwhile, also has a subscriber-based media operation, in which people pay his company money for access to programs where Beck expresses opinions that he was paid to hold. He also spent years telling everyone to buy gold from a company that pays him and defrauds consumers.

These schmucks prey on folk like my Mother, who spends money to help them defeat that Muslim from Kenya...etc, etc, ad nausea.

They are more fearful than someone doing a home invasion. They gain access to the money through the mailbox.

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/07/the_conservative_movement_is_still_an_elaborate_moneymaking_venture/

I dare the beck blowers to defend his sleaze. Read the article, and explain to me how you can align yourself with that POS.

These people are like televangelists who whip up their viewers with visions of fire and brimstone, plead for money to "save souls" and end up diverting the take into accounts for their mansions and limousines.

Are these people any better than the ones who fake physical disabilities to receive checks from the government? I mean in both cases the person receiving the money is not really working unless you count their con-job activities as work.

Fraud is fraud. And when money changes hands it becomes moral turpitude at best; outright larceny disguised as political activism.

This forum has a devoted group of mouth breathers who hang on beck's words and see him as their guru.

I don't blame them for not defending the defenseless.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/01/dick-armey-goes-to-media-matters-to-dish-on-freedomworks/

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Bob wrote:http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/01/dick-armey-goes-to-media-matters-to-dish-on-freedomworks/

Come on now, we ALL know that the Tea Party is a grass roots organization.
Armey must have been pretty pizzed off to have stomped out like that. Way to go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum