Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hobbit in 3 D

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hobbit in 3 D Empty Hobbit in 3 D 1/1/2013, 10:48 pm

no stress

no stress

Took the wife and daughter to the Rave on Bayou for this movie and had a fantastic time. There were even a few people in the audience who had dressed up like certain characters. Excellent flick

2Hobbit in 3 D Empty Re: Hobbit in 3 D 1/3/2013, 7:39 am

it is a fantastic movie.. i had watched it.. and love it...
geek afro cheers

3Hobbit in 3 D Empty Re: Hobbit in 3 D 1/4/2013, 2:00 pm

I have been a fan of the Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Hobbit since I first read them all in 6th grade and would love to be able to see this film. However, because the odd film speed often causes people who get seizures and migraines like me to feel sick, get a migraine or have a seizure, I probably won't ever watch it. I'd imagine it would probably make me feel sick and give me a migraine... Fluorescent lights used to until I was put on some medication to control my migraines and seizures.

Sucks. I would love to see it. Sad

4Hobbit in 3 D Empty Re: Hobbit in 3 D 2/1/2013, 8:25 pm

riceme wrote:I have been a fan of the Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Hobbit since I first read them all in 6th grade and would love to be able to see this film. However, because the odd film speed often causes people who get seizures and migraines like me to feel sick, get a migraine or have a seizure, I probably won't ever watch it. I'd imagine it would probably make me feel sick and give me a migraine... Fluorescent lights used to until I was put on some medication to control my migraines and seizures.

Sucks. I would love to see it. Sad

Keep the faith. They may very well go back to the standard film rate when they transfer it to DVD or Bluray.

5Hobbit in 3 D Empty Re: Hobbit in 3 D 2/2/2013, 1:59 am

Sedition wrote:
Keep the faith. They may very well go back to the standard film rate when they transfer it to DVD or Bluray.

Oh neat! Shoot I don't know how that stuff works, so I didn't know that might happen. Good lookin' out, Sedition. I will keep my eyes peeled, as I said I SURELY would like to see that film!

Thank you kindly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum