Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Noncompliance with the FEDERAL HEALTH CARE TAX WILL NOT BE TOLERATED !

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/dnc-chair-irs-easiest-enforcer-of-obamacare/

“The way we usually think of taxation, Wolf, is that taxation as the IRS administers is collected on broad swaths and large categories of individuals,” Wasserman Schultz said. “This is a penalty that will be assessed on the tax return if you choose to roll the dice and make us all pay for your being irresponsible and increase all of our health care costs.”

“We’re not going to tolerate that any more in America. You have to be responsible and you have to pay a penalty if you choose not to be,” she added.

Bottom line: we will shoot you dead if you do not comply...so what's new ?

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 7/3/2012, 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.infowars.com/dnc-chair-irs-easiest-enforcer-of-obamacare/

“The way we usually think of taxation, Wolf, is that taxation as the IRS administers is collected on broad swaths and large categories of individuals,” Wasserman Schultz said. “This is a penalty that will be assessed on the tax return if you choose to roll the dice and make us all pay for your being irresponsible and increase all of our health care costs.”

“We’re not going to tolerate that any more in America. You have to be responsible and you have to pay a penalty if you choose not to be,” she added.

Bottom line we will shoot you dead if you do not comply...so what's new ?

A bit extreme don't you think. According to the act itself the failure to purchase insurance will not be subject to criminal prosecution. More fear tactics.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.infowars.com/dnc-chair-irs-easiest-enforcer-of-obamacare/

Bottom line we will shoot you dead if you do not comply...so what's new ?

A bit extreme don't you think. According to the act itself the failure to purchase insurance will not be subject to criminal prosecution. More fear tactics.

Government has one tool to control people that is ultimately killing it's servants. Can't let the rabble get out of hand now can we ?....Don't pay your simple little property tax and then when they repo your home stand your ground...you will be riddled with hot lead by YOUR "public servants" and bleed out in the dirt....

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 7/3/2012, 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

There are also waivers. obama has already granted hundreds of waivers to his campaign doners and their companies. pelosi's district received the largest percentage of waivers.
Google it. There is a story about it.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Government has one tool to control people that is ultimately killing it's servants. Can't let the rabble get out of hand now can we ?....Don't pay your simple little property tax and then when they repo your home stand your ground...you will be riddled with hot lead by YOUR "public servants" and bleed out in the dirt....

But I am not going to stand my ground if I am in the wrong so there would be no need to pump me full of hot lead and I doubt very seriously that anyone that does not by insurance will stand up in the face of LEO either.

That has nothing to do with you standing your ground, that is just plain stupidity.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

But I am not going to stand my ground if I am in the wrong so there would be no need to pump me full of hot lead and I doubt very seriously that anyone that does not by insurance will stand up in the face of LEO either.

That has nothing to do with you standing your ground, that is just plain stupidity.

So finally we agree LEOs are just revenue collectors for the Government....

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 7/3/2012, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
So finally we agtree LEOs are just revenue collectors for the Government....

In addition to other duties.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum