Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghandi's Birthday is tomorrow. Happy Cake Day!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghandi's Birthday is tomorrow.  Happy Cake Day! Happybirthday

I was thinking we could have a party for him at the Waterfront Rescue Mission, but I'm gonna be out of town... darn it.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Yomama wrote:Ghandi's Birthday is tomorrow.  Happy Cake Day! Happybirthday

I was thinking we could have a party for him at the Waterfront Rescue Mission, but I'm gonna be out of town... darn it.

Just how many birthdays do you think I have had in my few monthe here? I'd say 6 or 7 on the forum profile. Lets guess at how old I am. Not what the forum says.

Ghandi wrote:

Just how many birthdays do you think I have had in my few monthe here? I'd say 6 or 7 on the forum profile. Lets guess at how old I am. Not what the forum says.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Twelve.

Ghandi wrote:Lets guess at how old I am. Not what the forum says.

Well, the age is about right. You ain't as old as you said you wuz in the past... what was it? 80? 90? Surprised

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

One hint is all I'll give:
I'm more than a decade away from social security age.

Ghandi wrote:One hint is all I'll give:

I'm surprised you've made it that far w/o getting beat to death. There's still hope.

Ghandi wrote:One hint is all I'll give:

Ghandi's Birthday is tomorrow.  Happy Cake Day! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8QMR5rZiRTf1q6apCaWG5llDXRsTKfovM3lXra0SAK0DC1feJgw

With the way the governments been spending money?

You'd best make that at least two decades...

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eih67rlGNhU

Smile

Ghandi wrote:

Who the hell knows, you change it so often? Yomama says it is supposed to be today, your profile indicates that it is the 17th and at one time you indicated an age that would have made it impossible for you to be a retired Navy CPO. Are you that ashamed of your birthday that you have to keep changing it so frequently.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Who the hell knows, you change it so often? Yomama says it is supposed to be today, your profile indicates that it is the 17th and at one time you indicated an age that would have made it impossible for you to be a retired Navy CPO. Are you that ashamed of your birthday that you have to keep changing it so frequently.

Who the hell knows is correct. Not you. However, there is one person besides me on the forum who does know.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Will the Waterfront Mission change it's name with the new location?

Ghandi wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Who the hell knows is correct. Not you. However, there is one person besides me on the forum who does know.

And better yet who really cares since you have told so many lies about you age and your Navy career, no one knows what to believe anymore.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

And better yet who really cares since you have told so many lies about you age and your Navy career, no one knows what to believe anymore.

Don't lose any sleep over it. If you don't care, why did you bring it up? What a nitwit.

Ghandi wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Don't lose any sleep over it. If you don't care, why did you bring it up? What a nitwit.

Because I was addressing your consistent pack of lies, your birthday just being one of many you have told, dumbass!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Because I was addressing your consistent pack of lies, your birthday just being one of many you have told, dumbass!

Whaaa whaaa. Someone take your tassles off your big wheel? Grow up.

Ghandi wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

.......................I love the quote button

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

.......................I love the quote button
xxxxxxxx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum