Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Damn Chinese food made me do it.......

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

An Escambia County woman was charged for allegedly throwing food at and choking her 65-year-old disabled boyfriend on Thursday, according to an arrest report by the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office.

Theresa Lynn Giddeon, 51, of the 500 block of North 71st Street, pulled Clayton T. Morris out of his wheelchair by his hair, threw Chinese food at him, and then began to choke him, according to the report.

Time to out law that damn Chinese food. When Chinese food is outlawed only outlaws will eat Chinese food.

Yella

Yella

hallmarkgrad wrote:An Escambia County woman was charged for allegedly throwing food at and choking her 65-year-old disabled boyfriend on Thursday, according to an arrest report by the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office.

Theresa Lynn Giddeon, 51, of the 500 block of North 71st Street, pulled Clayton T. Morris out of his wheelchair by his hair, threw Chinese food at him, and then began to choke him, according to the report.

Time to out law that damn Chinese food. When Chinese food is outlawed only outlaws will eat Chinese food.

I remember right after I moved here from Texas there was a similar case. A woman became so enraged with her husband who was so completely full of T'sing Tao beer that he became loud and obstreperous and finally collapsed which is when she seized a funnel from the kitchen and then proceeded to pour an entire quart of Hot and Sour soup down his nostrils which killed him deader than a Peking duck dinner.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

hallmarkgrad wrote:An Escambia County woman was charged for allegedly throwing food at and choking her 65-year-old disabled boyfriend on Thursday, according to an arrest report by the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office.

Dammit!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Here is the sweet doting girlfriend. Seems she has quite a little record going for her over the past year...robbery, battery, aggravated battery, resisting arrest, possession, smuggling contraband, and crimes against a person.

Damn Chinese food made me do it....... Giddeo10

Nice looker, Joani... Razz

(Musta been the MSG.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum