Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

colorado fires. look at this photo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

remarkable how one house is burnt to the ground while another next door appears virtually unscathed.

http://photos.denverpost.com/mediacenter/2012/06/photos-waldo-fire-aerial-photos-by-the-denver-post-staff/38644/#35

I would be tempted to put a sprinkler on the roof... right before I hauled butt outta there with the dogs, the pictures, and insurance papers.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:I would be tempted to put a sprinkler on the roof... right before I hauled butt outta there with the dogs, the pictures, and insurance papers.
I heard one news report that many of the unburned houses will have to be torn down anyway because of the extreme smoke damage.

ButtMan wrote:
I heard one news report that many of the unburned houses will have to be torn down anyway because of the extreme smoke damage.

I'll bet the insurance companies like that one...

I mean, how much smoke smell do you have to have in the house before it is "too smokey", Smokey? How do you measure it? (Too subjective)

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:
ButtMan wrote:

I mean, how much smoke smell do you have to have in the house before it is "too smokey", Smokey? How do you measure it? (Too subjective)
If it's as bad as my lungs must be then I can see tearing it down. lol

Yomama wrote:

I think that a different measuring stick would have to be used if the homeowner or family member was asthmatic or have severe allergies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum